Do you like Donuts? What's your favorite Donut? personally i'm not a big fan but i'm open to trying more

Do you like Donuts? What's your favorite Donut? personally i'm not a big fan but i'm open to trying more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy's_Donuts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doughnut_varieties
healthsteward.com/FastFood/KrispyKreme.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cake donut is best donut

I liked the brownie batter doughnuts when my local grocery store made them.

All dunkin donuts doughnuts are absolute shit tier

Not particularly.

Although I prefer the cheapass, filled, 5 for £1 from the supermarket over ones from bakeries.

Yeah, they can be really good.

Theres a farmers market a town over from me that has an amish bakery in it, all hand made and such, those are really good. Their boston creme is amazing.

too heavy on the stomach in the morning, would rather have a yeast donut with not too much glaze.

blueberry cake donut is the only kind i like. every other kind makes me sick.

Vanilla Creme-Filled Donuts

a chocolate cake doughnut and a cup of coffee is always solid

Rosette
Apple fritter
The ones with jam inside

Matcha donuts are a god send

Not American style "donuts", but I like doughnuts.

There is an Amish market in Annapolis that makes the best donuts I have ever tasted. Actually when I eat one that is just a tiny bit stale, say the next day, they are so fucking good I want one right fucking now.

Strawberry jelly donuts for life.

I guess not all Amish markets are the same because I also bought some from the one in Cockeysville next to Valley View Farms and they were straight up DD tier. I ended up throwing them away.

Best donuts hands down are Apple donuts. Shame I can only get them every now and then because they are god tier

cinnamon sugar > everything else

I like the powdered kind

Pumpkin donuts rule

Love my boston creams

Those sound so fucking good.

Red velvet ftw

You're upping the ante, user?
Boston creme is definitely choice, but if I had my way I'd be trying these Poi's

Old fashion - otherwise known as cake donuts (by millennial dweebs)

Powdered sugar on anything makes me shudder. It always makes my teeth smart for some reason.

Plain donuts take home the money

Raspberry > Strawberry filled
>Am I wrong?

You should probably get your teeth checked out my dude, you might have cavities even if you take really good care of them. I'm in the process of getting a couple filled and I didn't even know I had them, none of them hurt or anything.

An old fashioned is top notch, but just slightly inched out by the buttermilk bar I think.

Apple fritter is up there if we're pushing the boundaries of what counts as a donut.

Definitely not

Donut holes shout out

>Lemon

Maple all the way

Who /timbits/ here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy's_Donuts

They look quite tasty. Where do you get them - online shopping?

muh nigga

Look at the fucking box.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doughnut_varieties
Where do I begin?

my favorites are toasted coconut or cream filled. or just plain. don't really like them to be too sweet. and they have to be made with butter or oil, and fried in regular veg oil.

i hate donuts made/fried in shortening, they make your mouth feel greasy.

i'm the same way but not for that reason. you might want to get to a dentist. last time i ate a powdered sugar donut i inhaled as i was taking a bite, and the powdered sugar made me start coughing.

>HEY
I've never heard of them and they aren't anywhere around where I live. But thank you anyway. Now they don't sound so tasty, I'll be mixing a delicious memory with your rude comment. Meany head.

>Step your game up anyway you pleb

Just got one of these bad boys in town.

anyway...
>Peppermint donuts
Never had them, but would love to try one.

>Sprinkles

>Jam

Doughnuts are for the brave only.

>Assorted

Are scones donut grade? I believe I've had one before, but I don't 'remember' 'enjoying' one.

>closest krispy kreme is 250 miles away
>the only donut shop near me can't do it right

Have you tried making your own?

I like ponuts.

I could try if you gave a good recipe.

I'm not sure what my favourite donut is, but my least favourite is honey cruller. What the fuck is that

>Google?
Technique over everything.
Then, quality of ingredients. Then the recipe actually matters. If you want the doughnuts to look exactly alike I recommend ordering these crazy ingredients -
healthsteward.com/FastFood/KrispyKreme.pdf

Local shoppes use specific ingredients - like a specific sugar, flour or leavening agent. It's what makes them unique. (plus what additives and preservatives they leave out)

Dunkin Donuts has this limited edition cookie dough donut that's the fucking shit.

Only thing I ever get from there.

sprinkles
boston creme
honey glaze

If there's any chance you live in the Tacoma area of Washington. Stop by a little donut stand called "Happy Donuts" and get a regular glazed donut. Fluffiest shit I've ever eaten, changed my life desu.

Applejam

My mother used to make them every year for Farschingsfest.
I like them

double-chocolate chocolate-glazed cake donuts

I've never really liked any donuts. For the amount of fat, carbs and calories in a donut or 2, I'd rather have a cream puff, a custard or a piece of pie.

christ, I want a donut now

fuck you!

big

I love them. Regular glazed is my favorite, but maple and chocolate come close.

Anyone ever have a chocolate donut with chocolate frosting and chocolate pudding for a filling? It is pretty damn good.

Tfw the """""top"""""" rated donut shop in the USA is by your house and you don't like it

Their flavored are like creme puff sea salt dark chocolate Carmel bullshit. I enjoy a nice simple donut. I went to #2 or #3 in the country in Portland, and I found their donuts to be superior to District Donuts.

Is your town a population 300? Did you just get a piggly wiggly too lol?

matcha mochi donut at 7/11 - japan obviously
beat the fuck out of krispy kreme and other american stuff

Cinnamon sugar twists.

They really are. I think they used to be a lot better, but that just might be the fact that I was a kid and didn't care.

Where do you buy your donuts, Veeky Forums?

pic related for me.

I would not fucking mind that. My city has increased in size like 3 fold. Drunk drivers and foreigners everywhere. Terrible drivers left and right, big city socialites cramming lanes and riding asses into ditches. It's insane. Plus all the old ones are bed ridden and since we won some 'safest city' award people have been swarming in from all around. New downtown improvements and gated communities popping up every year.

Point is, a lot of local favorite food shoppes have shut down since I was a youngster. All that really remains of the big leagues is a local doughnut shoppe that actually delivers their fresh made doughnuts every morning to like every gas station in town. It's nuts. I figure it's the mayor or a city commissioner backing their product. Because they do have their shit together.

>Rolling Pin Bakery

Id suck a dick for any big bar from Shipley's

Nothing wins me over than a nice super light original glaze
Second boston cream

>Do you like Donuts?
If fresh and above average. Not your DD tier, or krisy kreme, certainly not Tim Hortons. DD is doing a fake cro-nut, but omg, the shortening in the icing will ruin it all.
>your favorite Donut?
BEIGNETS, hot out of the fryer with impossible amount of powdered sugar, coffee to go with it.
Morning Call just a little better than Cafe DuMonde, so stop there on your way out of the airport in Metaire, but of course you can't beat the view of Jackson Square at the latter. 140 year tradition

Runners up in every other city, there is someone doing it right if you really look around. If you like jelly donuts, find some polish places near Easter for the Kolachi.

The only good kind of donuts are the ones tossed in cinnamon sugar and served so fresh out of the oil that you need to let them cool a bit before you can eat them without burning your tongue.

I used to like donuts until Tim Hortons switched to par baked instead of locally fried over a decade ago.

You should seek help