Slobs General

If you're a slob and you know it post ITT.

Confess your sins when it comes to food. Isaac Newton confessed his sins, it makes you a fucking genius.

>Put frozen fish sticks above ice trays, fish flakes fall on my ice but I don't give a fuck and just use the ice cubes anyway.
>Went to an old burger joint and bit into a burger that had rat shit, I just spat the rat shit out and ate around the burger.
>Saw a cook at the same spot pull out old burger patties from a previous day and throw them on the grill
>still eat at that place even though I know it's fucken dog shit.
>When I was 16 years old, I went dumpster diving behind a mcdonalds and ate some frozen chicken mcnuggets out of the trash
>when I was 17 years old, I went to teach a girl how to get free food from the dumpster behind my local grocery store, she was 14 years old.
>we got some plain bagels from out of the trash and then i made her suck my dick behind the dumpster
>I regularly eat moldy bread, shit that's expired by at least a week.
>When I used to be a butcher at my local grocery store, I would piss in the freezer on the old expired meat, my co-workers do this too.
>I don't wash my hands when they are dirty with charcoal when I'm bbq'in, I just grab the meat with my bare dirty hands and throw it on the grill.
>I once got drunk off Jack Daniels and jacked off in my friend's room while he was dropping off a friend. I told him I jacked off in his room but he never believed me.
>I regularly fart while I eat.
your turn

are you foul bachelor frog

heh, that's an old meme but it checks out

confess

Me and my college Roommate bought a pretty huge 5lb bag of craisins, just because fuck you craisins are good

We kept it in the fridge stupidly, and just ate it by the handful whenever we wanted for about 8 days.

We started to reach the bottom of the bag, and we lifted the bottom layer of craisins up to find a huge, fuzzy green and purplish patch of mold. He threw up in the sink a few times, but I just mentally damaged myself and cant eat craisins without getting that weird taste they had out of the back of my throat.

Only when I'm busy.
>buy pack of frozen dumplings and frozen peas
>cover dumplings with peas in coffee mug
>microwave
>perfectly cooked
There's a part of me that I hate but I don't care usually.

Sounds tasty, not gonna lie. I just love dumplings.

Ketchup as pasta sauce

>Get drunk
>Go to bed
>Wake up lying in a pool of my own vomit
>Masturbate and cum on my stomach
>Go back to sleep

Huh?

>caramelized sweet onions
>fresh porcini mushrooms
>put them both in white trash tattertot casserole

It's pretty good, usually some of the juice from the dumplings leak out and cooks with the peas.

Is this a new meme?

huh?

I use the same knife/spoon when making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
I drink straight from the milk/juice/whatever jug.

I've been using the same drinking glass for the past 3 days

3 days?? Is that bad?

most nights I make rice/potato dish with a egg cracked over it about a minute or so before its done cooking.

>Drunk as fuck in beachside town in Vietnam
>End up going to a burger joint called "Mad Cow"
>lol
>Eat burger with egg
>sloppy as fuck, end up dropping the meat and lettuce on the floor
>Without even thinking, pick it up and put it back on burger
>finish
>still livin

Not even australian

I almost never use my plates or bowls because I just eat right out of the pot or pan that I cooked my food in

are you a crust punk

mah nigga

I piss in the sink while there are unwashed dishes still inside

You should be executed

Dude you're fucking disgusting

yes

oh.... I've been using mine for weeks

>General

Huh?

I wash my coffee cup once a week.

why was there mold? pls respond

at the moment im skipping work to get drunk. drinking rum out of my unwashed coffee cups with stains on the sides and tons of coffee grinds floating around

also sitting in my same unwashed boxers that ive been wearing since like Saturday. its been a rough few weeks anons

What's wrong user?

brother had a heart attack the day after his 29th birthday. i'm a (what I consider) to be a recovering alcoholic. I've been drunk every day for the past month or so.

I had to sit in the hospital for the first week with him waiting for him to come out of a coma to find out if he'd be full potato. he's doing fantastic.. but the doctors did mention slight signs of brain damage from being dead for a few minutes.

I've been a reclusive drunk since last Friday. that's when ive last been to work

Sorry to hear it. I hope things work out for you, and your brother.

i've been using the same drinking glass for the past 2 years

lmFao

thanks m8. means a lot

I only know one guy who does this, and he's an absolutely fucking disgusting human being. I was smoking a bong with him once, and after a big hit he threw up into a half-eaten pot of food. Without even wiping his mouth or attempting to clean up after himself, he takes another huge rip.
I quietly excused myself, and we're no longer friends because of how generally disgusting he is.

it's self cleaning

Back to /b/ faggot

I am sorry to hear that user.

I hope things will get better for you :/

>get home from work
>exercise
>shower
>fuck me it's 8 PM
>campbells soup, rip open the top, slop it in a bowl, microwave, dump some crackers, in boom

Monday through Friday livin the dream boys

the vomit part was at least vaguely food related, so was the drinking

> jacked off in my friend's room while he was dropping off a friend. I told him I jacked off in his room but he never believed me

that's on him

>Linecook for 9 years
>Never once washed my hands with soap/hot water
>Only a 2 second spurt of cold water

Including after taking a poopoo :^)