Is it possible to make money in crypto with basic TA? I mean support, resistance, trend lines and RSI?

Is it possible to make money in crypto with basic TA? I mean support, resistance, trend lines and RSI?

These farts when your stomach is empty really reek of poisonous stank.
Just released one im kinda digusted but also like it.

No, you are literally gambling. Try your best to think about what may happen but this is literally irrational.

Google Speculating Vs. Investing.

Bullish wedge?

I know basic ta too. However if all you know is basic ta then the coins that you buy should be pretty solid coins. Can't be going for those pump and dump shut coins and hoping you can get out before they do.

You can use basic ta to get you better prices on the good coins, and if you're wrong and the prices go lower then you can always buy more and hodl since they're good retirement coins

Take your TA memes and go back to forex gramps

there are only 3 ways to make money on crypto.Find a good coin with good feature and pray.buy in december-feb crash sell in december all time high. Get a coin when it cheap as fuck and unkown and so when it get to a bigger none shit exchange it moons for u

Disgusting sagging tits.

Using such basic TA, I am able to easily swing trade and make 3-5% per day in a bull market.

Right now though? I'm just focusing on other things in my life.

fuck you, she's cute

No fucking source? Cmon you are better than this

What is her reddit

why is that not possible in a bear market?

u/quantumgrad. She used to be fat, now has saggy tits. Offers shit to lonely reddit losers for ark

Stop thot posting worthless piece of shits

No fucking source? Cmon you are better than this

the ARK girl is not a thot tho, she's the queen of Veeky Forums
rumor has it she invested 5 eth in ethphoenix.io at launch and made a 120 eth profit

what's her reddit? forgot what it was.

>Cmon you are better than this

Her reddit is in this thread. Cmon you are better than this

wtf is that website lmao

gay ass bird