Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums
So the long story short, I am meeting my girlfriends cousins (11 and 14 y/o girls) and they are obsessed with milky way magic stars and skittles. I would love to make 2 deserts for them that contain each of those sweets and I am looking for creative ways to use that candy. So far I have found cake, buns and cookie recipes.
Also general commercial candy in gastronomy thread.

Have them eat some off your cock

skittles vodka and weed brownies with chocolate nougat and caramel pieces mixed in

The only recipe I've ever seen for skittles is for skittle vodka, but I don't see why you couldn't break up the cookies into pieces and bake them into muffins or make ice cream dishes out of it.

someone already gave you proper advice back in 7922145 and 7922117

This desu

Give some lolis for the lolis.

Post pics of older one

Why would you mention their ages, or even the fact that they're female, on this site?

Post pics of the younger one.

what the fuck are you doing

this

magic stars are GOAT

>skittles
>in a cookie
um.. ew?

I had never heard of this garbage. Looked it up. It turns out it's eurotrash.

Cupcakes

I used to experiment a lot with cupcakes, like making carrot cake with creamcheese topping, banana cakes with toffee topping etc. One of my work friends was leaving her job and I asked her what cupcakes she wanted, and unfortunately she said 'bubblegum millions'. So I just made blue cakes with vanilla frosting and millions sprinkled on top, and they went down pretty well. You can make an anything flavoured cupcake really.

>I used to experiment a lot with cupcakes, like making carrot cake with creamcheese topping,
The absolute madman!

Okay well you come back to me when you get cream cheese to stand up in a cupcake spiral

Easy. Stick it in pic related and dispense straight onto the cupcake. Cream cheese and sour cream can both be whipped up just like whipped cream can.

Are you putting actual cream cheese or cream cheese icing on a cake?

I don't know too much about baking and don't have much equipment. Everything I make is just spontaneous 'hey I want to try this'. As far as I remember I just mixed loads of icing sugar into the creamcheese, which didn't work perfectly but did the job. Definitely not as easy to pipe as regular frosting. One time I tried making christmas tree cakes, then I left them alone for a few minutes and came back to snot cakes.

Why not just use a recipe for cream cheese icing? It already existed.