What price did you buy in at?

What price you buy in at? How many linkies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LaLhYHj1obs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3000 link with 57 cents average buy price. First buy at 30 cents.

100k @ 20 cents

5k bought in at 57 cents.

3600 @ 63 cents

42c , 80c and 60c

300 - 100 - 200

Smalldick linky here

150k at about $0.20

How many Link to make it though

12 @ 1.10$
Sold 2k at $0.80

n-not even scared. Long term hold right guys, just hodl and everything will be all right.

30k, average 17 cents

138k at around 0.13

ico 8k

Stacked up to 35k

4k at 300$

32k at an average of $0.17 I wish I picked up more at 13c

10,000 @ around $0.15

When did you get those at 20c price?

6k at about 40c

47,700 right now

30,000 of it was back in October / November at 15c. Added more along the way by dumping shitcoin ICOs on telegram pajeets.

Only got a couple thousand at .25 cents. May still get some more if it dips enough but I don’t have extra income right now.

Damn am I the only one that bought higher? Jealous of you ICO motherfuckers. I’ve got 20k @ .70, not even mad it’s down a bit because the coins I sold for Link have been going up/down with it so I’d have the same amount in the portfolio anyway

I got in higher than others too
When Link takes off I don't think we'll be giving a fuck about that

Holy shit, where are all the Linkies who got in on the ICO along with me? Fuck this board these days, it's newfags only. We're talking about an ICO from less than 6 months ago ffs

31.25k at 23c average, with the first 20,000 at 17 buying all the way up and down. I'm feeling pretty dumb for buying a few hundred ~$1 though. I'm not sure what I was thinking buying a token after it had just went over 5x and was months from a working product.

0 because im not a retard

I bought 20300 linkies at 1.4 dollars price. No im just waiting that price hits 2 dollars so I can get rid of these fucking shit.

10k for about 29c

lol yeah
I got 64k at presale, still 50k left

>How many Link to make it though
delends how you define making it and what you think the price will be

i'd be happy with 750K sterling, i have around 5000LINK, so for me i need a price of ~200 dorrar

>t. ICO buying master race

In crypto, it's not when you bought but how long you held and sold at.

I know a guy that bought BTC at $14 and sold at $100 and thought he was a genius.

I'm going to try and get up to 5k
Do you plan on getting anymore?
£500,000 would be lovely

Whatever your sell point is.
I have enough in other crypto for my expenses to hold LINK for a long time.

52k 0.60

How long?
I'm in a similar position as I own property I can afford to hold my crypto longer
You've actually got that much Link?

1ct in 2019

Zero because this shitcoin is not on bittrex

Until 2025 if need be.
Yes. I have fiat, crypto and other sources of income to live for years.

If it was on there you would be buying at a higher price

Correct answer

Bought 2000 Links at 0.46
Sold 1500 Links at 0.83

Keeping 500 links just for the memes and I dont give a fuck if the price crash even more because I already got my initial investment back.

Nigga as long as the price is below 1$ it's fine.

If l this coin is half as good as Veeky Forums makes out with all its shilling, why isn't it mooning?

>Do you plan on getting anymore?
probably not. either LINK moons sometime this year (maybe early 2019, depending on how things go) or it wont ever.

5,000 should be enough, but that means hodling as it rises, which could be difficult. maybe just another thousand then, what harm can it do.....

>probably not. either LINK moons sometime this year (maybe early 2019, depending on how things go) or it wont ever.
Ok.

>coin
Read the fucking white paper

>>coin
It's a fucking coin no matter what you pretend it is in the papers

The amount of shilling going on, why is it not mooning? Are you trying to say it's not actually any different to any of the other shitcoins out there?

What happened to all those DBC shillers? That was the must have coin of 2018

Wonder what you brainlets will be duped into buying next month

$1.42

Literally bought at the ATH. I've never seen anyone else who bought higher than I did lol

250k average 37c feelsgoodman.jpg

It's a token. Coin is a) not a crypto-related term and b) completely misrepresents the use case of LINK. I know we're on Veeky Forums and the majority of pajeets don't give a shit about technology here, but if us autists don't hold up some standards, you wouldn't have the opportunity to get into link right now. You wouldn't even know it exists.

roadmap, kid. be patient

>be super stinky
>drive to mall
>enter carpark
>camera takes pic of license plate
>get coffee
>perv on cuties
>leave mall after 179 mintues
>boom gate opens
>free parking
Laugh & wonder about how that miraculously happened & how it can be done even better & applied to more things, like the internet of things.
MIND BLOWN!

8k from ico
12k between 15-25c
6.4k just now from finally selling some of the nano I bought at 3 usd in November

Am I gonna make it? Should I dump more coins into link?

Average 29cents.

Comfy AF

>Am I gonna make it? Should I dump more coins into link?
>26k
I think you have enough already, but if you want to buy more, it's your call.

I only have 2k stinky linkies because desu I don't have much trust in the project.and most of the time I want to play safe.

2k2 @ $.27 in Dec
5k @ $.45 in Dec
3k @ $.58 in Feb
it's been a crazy ride.

For you!
youtu.be/LaLhYHj1obs

what are your main "safe" holds?

40k at 0.40, 92k at 0.17

don't sell, u'll be fine.

1.40 cents. I'm ruined.

BTC, ETH and VEN for now

I bought 11k at $1.09

That's what happens when you don't visualise $1000 eoy link prices. This downtrend is the power of negative thinking!

Wait until it crashes to $0.20 to sell and you'll be true Veeky Forumsnessmen.