My taquitos always unroll/fall apart while I'm frying them

My taquitos always unroll/fall apart while I'm frying them.

How can I prevent this?

I'd use tongs to hold them rolled up in the oil a few seconds before letting go.

toothpick

Use a cooking glue like eggwash or semen.

microwave them inside of paper towels like a goddamned american

>How can I prevent this?
This. And, fresher tortillas. Try pressing them yourself from masa dough, or figuring out a local source that does that.

Buy them 2 for $2 at QT like a normal person and regret the decision a few hours later?

Try cooking them in your butt

Go away shitskin.
Nobody has a 345yo grandma with the ancient "correct" way of doing shit.

Like Sous vide?

How long would they take to cook at that temperature?

Mexicans smear a thin paste of shit right under the overlapping tortilla so it holds.

beens, nigga. shit sticks to getha

>Taquitos
Correct term is flautas you mongoloid

No the correct term is Ecoli laced rolled taco anal dildos, shitlord.

They're slightly different, but mainly interchangable. In la nortena, they're taquitos, puto pendejo.

Toothpick.
>if you've ever decimated you're mouth on the one you left in on accident you basically got this tip burned into you memory.

>the one you left in on accident

How is that even possible? Did you not see the toothpick when you picked up the taquito to eat it?

No they're not pinche pendejo. I am from the nortena y aci se llaman. Vete patras a California pendejo.

This. Just make sure to take it out. It only takes one mistake to remember forever.

Or just hold the tongs in the oil, but this takes a little practice.

>flautas
You ignorant swine.
They are tacos dorados, made with a regular sized tortilla.
Flautas are ALMOST the same but theyre made with a tortilla shaped like a ellipse or elongated circle and theyre longer than the usual taco dorado.

Not even the same user but you jelly m8 ?

Se escribe "así" no aci, hostias

toothpick

someone else said it but i want you to see it just it case