When that stupid shit is gonna be over?

When that stupid shit is gonna be over?
It's a bit annoying to see that fucking stupid coin drop like an ugly baby every fucking day.

What kind of pattern is that even?
Tell me when the whales are finally tired to toy with us

its the bump and dump where bitmain tries to get back as much money as possible from their mining opreations, coins theyve hodled for years.

the temporary out of nowhere increases is price you see, is to get more new money in, so that they can sell their shares without crashing the price

tldr bitmain is cancer
roger ver is cancer

slippage
basically one order fucked the market trigger stop losses. now it is being pushed lower so all those 100,000,000 worth of BTC (on bitfinex alone) can reenter. It's horseshite and the exchanges need to have agreed upon regulation so we can be adults. The shit that is allowed is absurd. Wash trading bots, stop-hunting, flashboy buys/sells, etc. If they really want BTC and others to be the new store of wealth then they need to get their shit together.

bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin

they want the wealth. they dont give a shit about you.

Chill, brother. Nearly everyone who has ever bought BTC has made mad stacks.

Just keep buying with all the spare cash you got, and you will make it. Gotta have faith or God will leave you behind.

Okay then, and we know when that shit is over?
Because so far I bought every low and I'm starting to see really red in there.

wealth would increase without all the jew tactics. I am already wealthy outside of crypto; I actually give a shit about the blockchain

depends on where we close this week

This guy gets it. They don't give a fuck about "new store of wealth" or "the technology". They just want to make as much money as possible off of dumb schmucks until the bubble bursts.

It'll go back up to 10k-10.2k soon and then dump again.

Just accept that we're gonna be trading sideways for a while.

It's really telling that a dump of 2k BTC could move the price down by 10%. 2k BTC is not even a high amount on bitfinex, it just tells that there are no buyers on the sideline anymore.

Imagine if a few whales get nervous and try to offload some of their positions just in case. It would be a stampede for the exits once volume started hitting the exchanges.

we have to go sideways the next weeks. obviously

Safe to say that there are no signs of life.
It looked like it could break the downward memechannel when it was at 12k, but it didn't.

The experiment is over.
Too late to ride the crypto bubble.
Just in time for the everything bubble burst.

it was 7950 in less than one minute. look at the chart

Which market?

uh, nobody wants to sell?

>stupid shit
wdym?
BTC is going down to sub-ICO levels, where it should be
no one in their right mind is buying any more, it needs to become attractive once again

When exchanges have actual security and stop scamming people.

>uh, nobody wants to sell?
nobody wants to buy into this trap either

Depth tells you nothing. Look at volume, everyone is selling market value.

You should already know that.

That's very bearish

it'll be like this for the next month, signifying return to the mean, reaching up to 14-16k in April and dropping back to 10k, then riding to 30k by the end of May.

Too quick. Summer is always slow

Order book looked exactly the same on the way to 6k...

of course it's not going to hold, but normies will fomo like usual