Can someone explain this?

How come out of nowhere the NANO has got 100% in a couple of days in such bear market where everything is constantly falling?

I know it was -70% of its ATH price but there are several other coins too.

What you think will it ever come down?

Fud debunked, coinbase links, wallets beta release, adoption on twitch. It wasn't out of nowhere, it was undervalued.

it's a useless shitcoin with serious vulnerabilities.
you do the maths.

Yeah, my calculations suggests that you are retarded

>you do the maths.

yeah I couldn't, that's why asking.

You’re asking if it’ll come down because you want in!

Lol, yeah probably desu. But I wouldn’t target below $8 for a buy-in. Actually I wouldn’t even target below $10. It’s a little high right now imo and it’ll correct some but not in a drastic way. The cheapest I see anyone hopping aboard is $10ish.

so I'm telling you stay away from it or you will get fucking burned

>You’re asking if it’ll come down because you want in!

oh congrats, you figure it out. I'll get you your medal.

It's recovering but way too much to the point it snowballing like crazy with coinbase rumor.
The coin is good but normal price is like 140k-160k sats, coinbase rumor should push it to around 200k sats, if it goes past that i won't be surprised if it goes to 800k-1600k sats in a week and dump all the way down to 130-180k sats resulting in new generation of bagholders like TRX and XVG

>you will get fucking burned

that's what I thought 2 days ago but its traveling with speed of light, i wonder if i will ever see it again at 50% low from here.

next week BTC will fall to 4k and everything else will tank just fyi

there are so many coins with real potential, why not picking one of these? only because you see a huge green dildo you feel fomo? get rid of this emotions, there is no place for emotions in a market like this.

Tell me what advantage this has over venmo

Oh wait you can't

>there are so many coins with real potential

suggest some

eth, xrp, neo, xlm, iota.. for low marketcap suggest enigma.
they are all on sale now.

thanks mate.

you are welcome user

Pump and dump

This is like tron but costs more...
>tfw ppl realize the news was to tip your fav streamer

How did Veeky Forums miss it, that's what I want to know. No one fucking warned me.

The pump is coordinated with the Binance exit scam and is being executed by Mossad and CIA to crash Bitcoin market as feds move to shut down private sales of small arms

It’s irreversible and you can’t get people v& by sending them transfers with ‘for dirty bomb materials, love, ISIS’

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance
You'd have to be a moron to fomo into this thing in the near future, wait for the inevitable correction. You should have bought right after the BG hack if you wanted in. The ONLY reason this coin will go up further is if CB actually adds them. There are PLENTY of opportunities in crypto, this ship has sailed for you. Accept it, move on and find the plethora of great projects down double digits against BTC.

we did but all you pay attention to is pink wojaks, anytime someone posted it here all you would hear in reply is LEDDDDDDDDDDDIT

This has so much fuel going still. I didnt want to fomo at 8k because it' thought it would correct. Missed it and it still going

Second this post. XRB is a trap. The coinbase rumor is exactly that, a rumor. Whoever actually believes that is fucking dumb. Whoever is spreading that rumor is only interested in deceiving others for profit.

>You'd have to be a moron to fomo into this thing in the near future,

no, not FOMOing, just cant believe what I'm seeing.

>You should have bought right after the BG hack if you wanted in.

Funny that I had it, it had just set the sell order at $11 which was filled at night and then never went back to it.

>suggests xrp
opinion dismissed
eth is the only thing of value mentioned, but op probably has eth and btc just like most people here
99% of the coins are absolutely useless. There are two issues crypto can solve - Oracle problem and global currency problem. Any coin that does not claim to solve those will go to 0 at some point

>eth: their own programming language is bullshit, you will never see mass adoption with it and unless you're happy with +20% gains in months i wouldn't suggest it
>xrp: nano does it better
>neo: better than eth but you won't see serious gains when it's already at 100$
>xlm: probably the best platform right now, too bad it has too much inflation so you won't see serious gains
>iota: still undervalued for what it promises but it's not worth bagholding months until they get their shit together
nano can easily steal LTC spot on CMC just watch

Plus the fucking binance coin of the month moon. Sure it was delayed due to Bitgrail fiasco but every community coin goes apeshit on Binance. Plus Nano has a working product that seems to be holding up under huge volume (almost half a billion USD in 24 hours.)
Anyway right now is a good time to sell your Nano as Binance has been claiming double spent Nano and allowing malicious actors to sell counterfeit nano into Monero. Won't be the end for Nano but it will be the end of Binance. Basically Nano is not instant, you need to wait to ensure no double spending has occurred.

>Binance has been claiming double spent Nano and allowing malicious actors to sell counterfeit nano into Monero
Thanks for the early warning. Just sold. Once this news hits the normies we'll see NANO take a pretty big hit.
Might rebuy once that happens.

>new generation of bagholders like TRX and XVG
um no sweetie. TRX and XVG dont even have working coins, they are mere speculation. Nano already works as intended and is being use already in transfers of money.

good attempt user

> doesn't understand crypto

The FUD was bullshit, it’s correcting back the value it would have without the Italian faggot.

Tell me what advantage crypto has over fiat.

Haha we didn’t miss it all, there were clearly bullahit FUD threads for weeks. That’s the biggest buy signal you can get here.

>without the Italian faggot
he gave you a perfect buy-in price.

It’s not a trap. It’s a working coin that is delivering on its roadmap.

>> And thus, a new generation of bagholders was born.

I was watching this every day hoping for it to drop to ~6 bucks where I had my buy order sit
I figured if btc drops it will drop with it

now I wish I would have bought at $9
I should stop to try and play the market. I suck at it

This guy gets it

>The coinbase rumor is exactly that, a rumor. Whoever actually believes that is fucking dumb.
Agree, and it will correct. If you like trading sell now and buy back lower. But if you believe this is a shitcoin without potential, you are also fucking dumb.

wew lad looks like you've had a bit too much to think

lmao

Market manipulation at it's finest.
Massive FUD campaign, followed by massive hype campaign.

Checked.
I think you are 100% correct. Litecoins only saving grace is atomic swaps. Would be absolutely fucking bananas to see Nano/Monero atomic swaps.

it's all a conspiracy and none of this is real

Oh, it's the paypal employee again

p2p cross-border is the only advantage of crypto as a currency

And being free from inflation
And being free from confiscation
And being free from censorship
And being free from fees (NANO only)

Orchestrated pnd to capitalise on the fomo, tricking fags into thinking this shitcoin is the future.
Its especially easy for nano. Lot of culti believers in this coin. Lots of whales who are bored and want newfags money.

Its the block lattice. Think of a directed graph from CS 101. Now slap a sick brand name for it. BLOCK LATTICE. Now take a bunch of images of directed graphs from your CS textbook and shill them as your own tech. Now your coin has a $2billion market cap. This is the state of crypto.

Release the pink wojacks.... Correction incoming!!!!!

>Anyway right now is a good time to sell your Nano as Binance has been claiming double spent Nano and allowing malicious actors to sell counterfeit nano into Monero.

Bullshit.

how is it free from fees when u have to pay 3%+ to buy it? consumers don't give a shit about confiscation. use your brain. no chargeback protection, no incentives, nothing. there's 0 incentives for this coin. monero can be used for drugs tho thats fine.

>implying normies will ever
>ever
>in 1 million years
>adopt a payment system
>that does not allow them any recourse against fraud

this isn't just a nano problem, but a cryptocurrency problem in general

If you don't understand this you should never even trade because you don't know what you are doing. That's beginners knowledge.