What is Veeky Forums's favorite poptart flavor?

What is Veeky Forums's favorite poptart flavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoqdVwZLZu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gotta stick with the classics

I actually like the cookies n creme ones. Which is good cause it seems like everyone else fucking hates them cause they're ALWAYS on sale at my local supermarket. I mean constantly marked to $1 a box, it's ridiculous.

Other than them, I gotta go with unfrosted strawberry.

>strawberry
Strawberry is bottom tier fucking worst. Blueberry is so much better.

Smores and Cherry are top tier. Followed closely by Cookies & Creme and Chocolate Chip.

Strawberry, and cinnamon are my favourites. Cookies & Creme are decent but probably just below those first two.

You can never go wrong with this

none better

Chocolate fudge

These and unfrosted strawberry are literally the only edible tiet Pop Tarts

Cock and taint

Smores is probably my favorite, but I don't eat them often. Growing up the best flavor was vanilla. Cherry and blueberry are tasty too

Those organic cherry pomegranate that a user above posted look like the best though.

Smores is the GOAT. I thought "unfrosted" was just a punchline and din't actually exist until like six months ago

Veeky Forums is for cooking you stupid idiot low life shill

god yes favorite. i also love cherry, brown sugar and cinnamon and that's it actually.

Nothing beats smores

holy shit those look choice

>Smores is probably my favorite,
Same.
I think they are the most normal tasting poptart, because the crust is graham cracker, they simply don't have that raw greasy piecrust taste the other kinds have, no matter how long you toast the others. Bleh.

S'mores have a great graham cookie crust that has an icing that gets a little caramelized upon double cycle over-toasting, adding that burned marshmallow campfire effect. Inside are alternating thick ribbons of chocolate fudge and marshmallow. I probably have 1 package as a latenight hot cookie + cold milk snack every 3-4 weeks. Everyone knows about the great shelf life. They don't scream breakfast food to me, a bit on the rich side.

why can't it be fall all year round....

GOD TIER

Mixed Berry

Medium Tier

Any chocolate
Strawberry
Blueberry

Low Tier
Grape

Bottom Tier
Cinnamon

I buy these ones mostly because I like the colors. I like the flavor too but the colors are cool af

Trader Joe's pop tarts beat the shit out of Kellogg's in terms of quality; it's a shame they only make them in like 3 flavors.

Just bought these.
They're alright.

Pumpkin pie ones were fucking amazing, and I never eat pop tarts.

This gave me PTSD holy shit I miss Pumpkin Pie tarts

They were so fucking good if you stuck them in the fridge for a few hours, it was almost as good as the real thing, a damn near close call

Freedom flavored.

ha

Chocolate fudge are my favorites. Strawberry, blueberry, and wild berry I can take or leave. Smores are alright.
Most of the seasonal ones are pretty bad, the absolute worst is the ice cream sundae one. Makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

GOAT

Smores and fudge portarts are disgusting

Cherry. I fucking love Cherry. Why does Cherry seem so underrepresented? I can't find it ANYWHERE anymore on top of it.

What the fuck. It's so good to my nostalgia.

Holy shit, that's a thing? I'm admittedly slightly interested in trying it, but it sounds weird.

Pic related is my favorite with cookies & cream as a close second

hot fudge sundae is a surprisingly good flavor

No, it is a lie user.
youtube.com/watch?v=OoqdVwZLZu4

the 99 cent store near by sells exclusively pumpkin pie pop tarts. like theres a whole shelf

pic related is official best

You're dat boi

Unflavored un frosted

God they're awful

Is anyone here like 30+

do you remember strawberry pop tarts before they "improved" the flavor in the early 90s

feels bad man...used to be like real strawberry paste in there...i'd have to say my favorite is still strawberry but some of the new flavors are great like crush and fudge sundae is amazing. smores are good.

never liked blueberry, has an acrid taste, the bastard son of pop tarts. people who buy unfrosted pop tarts should be fed into a volcano

The peanutbutter ones, or the brown sugar cinnamon.

My parents were too cheap to buy poptarts. They would get the supermarket generic sometimes.

Those taste like cardboard.

can you eat those things raw? I remember never getting them because I assumed you couldn't. I remember early on they were frozen but I mean, surely they must have made a variety that isn't fucking frozen at some point, right?

They were always a frozen food.

Well, they aren't raw. But you can eat them frozen or thawed. Like pretty much everything else in the frozen aisle. I don't know the labelling laws, but in my experience they usually put "ATTENTION THIS SHIT IS RAW" on anything that absolutely needs to be cooked.

>like 400 calories per package
I like some brown sugar cinnamon poptarts but god damn they aren't THAT good

It would take 5 packs before you ate your daily allowance of calories.

Anyone else make their own flavor combinations?

>Thanksgiving
Spread mash potatoes over a Pop Tart and inject Cranberry Sauce into the middle, works best with Pumpkin Pie tarts for the full holiday taste

>The Subway Experience
Before you toast the Pop Tart coat it in sunflower seeds. Then say 'Toasted Spicy Italian on Honey Oat please' and pretend you are a Subway employee toasting some bread. Then wrap it in deli meat, like salami. Salty and Sweet

>Loose Leaf
Take a nice pot of loose leaf tea and put the pop tart inside and let it steep for a few minutes to give you Tart some nice bitter tea taste

>Fresh Picked
Leave a few Berry flavor Tarts in your yard overnight, or for a few days then go out and pick them and pretend you are foraging for berries. Makes the Berry jelly taste extra real

>My Toaster is BROKEN!
Special flavor, where you burn the bottom 1/3rd of your tart with a torch, then dampen the top 1/3rd with a wet towel and pretend your toaster caught fire when you were cooking it and you had to throw water over. Really tastes like an interesting morning.

Damn this made me realize pop tarts changed their packaging, when did that happen?

Legitimately experiencing bitter pangs of nostalgia.

Fuck.

Cherry is shit in everything.

The best

kek

Smors.

>be Australian
>such flavours do not exist
>pop tarts themselves have only recently been stocked at supermarkets, they used to be a rare treat from lolly shops

But you got fairy bread m8.

But that is only for birthdays.

Eventually you will get more flavors, just never expect seasonal flavors like the ones you quoted.

I really love pumpkin flavours though. It is the one thing I admire about the US.

STEP ASIDE. OBJECTIVELY BEST FLAVOR COMING THROUGH

Pretty Boss Like, FEllow Friend!

I'm getting a buzz just looking at this pic.

i am happy i found Veeky Forums

Why have people become so obsessed with red velvet in the past year? It's not a flavor. It's chocolate came dyed red.

>cake

yea those are good

>Be Mexican
>PopTarts can only be found at Costco
>Costco is memers-only
>I don't need that shit I just want PopTarts
>Few years ago, go with friends mom who constantly shops at Costco
>Gonna get myself some delicious fucking PopTarts
>24 PIECE BOXES ARE LIKE $15 BUCKS
IT'S MY OWN FAULT FOR BEING BORN IN A SHITHOLE

AND NOW I WANT TO TRY THOSE ORANGE CRUSH ONES WHICH I BET ARE USA ONLY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sugar cookie pop tarts are incredible

Despair.

Oh wait, that's all of them

The "recent" red velvet obsession has been going on for a few years now maybe 10. All I know is before 2000 I had never heard of it.
Well when you grow as much cereal as us you can have these treats too.

Nigga just get a passport then come over here and you can get a box of any and every pop tart flavor at Walmart for like a buck.

>Well when you grow as much cereal as us you can have these treats too.
Mexico used too until NAFTA fucked them over to the point were they buy their grains all from us.

>Nigga just get a passport then come over here
>Implying Trump is going to allow me in
>Implying Americunts are totally not going to be hostile towards me for coming from below the border

>>Implying Trump is going to allow me in
Don't be an illegal wetback and it's gucci

Unless you are crossing illegally Trump isn't going to give a fuck also the american southwest is all Mexican and if you don't want people hating on you just go into California then because that state is now majority Mexican and the whites are all libtards who will suck your dick basically. Long story short just get a passport and cross to California then get your pop tarts at Walmart and go back home. Simple as that.

Going to the US by the book still doesn't guarantee that MAGA cucks aren't going to call me illegal and/or harass me.

>just get a passport and cross to California then get your pop tarts at Walmart and go back home
I love how everybody just assumes all mexicunts live near the border.
I'm from the actual motherland, my man. I can't just go back home and be there in 20 minutes after grocery shopping at a Walmart in Texas.

>whites are all libtards who will suck your dick basically
I do like that part though.

>Unless you are crossing illegally
Buddy anyone darker than pasty sunburn blonde, even if their family came over on the mayflower, is going to be given the PAPERS PLEASE act every time they step outside if Trump gets elected

That's why the stormfags love him so much

This isn't about "globalization" or "elites" or whatever. It's about racism, plain and simple.

Cherry or wild berry. Wild berry is sort of a meme but I do like the taste. Cherry is all-around delicious though.

I am doomed to die in the third world.

You assholes keep bitching only because that's exactly how you'd treat people if you had any power to. Normal people aren't as fucked up as you are.

>I love how everybody just assumes all mexicunts live near the border.
>I'm from the actual motherland, my man. I can't just go back home and be there in 20 minutes after grocery shopping at a Walmart in Texas.
Well good for you I was just trying to help you out no need to be a dick about it man

>I do like that part though.
Reasons why most illegals go to California due to the state being run by liberals to the point were they rarely enforce the illegal rule and they are so leftist that police officers in places like San Francisco and Los Angeles in some cases refused to arrest illegals. So if you are so fucking worried about trumpfags harassing you then don't go to fucking Texas or Arizona then just go to leftist states like New Mexico or California where the libfags will kiss your ass to the point where you don't even need to stop speaking Spanish in places like Walmart and shit also California border patrol are more lenient then Texas per say were they won't rip your entire car apart searching for drugs.

Have you never traveled abroad? Even if someone did give you shit, your passport would vindicate you.

>is going to be
Surely this statement is grounded in fact, and not completely invented by a foreigner with no real understanding of the country or the election. You DO have a reason for thinking this, right? Surely it's not just baseless fear-mongering! I'm sure someone as well-informed as you can provide a link to this irrefutable evidence.

No it is about specism. There are whites and then a lot of critters crawling around on all fours calling themselves human.
Someone has never heard of a residence inn.

Dear god, the stupid.

California and Texas closed up their borders in the 70s and 80s, which is when the coyote routes shifted to Arizona (which is a far more dangerous trip). It has nothing to do with liberal/conservative.

There are sanctuary cities, but given these include Dallas and Houston pretending it's some liberal plot is just being stupid.

Of course, Trump voters are notoriously low-information, so . . . .

> shit also California border patrol are more lenient

>not understanding that border patrol, or ICE, is a federal agency and not state

>I was just trying to help you out no need to be a dick about it man
Oh... Sorry I didn't mean to be rude.
>libfags will kiss your ass to the point where you don't even need to stop speaking Spanish
Oh no worries about that, Spanish is the first thing I would drop. I have no love for this place, I just want to get out.

But thanks for the information, this will be helpful in the future.

h-haha joke's on you, my hometown has absolutely no tourism, I've never talked to an American in face to face.

I haven't. I just assumed everybody was an asshole because every time I mention I want to get out of this shithole either Mexicunts call me a traitor or Amerifats pull the "Stay where you are shitskin" card. Even outside 4Chins.

Of course I would consider other countries before USA if I had the opportunity to leave, I just don't want people reminding me of this place that I hate with a passion, but there's some USA exclusive junk food I want to try before I die.

Nope. What is that?

>American in face to face
American face to face**
I was going to say "In person".

Are you retarded? Border Patrol Officers in each state like California for example are from California and I know Border Agencies are Federal but still their officers are from the state they patrol.

>California and Texas closed up their borders in the 70s and 80s, which is when the coyote routes shifted to Arizona (which is a far more dangerous trip). It has nothing to do with liberal/conservative.
I know dipshit I just said that is were illegals settle the most due to California's relaxed laws on illegal immigration

>There are sanctuary cities, but given these include Dallas and Houston pretending it's some liberal plot is just being stupid.
Both of those especially Houston are liberal cities but I was talking about California's Police officers in some major cities there in some cases letting illegals go not sanctuary cities

>Of course, Trump voters are notoriously low-information, so . . . .
Who the fuck said I was voting for trump? You seem like the retard to me.

> a foreigner with no real understanding of the country
well, yes. I have slightly darker skin than you, and I live in a city, so obviously I am not a real american
"normal people" are people like me. multicultural, urban, educated individuals who don't cower in fear at the sight of someone different. but yes, if I had the power to revoke voting rights from people like you, I would, for my own protection.

You're fucking retarded if you think we act the same as mestizos. A lot of Americans don't like it, but it's not like you're going to get harassed or beaten up like you would do to us.

Mestizos have an average IQ of like 85 (people around this number are prone to violence) and your government and La Raza receive billions in foreign bribes to ensure the average Mexican mestizo is as xenophobic and hostile as possible. Your government is run by a literal racial supremacist group.

My god, you people have no perspective at all. Don't treat us like we're you. If Americans were actually xenophobic and racist you couldn't even get into the country, yet there are millions of you here. Where are the anti-Mexican mass shootings? Vigilantes? Gangs? Protests? Doesn't exist, fuck you.

This is a fucking cooking board. This thread is about fucking POP TARTS. What the hell is wrong with you? You were told to visit the US and eat some toaster pastries. That advice is correct and whatever obstacles you're imagining are just that: imagined.

You're welcome m8 and hopefully you do get a chance to live here because the shit is nice but just don't go the illegal route and Trump (I am not voting for him or anyone for that matter just to make it clear for that other faggot that is claiming I support him) said recently that he'll try to make Mexican immigration easier the legal way to curb illegal immigration which is smart I agree due to just building a wall isn't going to do shit unless you curb the source of the problem as well. You can look it up on YT if you like but he said this or his son said it for him on either Fox News or CNN but ironically if you do wish to move here then a Trump Presidency would be easier for you to come here the legal way.

>I have slightly darker skin than you
>if I had the power to revoke voting rights from people like you, I would
You see, we call this "racism."

>but still their officers are from the state they patrol.

Which has fuckall to do with anything, you fucking retard

>Both of those especially Houston are liberal cities

NO TRUE SCOTSMAN!!!!!!

> but I was talking about California's Police officers in some major cities there in some cases letting illegals go not sanctuary cities

Translation - you don't know what a sanctuary city is

Residence Inn is a chain of hotels that include amenities in your room like toasters, microwaves, and ovens iirc so it is like you are living in a residence.

>your government and La Raza receive billions in foreign bribes to ensure the average Mexican mestizo is as xenophobic and hostile as possible. Your government is run by a literal racial supremacist group.
Don't compare me to "La Raza" those are the kind of faggots that make me hate this country.

But you're right, I'm sorry for derailing the thread.

Thanks dude, I never really had an opinion on any of the candidates but at this point I just hope the lesser of two evils wins.

That must be nice.
That must also be expensive as fuck.

I had no problem with you until you had a problem with me
>Don't compare me to "La Raza" those are the kind of faggots that make me hate this country.
What the hell are you talking about? I never said anything about "la raza" and the only people who think obama is a racial supremacist are nutjobs like you

Smore, definitely.