Delicious seared ahi tuna and kale salad

Delicious seared ahi tuna and kale salad.

you need half that amount of fish and a shitload of veggies instead

>you need half that amount of fish
pretty sure it is supposed to be a meal, and not just a light snack

No meal is served on a paper plate.

have you never been to any sort of group event?

But what if you don't want to clean a plate and you don't give a fuck?

An hero at that point.

>I'm fat

ah okay

lol, what a fucking dumb take on that image

yeah, I am fat from eating moderately portioned fish

I'm sure with all the marathons, free weights, and surfing that you do that those calories come right off!

Dude, if you got even a moderate amount of exercise, you would not consider the fish serving in the OP, even remotely large

>ahi means tuna
>seared tuna tuna

my main point is the blandness of this dish, I still strongly believe that those who wouldn't trade half that tuna for a shitload of vegetables have their tastes' deeply skewed by obesity.

more like your tastes have been skewed by poverty

Okay so I'm 220lb and I'm trying to lose weight but I like meat so I use more meat than veggie in my dinner okay. It's a light dinner.

Rude.

f u

why do people find it perfectly acceptable to eat tuna that way, but then lose their minds if you eat steak that way?

I like my steaks nearly as rare, I can get good sashimi grade tuna that I have raw fairly often. I think people have conditioned their stomachs to be weak, or are just scared pussies.

I mean it's fine if other people don't like it that way but why they think they gotta comment on how you enjoy your food?

Who are these people you speak of?

Its not the same, the seared tuna/tataki is something else from the grilling method.
The same in meat would look like this

coworkers mostly, I don't mind getting shit from friends cause shit is all we ever give each other, but there's a difference between jokingly calling me a cave man, and eww that's gross I don't wanna watch you eat that

stfu you pretentious idiot for once,
the meat that is rare from the grill has
room temperature in the center and has
cooked further in than just a 1mm line.

I just feel like the vast majority of people I know who overcook their steaks aren't the same people eat seared tuna

Uh oh. The grammar police. Go back to your chardonnay and cavier faggot

>cavier
lol

>chardonnay
I guess I shouldn't be surprised this is the only thing you could think of.