Bittrex will support the fork and pump zcl prices one last time because volume is what they earn money on

Bittrex will support the fork and pump zcl prices one last time because volume is what they earn money on

1. twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/943585026372902912

Volume Bittrex:
Bitcoin - $42,125,400
Zclassic - $21,431,900

Why $108 is a discount

1. twitter.com/leoncfu/status/966115780952772610
2. Bitcoin holders will be airdropped a possibility to transact their (BTC)p privately

16,883,462 BTC = 16,883,462 BTCP
3,384,350 ZCL = 3,384,350 BTCP

5 ZCL = 1 BTC

Current market cap of zcl is a joke.

where do you see the price going

Dont know, but BTCP market will definitely be valuable because of Bitcoin + zk-snarks

Can you just stop shilling for a few hours.
I still have my buy orders waiting to fill. I really just can't believe that people are selling for this prices.
Everybody with more than half a brain knows that BTCP will open on at least $300 and I will be sad if I dont manage to buy 1k.

I also don't think its smart to dump zcl because they now have the technology to implement privacy into different coins. This will probably not be the last time they do this

Do you think there will be a use case for ZCL post fork? If BTCP will open at 300 you think ZCL will get there closer to the fork?

I need reassurance I’ve been in this shit for way too long

It will probably dump, but not to 0. zcl will most likely keep doing sporks because they have the technology now. Keep scaling your position out to the level you feel comfortable at

I read a rumour here that Rhett plans to use ZCL for BTCP masternodes or something

Being completely serious here guys. I have 2.2btc to spare and I've been thinking about throwing it into ZCL. I've been watching this coin since it was like $100 like a month ago or so. Never really paid attention to it. But I'm thinking about buying in now. Where do you guys see the price honestly? Back to $200?

ZCL is way overpriced. Look at BTG price. Now remember that there will ever be 21M BTG. BTCP price should be less than BCD..

It’s too late for any moon mission, Bittrex has ruined the party, even if they make a last minute announcement, people who got burned won’t touch it anymore.

That’s what I heard too. I think I’ll just keep my 170 ZCL and BTCP for a few months just so I don’t hang myself when BTCP gets to 1k or something

>BTCP gets to 1k or something

Total supply 42M

42M × $1k = $42B mcap

Over twice the mcap of BCH without any miner support or infra..

Not delusional at all.. lol

Dont go all in, buy a position in which you feel comfortable to lose it

5 ZCL.= 1 BTC

Honestly, what is BTG good for? zk-snarks is the most superior privacy tech in the market right now and btcp has a huge community. BTCP will be way higher than BTG

Nah, they will announce soon. I dont know how much higher the price will go tho. Might be 150, might be 250

Yikes never go all in user. However, not selling works out eventually, just look at the people who bought btc at 20k. If they dont sell they will be in the green around june

>people who got burned won’t touch it anymore
So your saying if someone stole money from you and ran away you wouldn't run and try and get it back and say to yourself "oh well i guess that moneys gone now." If the price is guaranteed to go up i'm sure getting your money back would be a wise decision.

Supply cap is 16.8m

The btc buy wall at 0.011 is getting smaller every hour, get out before it’s penetrated.

42 million? The fuck

Total supply is 21m, 21b is very achievable in a bull market

You are not dealing with one person when investing in crypto, you are dealing with an entire market, a force of nature...

Yeah but do you think they'll be any note worthy announcements today? That would be the only reason to hold atm.

Supply of ZCL = 21M
Supply of BTC = 21M
BTCP will be given 1 to 1 for BTC and ZCL holders, thus total is 42M. Are you retarded?

It’s the weekend, so chance is not high. If you are bullish, buy back Sunday night for one more rodeo.

current supply of btc is over 17m and zcl is over 3.3m = 21m. coins are being air dropped on a 1:1 basis, this is very basic information, don't comment on things you don't understand you drooling fucking retard

2/10 for getting me to reply

Does bittrex not do announcements outside business hours? Is that why there was a dip at like 5pm seattle time today?

I think the announcement will be around monday. Don't take my word for it tho. It would be foolish for bittrex to not support the fork because Bitcoin and Zclassic are one of their most profitable products

Yes but the devs are keeping the 'unmined' BTCP so total is 42M and yes, they will dump it on your gullible ass

Source on your idiot information

They do, but rarely on weekends

Welp just sold all my zclassic since it keeps on dumping along with BTC will buy back in tomorrow night though.

>sell low buy high
Ah, I see you've read the Veeky Forums trading guide

Oh so your saying the price of zclassic is going back up today? SHIT I NEED TO BUY BACK IN RIGHT NOW!!

>devs are keeping unmined
>keeping unmined
>keep
>non-mined
yes

Zclassic went down another 1% i shouldn't have sold REEEEEEE

what

It keeps going down, I should've sold at 2m sats I fucked up. Bought in at 750k sats so I guess btc-wise i'm still up a bit but fuck this man, i hope that jew fucking manlet rhett gets ran over by a fucking car

DON'T WORRY GUYS MOON MISSION COMING SOON LMAO

is BTC getting forked again? should I have it in my own wallet to get the new coin also?

>guaranteed
Stopped reading right there

He said if you mongrel

the only smart user in this thread

lmao same
yikes

Hehe nice one pajeets paid fudder