STELLAR BUNKER

FELLOW STELLAR MARINES GET IN THE FUCKING BUNKER

>went all in on Stellar at $0.68
>getting absolutely fucked over by this coin

First Lieutenant reporting in!!

waka waka give lumens for free to africa

How can it fail when it has a rocket as a logo.
>moon lambo when?
>Le reddit army is here!
>let’s save Africa!
>HODL!!!!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Dropped with when I found out about that Africa shit

Last time they gave lumens free to BTC Hodlers, most of them sold immediately.
The only difference they are bankin' on is that the Africans will dump their hard-earned money into XLM (Cuz it appreciate over-time and gains more value than if they leave it in their rural/development banks) and not sell (Which, let's be Honest here. They won't even know how to sell it for fiat)

This.

it my sjw coin, the coin i can tell normies about how much i love helping niggers, sry i ppl of colour with.

same i bough at 0,4, then found out about them giving xlm for free and closed m postions and 0,44. im so happz it was the rigth decision. i now hope it never moves above 0,4 anzmore

Bought in at $0.35 two months ago and im at breakeven point basically. Idk what to do, should I just trade it all for some more REQ? I only have 775 xlm btw its not much ik but still

This nigger fud on biz got me worried desu

JUST

We're in the same boat, I'm not fucking selling at a loss

Woofy Wuffy Murry Purry It Feels So Good To Be A Furry!

Giving stellar to Subhuman Niggers.

I'll pass.

down -30% sirs

fuck off redditor

sold at a 10% loss, glad that I'm out. Too much political activism by devs, plus they are not clear enough on their giveaways and how they work.

converted my tack to more ICX while ICX was low, at least XLM kind of whethered the crash better. whatever, made my money, bought before december.

Question: Is every other Stellar marine planning on jumping ship as soon as they break even again? That's my fucking plan.

Dumped Wakanda coin 3 days ago. Glad to be rid of the bags.

>as soon as they break even again

Why hold this coin forever though?

>Wakanda coin
i thought that was TEL

Not mad at all

is there anything to look forward to?

Nah that be Humaniq