Do you think a wallet or an exchange is more secure...

do you think a wallet or an exchange is more secure? if you have a wallet and your house catches fire than your coins are destroyed forever.

ya got me there

>Not wearing your hardware wallet around your neck at all times

It's like you want to lose your money or something

>mtgox
>cryptsy

use google if you never heard of them

Depends on the exchange.
Some are dogshit tier, some are more secure than you could practically hope to be

what if a magnet destroys it? or you live near something radioactive and the ionizing radiation destroys all your backups. paper money would be safe but not a USB drive

>not having multiple, encrypted backups of your paper wallets in safe deposit boxes
user, I don't know what to say

I never thought about that. fuck

>her only hobby is chads
fucking roasties
sage

>her only hobby is chads

citation? i like a girl that likes a dicking

This

One day when you try to fuck a girl or three and she's drier than arabia you'll appreciate a girl who likes a good dicking.

I can't even remember the last time a girl got wet for me, it particularly annoys me when they pretend they're turned on when they're clearly fucking not. Also fake moaning/moaning in general is fucking stupid.

faraday bag this shit up, put in a glass jar, then put that jar in some steel box

Don't use a USB drive you fucking idiots.
Use Ledger Nano S.

You could throw the goddamn thing into a volcano, and still be able to recover your wallet with your seed phrase.

kek. looks about as durable as a USB drive

fuck you are retarded.

What, is it made out of titanium or something?

>what is an electrum seed

>he doesn’t know the feds can raid a bank and just seize everything in safety deposit boxes if there is illegal drug money stored in even one box.

It's made out of neetbux and cheap chinese parts

God you guys are dumb as fuck. No, you can LITERALLY vaporize the god damn thing, it doesn't matter.

Buy a new one, use your seed phrase, boom. Get your coins back.

Also, if it gets stolen it will wipe the wallets after 3 PIN attempts.

Again, buy a new one, restore from seed phrase.

Lastly, the thing can't be hacked. You can plug this shit into a malware infected PC, and its safe because of the design. NOT possible with a regular USB.

THIS.
Retarded newfaggots need to fucking leave.

Print private keys and put in a safe deposit box at a bank or post office

multiple hardware wallets here
seed written on Stainless steel plate
backup stored in trusted location
next step isi hear that the security on exchanges is great, but we all see someone that got their account account hacked. the other thing i do not see mentioned is someone kidnaping admin(s) and/or family and no hack needed, the whole exchange could get wiped at least part or it....