Gordon Ramsay is just some autist that shouts his food opinions like a fag

>Gordon Ramsay is just some autist that shouts his food opinions like a fag
>ugly /brit/ lad
>someone let's him be a cook
>He was this arrogant even when he was still struggling to get a 2 star restaurant
>tfw it could be you next

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-GQcsqSsI

Just start yelling your opinions Veeky Forums. If you have good taste, you could become the world's biggest culinary icon.

>the world's biggest culinary icon.
b-but he isn't...

and he know how to cook as well

>He was this arrogant even when he was still struggling to get a 2 star restaurant
Most chefs work their entire careers without seeing a single star.

>i've never stepped foot in a restaurant kitchen and have no idea how the restaurant industry even works, but this guy is just someone on tv so my opinion is just as valid as his

Huh?

Nah, the secret to success isn't rudeness, it's the same thing as climbing any ladder, powerful connections and help.

Good male chefs know, a powerful marriage connection is the catalyst to success. It's not cooking school, that's for sure. Behind the scenes is a rich father-in-law, supportive and classy wife who settled for a lower IQ dropout type but wishes to bring them up a level they should have married. Image work, and some finishing school let's say. Outside of that, they might have made one very crucial friendship that resulted in a business partnership where one had the money, and one was willing to work hard and take advice of the money man who brought in experts.

From Emeril (his wife was his successful business leader), Gordon poorly in school (wife's family did all the propping), Bobby Flay career started in 91-93 during a marriage to Ponzek, Ferran Adria, millionaire partner...and so on. Do a little research on where the pivotal moments were in these lives, and I'll guarantee you it wasn't some amazing tutelage or training but something else more traditional, someone else with more ambition and money.

Word except our boi MPW

If I remember correctly Gordon's pivotal moment is when he had that falling out with the owners of Aubergine. If the bank didn't give him that loan to start his own place he'd have been done.

holy hell

It's like he wants his kids to bullied.

>someone else with more ambition and money.
Duh, it's a business. It just happens to business that requires a talent. Rarely is the talent the business mind. Same goes for music. No famous musician would have made it without management and a record label behind them. Famous actors would not get to make blockbuster movies without chummy relationships with major studios. Great writers won't get anywhere without publishers behind them. Even the most brilliant tech business can't get off the ground without venture capital.

Fine dining is a risky and expensive business. Even though cooking is something of a meritocracy the cream doesn't get a chance to rise without the right backing.

I'm laughing so fucking hard. Those kids must hate themselves.

Poor kids are going to get bullied just because he's their dad, he just had to put the olive oil-based icing on the cake.

>Rarely is the talent the business mind. Same goes for music

Interesting that you bring this up. Shep Gordon, the legendary talent manager behind Alice Cooper, Hendrix, Janis Joplin, etc, was also responsible for starting the whole "Celebrity Chef" thing by getting Emeril's career off the ground.

Buddy Bear is gonna grow up to be a fag.

>Americans falling for the angry Gordon act.
It's done for your shit tier TV networks you dumbasses.

you realize that even one michelin star gives you quite plenty credit to be an arrogant asshole, right?

>video is a brtish documentary on Gordon
>throwing a fit like a child when he tries to get three stars, but is actually bumped down to 1

>Good male chefs know
so good female chefs don't know? they can just be good chefs without connections?

You have strangely responded to my posts probably 8/10 times you've posted this and it's starting to get creepy.

nah, gordon got his mad persona from the boiling point, which is his one legit show

who wouldn't? everyone aiming for the third star is a complete obsessed autist

I've been in the music business. Talent may be driven and charismatic, but rarely does it have a head for business. And the business guys (management, A&R, lawyers) are always fans who recognize talent, even though they don't have any themselves. But man, do they know how to look out for the kinds of business details that wouldn't even occur to the talent.

Been on both sides of it.

He might try his hardest to hide his name and just go by bud for the rest of his life.

why are names like these allowed. Sure you can do some stupid names but we invented second and third names for that.

>not raising your son as a sissy so you'll always be top dog in the family
s m h

>Buddy Bear
the hell
Is he trying to get murdered live on TV by his own Son?