Hoťdogş

What are the best toppings for a good hot dog?.

ketchup, mustard, pickles and onions

bbq sauce

513 represent

why did you put a wig on your food

chili if it's a regular beef sausage. onions and mustard for english pork sausages

Under Glorious President God Trump all food will be required to wear edible toupee.

onions,sauerkraut and mustard
no bun

pico de gallo

is that an uncircumcised hot dog?

Is that hotdog skin filled with salt?

charcoal

>mac and cheese on a hot dog

I'm gonna try this next time I make a hot dog.

>putting spaghetti on hotdogs

Mustard and dill relish

Remoulade, raw and fried onions, sweet mustard on an Icelandic Pylsur. Objectively the best hotdog in existence.

Cheese and ketchup

Yeah... "the best". Just look how happy all those people are.

Yeah. Lived in DK for 3 years. Danish remoulade, dehydrated fried onions, sweet pickles. Do it.

it needs onions and mustard

the rest is merely preference.

Toppings aren't as important as the hot dog and bun. Hot dog must be all-beef or all-bison. Bun must be white, spread with real butter, and toasted gently on the inside. Once you have that done, it's really personal preference. Personally I'm a fan of non-sweet pickle relish, onions, and mustard.

It's ok user, not everyone will experience the glory that is Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

I've tried 100 different styles of hot dog from all over the country and have come to the conclusion that the classic Chicago dog is the best thing that's ever been with the hot dog. I'm not even a Chicago native so it's not a local pride thing.

Other than that I like a coney, or simple mustard, relish, an sauerkraut, perhaps with some onions.

I like to microwave my hotdog, until it just about splits. Then I take it out, and put a bun on paper towel. I spread garlic margin on the bun, and put a slice of Canadian cheddar on it, and microwave that with the bun to melt the cheese. I then put the hot dog on that with very mince onion (like McDonalds onion) with a bit of ranch, mustard and ketchup.

I no longer have a girl friend, and she kept the cat. Couldn't take the cat back to my parents place anyways, they wouldn't have one in there house.

Hot dogs may have caused this. At least I have more time to canoe and eat hot dogs now. My 2 true loves

bell peppers and onion, bunless

Not dehydrated, they are deepfried.

Just one thin line of yellow mustard.
Preferably at a ballpark.
With my dad...when I was 9.
;_;

Skyline is fucking trash. The only people who like skyline are from Ohio, and if you're from Ohio you have bad taste. But that's obvious.

>hot dog
>bunless

Get a load of this loser.

Hell fucking yes

Add your favorite bbq sauce too, it's pretty good

>Remoulade, raw and fried onions, sweet mustard on an Icelandic Pylsur. Objectively the best hotdog in existence.
Umm, it's not the proverbial best, but it's good enough to eat daily at the N1 gas station stop while in Iceland! I like their mustard, kind of a sweet hot, and the ketchupy remoulade, but the best topping are likely fried shallots, similar to asian style in big canisters or the onions you use to top your thanksgiving green bean casserole.

The best hot dogs in the world are Colombian, however. Go to any hot dog place in miami doing colombian, venezuelan, chilean and find out what "the works" means in latin america. Homemade rolls, delicious pork and beef meaty dogs that might contain chorizo flavors in some cases grilled til crispiness, homemade sauces resembling hot garlicky cilantro mayo "colombian crack sauce", pureed pineapple or guava sauce, hot salsas or hot sauces house style, homemade pink aioli mayos, topping like crunchy shoestring fried potatoes, hardboiled quail eggs, onions, fresh mozzarella, sliced avocado, sliced mango.

Don't even get me started on the best Cuban Frita burger with sweet plantains on top. I'm stuck in white suburbia out of town today without a single latin option in sight. I might have to go shopping.

One example:

You need a Flo's.

Flo's Hot Sauce, mayo, celery salt.

This.
I do like buns tough, authenticity be damned.

Chili, cheddar cheese, onions, mustard

Kek

>ketchup
You have to be 18 to post on this website, friend.

Is that branston pickle?

And did they just use slices of white bread to wrap those?

jesus

nothing wrong with ketchup there big boi

Those are hotdog buns.

chili > kraut > bacon > giardiniera > cheese > mustard > onions > american "cheese" > relish > hot sauce > mayo > turds > ketchup

Hot dog is literally kiddie food on par with chicken nuggets.

but, this is not true. Hot dogs are great

Go cry somewhere else faggot.

Anyone from the Rhode Island area ever eat at Spike's Junkyard Dogs? There was one on base when I was in the Navy and their shit was fucking delicious.

They had a good selection of toppings by I didn't like their stupid rolls. NE style hot dog buns are already dumb, but putting a hot dog full of toppings on a hard hoagie type roll is flat out retarded.

Ketchup and mustard.

Kraut, bacon, and grilled onions are also acceptable. Maybe a nice relish.

A chili is fine, too, but only if it's REAL chili. None of that Shitcinati garbage pretending to be chili.

>being literally gay

>"""""cheese""""" and ketchup

grow up

the only correct answer itt

>any other answer but sweet relish and mustard

plebs, all of you

>bunless

Except he doesn't Eat food with his hands. All such food will be banned

Hot Dogs are like THE 'Merican food.

FDR served them to British royalty, ffs

hot links son
damn delicious

I just made this.

Roommate made tacos, didn't finish them. I was planning on hotdogs. Then it hit me.

They're pretty good.

>Blacked

where's the lettuce ?

pickle spear
sharp cheddar
rawr onion
dijon

>What are the best toppings for a good hot dog
>a good hotdog
>good
>hotdog
trick question

1/2

2/2

I typically do onions, sauerkraut, hot sauce, and mustard.

Chilli onions and mustard

recognise, niggas

I was just about to say this.

BBQ sauce, Pico de Gallo, sour cream and cheddar cheese.

BIG

Remoulade, ketchup, mustard, roasted onions, raw onions and some sliced pickles.

Ok so, basically i was curious about chilli dogs but couldnt find a place that sells them (Britain). So i bought milt chilli con carnae sauce from M&S and bought some of their posh-dogs and buns.

The posh dogs are nicer than just about any other dog ive seen, I start off boiling the dog, as god intended, then finish off browning the outside in a pan. I also warm the buns in the oven. I generally load the buns, pour on about 3-4 spoonfulls of chilli con carni sauce and add hienz ketchup to the top.

Pretty fucken delicious.

Ive heard that the pro way to ketchup your dog is to put it in the bun first and roll it until the ketchup is distributed evenly.

why not just get 2 or 3 pickle spears at that point?

Fried onions... mushrooms... nacho cheese............ mmmmmmmm

to be fair, it's pretty much only people from Cincinnati who like skyline.

Bacon wrapped , nacho cheese , onions and ketchup

Fucking cinnamon-spaghet chili. What the fuck is wrong with those plebs.

>tfw ive been to that exact place

Its delicious.

onions pickles and mustard

Sauerkraut
Relish
Mustard.

Alternatively, onions instead of relish.

Is the Georgia in that pic referring to US Georgia or Euro Georgia? I've never seen nor heard of it down here

I like to go either ketchup, mustard, and onion or chili, mustard, and slaw

Mayo

Funny thing is this was pretty fucking good

>hoťdogş

it's like something out of tim and eric

Kind looks like hot sauce (spicy meat only chile)

I make a modified version of the Chicago dog, with diced tomatoes, and cucumber tossed in evoo, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. No ketchup or mustard required. I call it my salad dog.

Equal parts mustard and ketchup (but not very much) and raw or sauteed onions.

they really tanked in quality, closed a bunch and the last remaining one is near the intersection of branch and charles. And no one is going to that hood unless they're a sweatpants clad townie fuck. best dogs now are the lunchtime hot dogs and sausages from the wurst kitchen (part of chez Pascal)

fucking filipinos, man

what the shit is the hotdog part? carrot?

this thread reminded me that I haven't had a proper hot dog in like, years