Alright guys, listen up. This might sound ridiculous but it is not. Binance is actually insolvent as of a few hours ago...

Alright guys, listen up. This might sound ridiculous but it is not. Binance is actually insolvent as of a few hours ago. Their cold locked erc20 and eth wallets have been drained due to a multisig wallet exploit where a Solidity parameter had no overflow protection. If their cold wallets are empty, they will find out because their fail safe systems check in for when their hot wallets can't be replenished.

One hour or so left until this happens.

My calculations have it at 37 minutes unless their software engineers can code to the metal

Confirmed

The SEC is putting out bounty rewards for coordinated FUD groups trying to crash the market, and pump and dump groups. I just reported you to them for Textbook attempt at market manipulation trying to convince people to sell on Binance. I won’t stop reporting all of this coordinated market manipulation to the SEC. Regulatory compliance will save crypto and protect investors.

Shut the fuck up faggots. No one is buying your bullshit.

instead of listening to these cucks join this, and make some eth in dividends. Just new and just about to blow up

www.our-roulette .com (remove the space)

Oh you guys must be hackermans

can you help me updoot my memelink to my scooter so I can go above 25 mph?

Binance is located near Area 51

DO NOT FUCKING SELL

Guess which exchange holds the most LINK tokens? It's binance. This is targetted FUD to pick up your bags.

Some orchestrated FUD against Binance right now.
OP is a retard.

Nice bait.

nobody gives a shit about link

yeah, our-roulette seems legit (basically ethpyramid + a roulette game)
terrible branding though, so this can fail easily aaaa

Not even dubs, ho am I supposed to believe you?

Incorrect.

Binance is everywhere, all around us.

You have to have a high IQ to hold ChainLink. You're not fooling anyone. You're not getting our links.

When are you going to empty their wallets, mr hscker?
I have some linkies I need to withdraw gimme some time

Oh shit! I don't even trust Binance to exchange my tokens anymore, quick give me your BTC address and I'll send you all my moniez. You can send me a cheque for fair market price, right user?

the big dumps were insiders cashing out before the storm

just sage this shit

Mad because of change of terms and conditions for the referral program?

Fuck off cuck...

Go back to your designated shitting street Pajeet, your FUD is weak

Your little FUD team's not getting our fucking Chainlink.

Half of my NEO has disappeared ...
WHAT S GOING ON

Based user. I'm also reporting all fud to sec

Keep trying Kumar

>orchestrated FUD
no, triggered faggots are just creating emotional incentive for LARPers to follow a set script. Try crying less and they'll go away.

Binance cold wallet compromised.
One hour until announcement.
GDAX also possibly hacked - to be confirmed.
Get your funds out now.
Everyone affected.
Don't ignore this.

Okay mate

>due to a multisig wallet exploit where a Solidity parameter had no overflow protection.

Hello cunt.
I'm an Infosec Consultant.

>multisig
>wallet exploit
>parameter overflow

Nice word salad. Do you toss your mom's salad with that mouth?

He squats down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He's straining, but the shit just won't come out.

>taking obvious LARP threads this seriously.

This guy is 100% correct. Binance is insolvent due to Nano double spending. Huge fucking news.

kys

Nice try, wall street.

Sunny touched my taint.