Congratulations shorters

Congratulations shorters.

You have managed to destroy the only get rich quick methode in your lifetime for a few 100$.

In time you will realise this is the reason normies are not investing in crypto anymore.

Can't blame them. That's the law of the market. It was an anomaly in the first place so it was bound to be fucked up anytime; if not by shoortfags, then by banks.

Lel. It was $900 14 months ago.
This could drop to $1k and whales wouldn't care because at this point they only want more BTC.

>normies are not investing in crypto anymore.
>normies investing.
they never were.
Fucking hell lads how dumb can you get. Is this some biz meme I don't know about?

you fucking idiot this shit cant just go up forever there arent infinite people to sell bags to

just learn to trade and start shorting yourself.

This

Who wants to accumulate at 20k? Ver needs to build a btc stack again after the bch fiasco

this.

crypto went mainstream in 2017. dumb money bought in. its only going down from here on

Why not 10$

>thinking shorters are the reason why cryptos are falling
baka

the salty state of /noobiz/...

Shorting artificially props the price up. It would have died without shorting by now.

>this
We are not on reddit soycucks

Dotcom bubble went up to $6.2 trillion
The housing bubble went up to $6 trillion

Sure there aren't infinite buyers, but it seems around $6 trillion is the peak capacity of such bubbles, so why pop it so early?

why not?

>doesn't understand closing a short triggers a market buy
>doesn't understand closing a long triggers a market sell
>angry at others despite not understanding anything
pure cancer, short your life

>normies are as willing to invest in internet meme money as they are """tech""" companies (yes a lot of companies were retarded but it is still seen as more 'legitimate') and real estate

Here's the thing people are missing; these bubbles weren't global.They were mostly limited to US.

There was japan housing bubble, chinese bubble, uk bubble, there are bubbles in turkey, aus that are yet to burst. If you combine all this together the global housing bubble is yet to collapse, and is bigger than 6 trillion.

That's why when some "experts" say crypto market can reach 20 trillion, don't just discard that idea, it may peak around those values, hell even pass it.

heres what youre missing
people need a house

ironically this is what stopped the bubble from 'popping'

if there are no margin/futures trading platforms the only thing you can do is buy it, causing unhealthy growth.

They only think they have to OWN a house because its shilled so hard as a necessity but also because even now there's still the thinking that it will be profitable in the future to actually buy it. You dont need to own a house to live, renting would suffice, the only reason people want to buy is for simple profit.

>implying financial privacy, stability and accessibility is not also necessary.

It's great that the rampant antisemitism hasn't chased you away

>Normies investing in Crypto

Bitch I tried showing some of my clueless normies how I'm making mad dough in crypto and they have no clue what the fuck I'm talking about. Can't wait to finally stop being a wagecuck in a few months then they will learn.

the market manipulation has gotten out of hand and far too obvious. this is scaring away a lot of potential buyers. the greed of the market manipulators has perhaps ruined their cash cow. but then again, maybe not, i'm only guessing here.

>trips wasted on Reddit post.

they won't learn. cognitive dissonance. they'll just think you got lucky and they'll tell themselves it was a one in a million chance and they were smart not to listen to you. then they'll get angry at you for being arrogant enough to feel superior for winning an unlikely gamble with dumb luck. and they still wont invest

thanks, please upvote if you liked it

Daytrading isn't gambling you faggot. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to make money in cryptos. Just patience and an above average IQ. Something most niggers and my wagecuck coworkers lack. Hell most of them are to poor and stupid to even enter the market.

>shorts his life
Triggers a new birth

Beaten at your own game

what is a bank account?
cryptards are the worst

>The only way to make money in a market is to hodl
>The only way hodl works is if there are never any dips or spikes
Why the fuck do you care if whales drive the price down and buy back in at a lower price? If you hodl and believe in the market then you'll make money anyway.

>That's why when some "experts" say crypto market can reach 20 trillion, don't just discard that idea, it may peak around those values, hell even pass it.

fucking this
we are still early adopters. bitcoins price just looks so high compared tio amazon and apple because the supplz is so small. but the market cap suggest that there is still a ton of room to growth

OP although you are not wrong, this was bound to happen, who gives a fuck, the normies are the ones that fucked the market, to many jumped on paid crazy money in a short period, new year came along normies get mad at inanimate virtual object but don't realise they where fuckin dumb. OP shut up

>renting is a better than buying

i don't think you understood what i was saying

What is the best exchange to do some short/long?
I'm on GDAX currently but they don't allow it.

im in this market to make money nigger, and smart money is shorting right now, we'll go bullish again in a few weeks, until then either short or continue to get cucked by the big bear cock

He might be right. New tax law does not incentivize buying a house as your mortgage interest can no longer be written off in taxes

>people need shares of pets.com

ill short this to $10 for another shot for a long to 20k. I'm bear for now but always a bull in my heart

Pretty comy with my ten year old mortgage, pay as much for my three bedroom house as noobs are paying for one bedroom apartments, concerned in bubble however.

> yfw people consider a mortgage as 'ownership'
Yes, it could be argued that renting is better than having a house loaned to you, but actually buying a house is infinitely better than renting.

This

And in your US-centrism you have forgotten the rest of the world has money too.

That was funny

To be fair in today's market it is. You have to have maintenance costs, insurance costs, property taxes, and real estate tax to take care of. Unless you own real estate as a landlord to RENT the house, it's a depreciating investment. This ain't the middle ages where you can just gather wood, have the whole community help build you a house with your gathered wood and start a family like the Amish. Those days are long gone.

>Dotcom bubble went up to $6.2 trillion
The thing with the dotcom bubble is companies that had nothing to do with the internet stuck .com on the end of their name and stocks went up 500%. A few companies like google and amazon actually had legit uses and these are still around today and anyone who invested in them is now extremely rich.
Same thing will happen with cryptos. Shitcoins like BAT, ARK, FUN etc. are going to crash to nothing. Coins with actual usecases that solve a problem (real world problems > crypto problems) will stay NEO, VEN, XMR.

BAT, ARK and FUN have legitimate uses tho.

>Coins with actual usecases
>ethereum tokens

You have a few companies which entered crypto as well for no reason other than riding the wave

you guys saying we aren't early adopters..what do you think people on biz in 2022 will call us?

there are so many idiots who still believe bitcoin is worth less than a dollar and won't invest no matter what.. it will take something like a school shooter buying a gun with bitcoin for normies to take crypto seriously

Do they? All I see is you faggots dumping every morning when I wake up

I've only been in the market for 8 months alright, but I have learned so fucking much about the market and the entire history of crypto.. when normies buy in they don't keep tabs on crypto news 24/7 like we do...they don't really research shit or even know about margin trading/futures/bullrun/bear trap/FUCK I am getting tired of typing..point is that if you stay in the market you will be called an early adopter in a few years... crypto moves much faster than the stock market

lmao

>there are so many idiots who still believe bitcoin is worth less than a dollar and won't invest no matter what
These are the same people, who thought internet is no bigger than a fax machine.
They bought in when the IT stocks have already mooned.

Exactly my man, these people are just like the idiots saying the internet was too good to be true.

Spotted the kike

He's saying that normies will think you're playing the lottery even though you put risk, research, and effort into crypto.

We're not done took we break 9k

how many times do you guys hear the "its just a bubble" shit from people? I've stopped talking about crypto to normies and will never tell anyone my portfolio... fuck no coiners

big if true

hell I hope it does, the name of the game is accumulating

people need to stop worrying about how much cash they see in their portfolio and just focus on accumulating what they know will eventually go back up

Most of my coworkers call it a scam and some say it's the most ridiculous bubble. Ironically there's one guy there in his mid 30s who traded well in his 20s (pulls up to work in a clean Acura NSX) who has been talking to me about crypto.

That guy is thinking of jumping into this market because of the new tech and potential gains. We're still early guys and got a few more years before it blows over.

dont reply to me ever again

Life is hard, you dont need to be a bull or a bear, you can be both.