Jibrel Marines assemble

We are the new DGB marines.

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/
reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency/comments/7yhkrz/_/dugnvz1
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083
twitter.com/AnonBabble

23k marine reporting in

I am the JNT general. Reporting in 370k.

Someone photshop the pic please

12k scout reporting in!

except we're actually going to make it

someone photoshop this with jibrel plz

4k jibronaut reporting for duty!

>implying DGB won't be world currency by 2020

and sergeant here reporting in 35k

3k5 footsoldier reporting !

we should go ottoman empire style on the rankings
sultan talal

JNT/DGB confirmed for new world reserve trading pair to replace BTC/USD

Can someone edit this gif by replacing Pepe's face by Talal's and putting little jibbies in his hands? I don't have the skills to do such things

9K reporting in

Is this how it's gonna be... sigh... Anyone wanna create ranks?

whats this rumor of masternodes? someone explain.

Considering buying 10k

Apparently an admin spilled the beans on Telegram and quickly deleted the post.

need proof

Prove it and I'm in, lie & I will anti shill your project until I DIE

i bought 15k at .0007eth :/ my cope is through experience. being down 20-30% while holding crypto seems to be normal. was down 30% holding 7$ neo bags for weeks straight while it was $4-5 dollars til the volume spiked and suddenly $50 neo.

i believe the same situation will happen here but timeframe is unknown. my only reason for holding jnt is it has the potential for it to nuke out of orbit.

Impossible to prove since it was there for literally 5seconds.

Who knows what Info the admin got or If he was shit talking... nevertheless masternodes make no sense right now.

Exactly this.
I was in REQ after Ico and it dropped 60%
I was in VEN and it bleed like shit

JNT will do us good, but nobody knows when

jibrelet here just joined the club, only got about 200
so a question about this, can properties or other forms of physical assets be tokenized too?

57 JNT reporting for duty

I don't have proof, but I was there when it happened. Was literally seconds. But masternodes make 0 sense so idk if it was bullshit.

Unfortunately I got no proof. Some user posted a screenshot on an archived JNT thread but I can't find it. Regardless take that with a grain of salt. I don't know how Jibrel would even operate nodes.

Could someone tell me is thus another meme? and what are the benefits of this coin? And don't tell me you like it because some guy is wearing a towel on his head?

They are looking to tokenize assets. There are very strong MENA ties, with the ruling family on Dubai on board. One of the best advisory boards in crypto. The important thing to consider is that tokenized assets will be backed by JNT on the blockchain. This means that Jibrel will buy back tokens equal to the fiat value of tokenized assets.

What does this mean? For example, if they partner with some entity that tokenizes 50 million dollars, 50 million USD worth of JNT will be bought back by JNT and held as long as the money remains tokenized. At current prices, that would be 111 million JNT. There are only 150 million JNT circulating. This means, once the first reasonably large tokenization happens you will literally never see these prices again. Not even if BTC crashes. Now do the math with bank-level tokenizations. Let them partner with one single large bank in the MENA region or in Korea, where their ties are provably extremely strong.

TL;DR: If this projects succeeds, there is no top. Price cannot be predicted, because investor speculation is not the prime driver. Adoption is. If this gets adopted, you will never have to worry about a single thing anymore, even if you hold only 10k JNT.

strong if ties

kek
Military ranks are boring.
Something from Arabic mythology like ifrits or genies?
Islamic religious or civil ranks?
Some Jihad shit? Mujahid and shit
> less than 100 JNT is a Goatfucker

>goatfucker
>durka
>raghead
>hajji
>hodja
>mujahid
>ghazi
>pasha
>sultan
>caliph
>prophet
>Osama

Do you own research.

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/

Make up your own opinion and really try to understand the CryDRs

The potential is endless, but all depends if the are able to find adoption. The upcoming partnership with the SEED group is the perfect start.

masternodes "rumor" was to attract more cryptosmartretards
same like invitation of binance chiefchink for blabla at the conference

Hol up got some more

>goatfucker
>durka
>raghead
>mumeen
>hajji
>hodja
>mujahid
>ghazi
>sheikh
>ayatollah
>pasha
>sultan
>caliph
>prophet
>Osama

Ranks

The Sublime Porte of The Jibrel Empire
Sultan of the Jibrel Empire - Yazan
Emir - Talal
Grand Vizier - Don Tapscott

General Officers
Mushir - 100k+ JNT
Serdar - 80-100k JNT
Ferik - 60-80k JNT
Mirliva - 40-60k JNT
Miralay - 20-40k JNT

Field Officers
Kaymakam - 10-20k JNT
Binbashi - 5-10k JNT
Kolagasi - 4-5k JNT
Yuzbashi - 3-4k JNT
Mulazim-i Evvel - 2-3k JNT
Mulazim-i Sani - 1-2k JNT

Enlisted
Cavush - 600-1000 JNT
Onbashi - 300-600 JNT
Nefer - 1-300 JNT#

Binbashi reporting in Effendi! Soon I will advance to the rank of Kaymakan, inshallah, leaving only the bloodied corpses of the heathens in my wake!

Buy some space coats 'cause it's gunna be cold on the moon!

You aren't wrong. For anyone curious it wasn't an actual team member but a community manager that spread the rumor.

It can be safely ignored.

kek

It could be a very badly articulated joke

2500 jiblet reporting in.

t.plox kill me I’m so poor.

Fuck I’m buying more now this is going to be memed just as hard as link

No way to know really. Should find out if it was bullshit in the next few weeks though when the updated roadmap comes out.

tfw last name is serdar but have less than 3k jnt

100k+ for highest rank? I could sell off two thirds of my holdings and still hold that rank.

We have this guy backing it as well even if he tokenized a little bit of his nw jnt will moon.

$1000 EOY
FOMO

Almost same here. Really it should be like 250K.

tfw only holding 3k

>Mulazim-i Sani

Allahu jibrel akbar my brothers, see you in heaven with 72 virgins

this token is making me bipolar, I wake up one day thinking I'm going to make it and then the next day I feel like I'm not going to make it

I got 100 of them
I don't want to miss the train, but since it will likely tank i don't want to lose any big amount of dosh

>Not sure if pic is actual dubai guy or Assad

Really depends on how many you have. I think it's going to hit a 1B cap in the next month or two.

it's not much, I've got 8k now and depending on what happens to the price I might buy 1k-4k more
I plan to hold for at least a year before selling even 1 JNT unless the price goes up to a ridiculous amount

If he has this much money then why care about some gay crypto at all?

Great condensed overview for anyone who wants to understand why this coin is so hyped, and for good reason

reddit.com/r/cryptocurrency/comments/7yhkrz/_/dugnvz1

Oil will run out, he has the chance to lead the charge on what many feel is the next internet.You do the nath.

'Math'

With 19b you don't need any more oil it's more that you can spend for the rest of your life

UAE army ranks:

OF-9 Fariq Awwal
OF-8 Fariq
OF-7 Liwa
OF-6 Amid
OF-5 Aqid
OF-4 Muqaddam
OF-3 Ra'id
OF-2 Naqib
OF-1 Mulazim Awwal, Mulazim

OR-7 Raqib thani
OR-6 Raqib awwal
OR-5 Raqib
OR-4 Arif
OR-3 --
OR-2 Jundi Awwal
OR-1 Jundi

maybe he wants to outdo warren buffet

Mate these guys have ambitions that go beyond not worrying about money. This is about doing something that will make them history. And bringing your country on the blockchain is one of these things.

Jibrel Marines will never make it

this coin has minimal hype what are you talking about

And another one to add to the list of coins biz shilled me that just bleed out. Fuck you.

These are Ottoman military ranks, right?

Its hyped by the small group that fully understand it

i still think that group is very very small

It is. Reddit is a pretty good indicator of interest. Only about 1K subs and it increases by about 10 a week.

You are welcome retard.

At this point I'll just sit on my 15k for a long time, but I again bought at ATH as it seems. Fuck.

The problem is that these guys have too many ambitions and when they see this project is not mooning as hard as they wanted they could just ditch it and move onto another far fetched idea leaving us peniless

Oh look another dip caused by btc.

You don't actually understand why they are interested in it.

They aren't in it for the moon mission they are interested in it for moving their assets safely to the blockchain where they can't be taken from them and they can leverage them to take advantage of the volatility of other crypto.

>moving their assets safely to the blockchain
Why not just buy bitcoins then?

Hey guys, where can I buy JNT right now? It's not on binance at the moment.

It's volatile. JNT is just the proof of solvency for jCash which is a stable. They are creating crypto-fiat which can be exchanged for actual fiat whose solvency is assured by JNT on-chain and member banks off-chain.

They are literally trying to move their cash onto the blockchain safely.

are they going to tokenize other forms of assets?

If it's so good and the biggest corps with richest people are creating it then why isn't everyone ravenously buying every token they can get their hands on?

>Why not just buy bitcoins then?
volatility and lack of liquidity not to mention the transactions fees and time

Yeah.
>medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083

Is a good primer. They are already piloting jCash in the UAE which is why it even has the attention it has.

Anyone buying this now will be disappointed in the short term. I expect it to drop even more in the coming weeks

And what do you base this expectation on?

Because people dont understand it.It will hit reddit soon like thors hammer and by then it will be too late to buy in.

because it's not a sure thing

if the financial institutions reject it then it won't be the moonshot people predict, the other thing is a lot of people don't understand JNT (people still think it can't go above $1) or even know it exists and up until this week it was only on bibox and gate.io, 2 small exchanges most people don't use.

It's still in it's relative infancy and there are no definitive partnership details yet. There isn't much on the roadmap until Q3 either.

Hype is generally what drives the price and only because of normies. When people with money actually accumulate the price doesn't really move. I honestly doubt we will see any real price movement until Q3 anyway.

But regardless asking why something with potential isn't already worth a shitton is like asking why everything that is worth a lot right now was valued so low before. Investing is essentially just finding something you think is undervalued and waiting for it to be worth what you think the appropriate valuation is.

So how much are we talking per token in say 5 years? If't will jump to like $5 tops then i can buy myself a used computer

The news in the coming 2 weeks will cause people to dump it. The DAO will be ready for Q3. This is a Q2 buy imo

>hey brah why dont you just sell your house and all your other assets for dinosaur internet money which can drop 70% in a month

The DAO is actually Q4 with the previous road map with Q3 being their banking license. New road map in a few weeks though so that may change.

I'm just going to go ahead and tell you this isn't the moon mission you are looking for. It won't go up as quickly as you want and you should probably look elsewhere.

So when the price appreciates significantly, many of us start selling our JNT. This drives the JNT price downward and then what happens? Some sort of DAO automatically purchases more JNT to cover those assets at a JNT of lower value?

Also, what is the purpose of the "buffer"?

Your point makes zero sense. cardano, stellar, eos, tron, lisk etc etc, all nowhere near anything substantial, all multi billions in marketcap.And you think people will only buy once jibrel is its own motherfucking bank in q3?lol.This has the potential to be the number 1 marketcap coin.The pilot program of having assets tokenized is already being run, soon the price will be adjusted upwards to match these assets.All the above coins rose on basically speculation alone.What you are basically saying is in a speculative market people for some reason will ignore speculating on this coin until its its own bank.And then all buy in at once and send it to billions in marketcap.There is so much news and movement between now and quarter 3.People speculate on every coin, this will be no different.

the thing is the main people they're targeting have millions of dollars so btc is even worse for them than average joe who wants to move a couple hundred thousand dollars

imagine someone market buying 10 million dollars worth of btc, they'd drive up the price instantly, and drive it down if they sold. The scary thing about btc is that you have people out there like whoever bought 400m worth of btc, what happens if that person decides to sell all?

Now I can see you are just fudding.

JNT only needs enough value for their holding to at least cover their liabilities. So if they purchase JNT to cover new tokenizations and the the price spikes due to speculation, they can now either sell (they've made money) or they can just hold the JNT to tokenize more things. The buffer is if the price moves the other way, and they need to purchase more.

I'm just being honest. I think you need to check your expectations and delusions.

Nah bro. There are other coins that you can hold that can have a better ROI than investing in JNT. Jibrel is not even focused on marketing right now. Their "build product now and market later" philosophy says it all.
You are wishing for a miracle that everyone will start getting interested in this coin. This is not an easy coin to understand for normies. Jibrel has to have better marketing, a better way to explain the project with short youtube videos. They don't have now. This coin won't pump in the short-term unless we get some FUD surrounding tether again. I am just not seeing why people will buy this coin in the short-term

Pick basically any top 30 coin, 20 of them dont have shit yet rose like everything does on speculation.Tell me again why this will be the one coin that nobody speculates on?

Because normies don't understand it and there is no marketing