This shit is real fuckin' weird. It's got chunks of aloe gel just floating in it that don't dissolve...

This shit is real fuckin' weird. It's got chunks of aloe gel just floating in it that don't dissolve, no matter how hard you shake it.

What the hell, Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PlXoylzipiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera#Toxicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shits dank. It's not even Korean. It's drank all over the world.

Why would chunks of plant fiber dissolve in a drink?

Do you think your regular purple drank is made by shaking grapes in water until they dissolve ? Fucking neanthertal

the "gel" is aloe plant matter you flyover retard.

I fucking love these. The one with honey in it is fucking amazing. They go well with gin too

We've had this here in Canada for years. First time I recall having it was in 2010. It's fucking god-tier.

>inb4 "You must be from Hongcouver or something then, right?"
Nope, rural Ontario.

We've had this in paris for years too.
The flavoured ones are too sweet but the original flavour is really good and thirst quenching

This shit is the GOAT. I buy the hugeass bottles of Aloe King and fucking go to town.

Yeah, I've always had the plain one except for one time when I had a raspberry (I forget exactly if it was that - it's been a few years) flavoured one. I vaguely remember thinking that the flavoured one was like a 6/10.

I used to think the flavored ones were worse too, and they are for the most part, but try kiwi. Shits dank.

They get cheaper the bigger they are, too. I love it.

The small personal bottles cost me $2.25 nearby, but I can buy those huge 2 liter ones for just $3.50, what the fuck?

Theyre really hydrating and refreshing ice cold, I always buy these and stash them with an Ice Pack during bike rides, shits cash

Do the large containers go bad after a few days or do they last a decent amount of time?

I fuckin love those things. Reminds me, I should stop by the asian store down the street and grab some because they're cheaper than dirt there.

I had the green one and it it didn't taste bad but I didn't like the chunks that slimed down your throat.

>they get cheaper the bigger they are
Just like everything else in the world ?

I used my teeth as a strainer to swallow down the liquid, and then seperetely eat the aloe chunks, it's like Snack and a Drink all in one.

The size difference is just so dramatic, it makes me wonder how they even sell the small bottles anymore

youtu.be/PlXoylzipiI

Aloe is GOAT. The chunks are best part. Plus for some reason you can't stop drinking it.

I like it, but it's too sweet.

Original is best. It's like a light watermelon agua fresca flavor, or even a fresh lychee flavor, as best I can approximate. So refreshing! The little bits of aloe remind me a bit of bubble tea and are quite enjoyable.

I buy the 12packs at BJs/Costco of the "Alo" brand, where I feel like they are about 70 cents/bottle. You can also get them at Dollar Tree.

I am usually disappointed in the flavored ones, they're too flavored or too sweet, and you miss the refreshment of the plain. Not always though, I've had some subtle ones too.

It's a cut up aloe leaf with the skin off, you idiot.

Aloe is a god tier plant. One of the few good things about living in South Africa is the availability of aloe. Large variety of aloe drinks, aloe jam, aloe syrup, etc.

is aloe vera the new food meme? I think so

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera#Toxicity

oops

I don't know if it's just the brand I had, but it kinda tastes like artificial grape flavoring, which is nasty. I like the flavored ones though. I don't mind the pulp, it's pretty good

Drank this only once when i was passing through a foreign country. I miss it so much :(

Dude why would you want it to dissolve
That's the best part
if I could have just the gel in other drinks, I would

>is aloe vera the new food meme?
It's not a meme until buzzfeed features 20 aloe recipes and tastemade/tasty make a video about how to make aloe ice cream

aloe drinks are available at every big gas station/convenience store in america now. also every helathy food type store and basically every major grocery.

totally normal thing now. mexicans like them.

>be person who sits around getting high all day
>see this

know what i'm getting today

>aloe drinks are available at every big gas station/convenience store in america now
Not true
Completely not true
You might be able to find them in the southwest, but in the past 3 months I've lived in two different states and the only place to get them are at ethnic food stores, primarily asian ones because the ones at the hispanic food store are like 3 dollars more

Do you not live in an ethnic diverse city? how have you never tasted the GOAT drink? youre a racist bigot faggot

i live in the southeast. if 711 here has them, 711 probably has them nationwide. I dunno why you think it'd be a southwestern thing.

CVS has them, rite aid has them, national-level grocery chains like publix and harris teeter and kroger have them.

wal mart has them. You have wal mart, right? If you can't find this stuff you are not trying.

That's my fav drink atm. Too bad I can never find the regular OKF one in stores anymore. That one is the best

go away

>if 711 here has them, 711 probably has them nationwide
I'm in New Orleans right now and they don't have them
I was at 711 last night getting an icee
walmart doesn't have them either, I was there two days ago getting ingredients for slutty brownies

It would make sense if it were in the southwest because of all the mexican influence from there

dawg there are a fuck ton of mexicans in louisiana have you lost your mind.

you didn't look. your 711 not only has them but has an entire ROW of them. look harder. I promise you.

I'll post pictures if I get back there in the next day
I'm telling you man, I'd be drinking them right now if there were any

>guy goes into 711
>takes a picture of every single drink rack and then leaves without buying anything
>cashiers left speechless

I'll probably get another slurpee
which is really the only reason I'd go
I know I'm right, I'm not going to put that much effort into proving someone wrong

>americans are more used to gel in their drinks than to pulp
>mfw

Why would you think i'm American? America isn't the whole fuckin planet.

gel is pulp, dumbass
it's a different plant so instead of pulp it has gel

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera#Toxicity
Pretty sure you have to drink a shitton of concentrated aloe vera oil for it to give you cancer. Having a few aloe drinks will never get you to that level.

And yeah it can give you the shits but only if you eat too much of it like a retard. What plant doesn't give you diarrhea if consumed in excess?

I hope it gets more mainstream. I grew up in 626 and often go back just for Asian goodies.

The first one can certainly be a surprise.

Aloe Vera was a meme food 10 years ago you underage flyover fuck

>10 years ago

34 year old here. aloe vera was a meme food in about 1992-1994 era. one of the first new age things that caught on like wildfire in health food. i remember people scoffing that you'd eat it, it was a sunburn gel.

>OKF is best
This my melanin enriched anonymous brother from another mother

The other brand (tropical something something) is garbo.
The best OKF drink is the coconut ones with coco bits innit,innit?

I like it
You're not supposed to drink too much those
It fucks the mucus membrane in your ass or something
Causes you to die of dysentery or something like htat

Here's another Korean drink that has shit that doesn't dissolve
Google Rice Punch if you wanna learn more

I'm thinking of growing an aloe plant
I heard they're actually very easy to care for

Agreed. For me the aloe bits in it add to the experience