Where are the fudders at now? HM? WHERE ARE YOU?

Where are the fudders at now? HM? WHERE ARE YOU?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoking530/nano-coin-base-ltc-steemit-news
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7zvlac/rumours_will_only_hurt_us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buying nano like we have been the whole time retard

Absolute Chad coin. Got Goxxed and didnt even flinch.

they're in their little telegrams holding AMB
kek

I Wish I could check the price in Sats I bought at on BitGrail. I know i'm at a profit in sats and have no idea how much because you can't even check your fucking trade history. Thank god I withdrew as soon as possible to KuCoin.

I’m kind of happy for nano holders even though I’m not holding. I wanted to buy under 6 after the bitgrail hack but it didn’t drop quite under and I don’t want to fomo in now.

Sucks for anyone who lost their coins on bitgrail. But I’m glad that there’s something not getting dragged down by grandpa.

Dump now faggots and buy back later.

Ironically accumulating, as biz usually does when negshilling

We reached the top for now. Let it retrace for a while and then buy back on a low before it gets ridiculous momentum again.

>Dump now faggots and buy back later.

You think it will fall? how low?

Wow, what a nice run - I actually thought about buying some the other day in the $7's, oh well. At least I got to ride it from $2 to $20.

>fud
how can one be so fucking deluded, get out before you transform to a fucking bag holder

Accumulating of course. Most fun I had in a while.

14000 sats

Anyone actually know why this is mooning?

Reddit backed coin spreading out coinbase rumor and and mass sucking twitch streamers by donating them thousands of nanos

they're getting added to coinbase from what i heard.

Buy the Rumor
> people actually think coinbase will list this before Neo, Vechain, Monero, Stellar, Ripple, Eos etc

It's the JUSTing pump of the week.

sauce?

>Kekchain

Coinbase will list best CRYPTOCURENCY not fcking chink coin that is not even currency

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoking530/nano-coin-base-ltc-steemit-news

>didnt even flinch.

i mean, it was $30 just before bitgrail suspende all withdrawals so that's an exaggaration

the only news I picked up was a 3rd party say you can pay your fav twitch celeb with 0 fees..
>tfw ppl think twitch is partnering with nano.

Coinbase will list what makes them the most money (see BCash)

>what is blockfolio

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO I FOMO IN Veeky Forums

FUCK

Fomo'd in at 14 then sold at 15. Fomo'd back in at 1550. I aint touching the sell until it reaches 19.

Raiblocks wasnt on blockfolio until mid december, dipshit

God no, I like nano but I wouldn't suggest anyone buy in right now.
It's gone x2 in like a day. Nothing goes up like that without a dump.
Buy when there's it dips.

This is what I'm thinking too, but I thought that yesterday night and now the FOMO is seriously real.

Wow it caught up to the other alts. What a MOON :^ )

How much do you reckon its going to drop?

>says the shitcoins bagholder

Wait for the crash retard. Its coming.

BAT actually has a real life deal with Twitch which should be rolling out soon. So the nano thing is bullshit

it will drop to 100$ after we reach 101$ without seeing any red candles and then straight to 1k

I actually sold my NANO for OMG and I still made more money than if I held.

>
>Coinbase will list what makes them the most money (see BCash)

XRP

Holy shit, if the pump is really thanks to "Coinbase rumors", then it is time to sell now.

>it will drop to 100$ after we reach 101$ without seeing any red candles and then straight to 1k

of course fag, of course

The absolute delusion

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7zvlac/rumours_will_only_hurt_us/

This is a pump and dump....

The coping is real lmao

why this coin surges, is that people realize its revolutionary technology, lighting speed, no fees, etc, etc.

tell me why this coin is not going to replace Litecoin, and even go to number 2 coin, because Nano is lighting fast peer to peer currency, and BTC is store of value

this is revolutionary coin that solve many problems

It surged because it fell from 30$ to 8$. Once the bagholders cash out, you'll bleed again.

you must have xrp in your bags I bet.

>back to 50% ATH
>fudders BTFO!

If fucking ripple can go to over $100b mcap anything can, but its a gamble to pick the random coin that does. I own a nano but the moment it starts dumping I'm selling. I think this shit is pumping for two reasons, reduced supply from the hack and the coinbase rumors.

Once people realize its not getting added to coinbase its essentially yet another coin promises high throughput but never getting the use to actually test what they claim, or does an collapses. The shitcoin graveyard is filled with this type of shit. Morons think their cool brandname "block lattice" is significantly different from the other already existing DAG coins that already exist. But look at byteball. Same design, promised 1000s of TSP but only does like 15 now in practice, its a fucking joke. ripple, stellar, iota, dash actually currently do the scale nano is promising. None of those can really be called blockchains but they all have other issues.

why it do would that, NANOs revolutionary technology its still here, and why it isnt continue going higher previous ATH?

i dont think Coinbase rumour is behing this bullrun

this is because people see huge potential this coin

it really has a working product and a working wallet this is fucking nobrainer but you faggots prefer to buy something that's pure vaporwave and false promises

This is exactly how I feel. At the minimum this should replace litecoin. Only reason people buy ltc is for fast cheap transfers. No need now with nano around. I don't think nano will replace btc but taking out ltc would be an awesome spot for a first year.

>This is exactly how I feel. At the minimum this should replace litecoin. Only reason people buy ltc is for fast cheap transfers. No need now with nano around. I don't think nano will replace btc but taking out ltc would be an awesome spot for a first year.
It's also the only reason 98% people buy ETH

Explain why nano would be worth more than ripple or dash? Dash has been instant tx for years. Why is nano better than stellar, bitshares, steem, etc.? Why is nano better than gbyte which is the same design but supports smart contracts on top of that? How is 7000 tps on a test net revolution? Eth does over 1000 tps on a test nest. Sharding, LN, other scaling solutions will take blockchain to millions of tps in a few years. There is no fundamentals behind nano. I will admit the hype wave could push it 10x, but what gets hyped up with no fundamentals to back it up will eventually come back down.

>Like I've said from the start NANO should be the new bitcoin.. Their is really no point in Bitcoin besides the fact its a big pump and dump coin
The absolute state of that article.
>actually thinking CB will list this overhyped rebranded piece of pajeet trash coin.

this is like blockchain evolution vol 3

Bitcoin was first, now its store of value, but quite unpractical by daily uses

Ethereum was second

and NANO is third

This may actually be the most retarded thing I’ve seen in biz. Well done, seriously

>How is 7000 tps on a test net revolution? Eth does over 1000 tps on a test nest.

Ok retard, which number is bigger? Think hard and after that, sell your stinky slow eth for the new king, NANO

The point is test net performance doesn't correlate with real world performance one bit. But like I said even if nano does scale then why is it any more revolutionary than ripple, dash, iota, etc? And there are huge doubts DAG is even a viable design. Look at byteball. Same design as nano. It only does like tps in the real works. And the network had to be propped by centralized servers run by the developer.

I meant to type: byteball is the same design as nano but only does 15 TPS in the real world

>It's also the only reason 98% people buy ETH
this is only partly true though. people use eth for icos as well.