Eat taco bell

>eat taco bell
>have "violent diarrhea shits"

when did this notion enter greater memedom?
I have never had any issue after eating from taco bell whatsoever; is everyone just a bitchass with dainty digestive tracts?

I usually feel some strong tummy rumbles if I eat a lot of TB, followed by rock hard girthy soda can shits 24 hours later if I don't have any vegetables in the same day

Other than that its no biggie for me

This, it depends on my diet afterwards how bad it is. If I eat like nothing but TB for a day, it gets pretty rough. But if I just eat a couple tacos, then nah i'm usually fine.

Did get e coli once from a TB back in 06, that sucked.

I ate taco Bell once in my life and I had a diarrhea shit
It was one taco from the 12 pacs

its a meme u dip

People overeat because the food is cheap and seems small. The overeating acts like a laxative and causes bowel distress.

I've never had any problems either and I eat at Taco Bell fairly frequently. But I don't eat a lot when I go, if you eat too much of course you probably won't feel too well.

Also because the people who usually say it gives them the shits probably don't eat fast food very often and so their body just NOPE's it out.

I don't get this, nor do I get the "OMG GUISE DIS ROOSTER SAUCE IS SO HOT, BURNED MY POOPER"

Maybe it's my bean genetics, but none of this shit disrupts my functions

I don't eat fast food often and when I do this doesn't happen to me. I doubt your body cares it is fast food. Sounds like placebo effect.

as someone who has never had
>indigestion
>acid reflux
>heart burn
I find it very hard to empathise or take into account or imagine or have consideration for the people in the population who do have those conditions.

I think I am the same way with eating curry or fast food.

I read hundreds of posts on Veeky Forums about eating fast food and then having diarrhea as though this is a normal consequence of eathing fast food or getting an indan or chinese takeout and it does not make sense to me at all.

People who aren't used to overly processed food most likely.

I've been eating garbage since I was a kid, I have taco bell like twice a week, never have a problem.
That beefy crunch was disappointing this time though, I guess nostalgia got the best of me.
Also, volcano menu back when? Fire roasted sauce back when?

>Order with the app
>Make the food you've always wanted but didn't want to be a dick asking for at the drive thru
>Shredded chicken on fucking everything
>Take it back when they fuck up and put the regular chicken in because fuck you that shredded chicken is bomb

I don't understand why Taco Bell gets rid of stuff like the volcano menu or the beefy crunch burrito. Are they really not popular enough? Or is it because they think taking it off the menu and occasionally bringing it back will make more money? Either way I wish it would stop happening to my favorite menu items.

Anyone gets the shits for overeating any kind of greasy fast food. People namedrop "Taco Bell" since it's texmex and they then to order more food from Taco Bell than they would at any other fast food place.

Beefy Crunch is expensive to make since they are using a licensed produced as an ingredient. Also Beefy Crunch isn't that great if it's not fresh. After an hour, the chips start to cake and the burrito becomes extremely dry and pasty. Fast Food places rotate between special menus as to give a reason for old customers to come back. Fast food places cannot keep an overloaded menu so they need to rotate between special menus.

The McRib wouldn't sell a lot of it was available year-round.

McRib is sold due to the price fluctuation of pork. When pork is cheap you get mcribs.

Fastfood is about making the most items with the fewest ingredients to maximize profit. That's why many of the items in fast food are pretty similar.

Why is there toothpaste on that taco?

Man, I'm only 24 and I already have a severe case of acid reflux. I'm in shape, have a pretty decent diet of home cooking, and I don't eat too soon before bed. It's always there, no matter if I've eaten in the last hour or not since yesterday. It's like a smoldering coal right at the bottom of your chest that is just annoying enough to keep you up at night.
I take a Prilosec once a day and I'm pretty okay, but there have been days I've forgotten and slept at a buddy's house. Sure enough, 2am, I'm digging through his pantry for baking soda so I can home remedy my suffering.
Have some sympathy.

try not eating eggs and eating more naturally fermented, unpasteurized foods and see if that helps

>tummy rumbles

how was your transition?

Who is this? She's cute

>she

katya lischina

>she

>he

I can confirm Taco Bell shits are real.

That used to be the case for me every time I went but after going today I had no problems digesting it
The only difference is I ate it with an empty stomach

Maybe you were given the special ingredient "visine" because the cook was a toad or something? It depends because if within 3 hours of eating there you have explosive shit and then you are ok, the cook did something to your food. Beyond that if its like the next morning then thats bad food

Try kefir, its in the dairy case. Its not drinking yogurt.

Thats semen, aka special sauce from the cook

It only happens to me when I get spicy stuff and then fill it/douse it with fire sauce. Last time I had a burrito with the spicy fritos, then filled that with fire and verde. The shit was green diarrhea with chunks in it and felt like I was getting punched in the ass.
Never doing that again.

>taco bell

excessive capsaicin makes a lot of people have to shit

wut

When I go I usually eat quite a bit.

That said, I have NEVER had an issue with post tacobell digestion

Are you implying there is no longer a big fat dingus between my legs because I used the phrase "tummy rumbles?"

I sincerely believe it is viral marketing by taco bell itself. Just like this thread is. It appeals to people who want to spit in the face of the "healthy" movement. Taco bell has never made me sick, only mcd does that.

Actually I lied, I have been sick off of Taco Bell once, but that's because I ate like 4000 calories of it in one sitting.

Unlimited amounts of Taco Bell while high is literally better then sex. The morning after is worse however.

Huh?

I haven't been to Taco Bell in about 3 years and I had a fucking dream about it the other day.

nacho cheese chalupa, grande soft tacos and their steak flatbreads

It's part of a larger "lel mexican food gives you the shits" meme. I've never understood it.

However I actually have had a problem with taco bell specifically. Last time I went to one a few years ago the iced tea they gave me smelled like a sewer, like they hadn't cleaned their dispenser in months. Fucking awful, the association between Taco Bell and that septic taste hitting my mouth from the straw is something that I'm stuck with. Unfortunately for whatever else hundreds of stores, this one fucked it up and lost a customer for all of them.

Try not to think abou tit too much but almost every single fast food place in the US doesn't wash their ice dispensers.

I think they did a study a couple years ago and found out McDonalds toilets were actually cleaner than their ice dispensers, and I know back when I worked in fast food it wasn't strange to find roach parts in the soda fountain tips.

Rooster sauce assburn is just caused be hemorrhoids.

Taco Bell diarrhea is mental conditioning

>have "violent diarrhea shits"
Me and my brother mentally prepare ourselves every time we want to eat there. We'd have to make sure our bodies are ready for it before we decide to go because we get the shits every other time we've gone. Hell, my stomach always feels like there's brick in it without fail.

Hot spices trigger your body to process food faster.

That cook should see a doctor if his semen looks like toothpaste. He may not even be human.

>Late review of the new spicy crunchwrap
Surprising amount of jalapeƱos.
The box combo is the best value they've had in a long time, double crunchwrap by itself could qualify as filling.
They need to upgrade to a larger tortilla, they already had enough trouble closing the thing properly in original size.
Definitely the best combo they have on the current menu.

Anytime ive had taco bell and gone about my day theres never been a problem. However if im eating taco bell 90% of the time i am FUCKED UP so theres gonna some violence in my toilet the next morning. Correlation not causation and all that.

I work nights and a small group of us order lunch together at least once a week. Everyone but me works out in an area with no climate control running around and up and down stairs no where near bathrooms. We've been at this for five years.

Taco Bell is a regular choice for several of us. No issues.

Everyone has flatly boycotted Royal Farms and some local places that wouldn't mean anything to /k/. There's one hotdog place where we all got mustard, chilli, onion cheese double dogs and let me tell you... that night was /k/ related because we were weaponized...

WaWa subs are safe. We have a specific local Chinese take out that has been 100% safe when we order early (because they close, not because it's unsafe later). Common choices from the two best sub places are safe, like pizza and wings or cheese steaks.

is that taco real?

Usually not diarrhea but I don't poop right the next morning after taco hell.
>the splatters

I never have any stomach problems whenever I eat at most fast food places, or when I eat more authentic Mexican food. But whenever I have Taco Bell I get the shits. It sucks because I enjoy their food.

Your gastronomy hygiene and health standards are pathetic and also embarrassing, america.

Nice generalization

your obsession is embarrassing, yuropathetic

A girl's tummy rumbling is SO LEWD!

I feel like part of it is also because of how fucking nasty the McRib is and the only reason they sell any is because people forget how bad it is, or haven't had it had it and buy into the marketing thinking it'll be a special thing instead of the limp shaped shitty meat patty that it is

I had TB once when I was 12 and I got the shits like 30 minutes after. That was my first and last time with """""mexican""""" food. But when I eat legit mexican food I'm okay.