I'm dumb and I put too much mayo in a big batch of egg salad

I'm dumb and I put too much mayo in a big batch of egg salad.

Is there some way I can fix this? (I don't have any more eggs.)

dry mustard powder?

Eat it homo.

Add some potatoes or something

How strong is that stuff? I don't want it too spicy.

It's for sandwiches, but it's too mushy and just squeezes out of the bread when you grab it.

Not sure whatever else you have on hand, but it might just taste less mayo heavy after chilling for a while. Or you could serve it on the driest bread you can do, some toast, where the mayo might be something you'd add anyway. Foil it with a tomato slice or two, or cucumbers.

Cream cheese will make it more like a spread and quite delicious. Add celery, green or black olives, my mom likes all three in her egg salad. I second the mustard powder, think deviled eggs flavors with mustard, paprika. Fold the whole batch into some potatoes (do you have any to boil?) and make an eggy potato salad (add some bacon too). Curryize it, add a bit of sweet mango chutney and curry powder. Dill it, adding a lot of pickles.

If it doesn't work out, other than your hard work peeling shells, not like eggs are expensive :P

add more eggs idiot

Read it again dumbass

Go to the store and get some more eggs, dumbass.

Add 1 cup of flour per egg.

Or just chill it. It'll thicken up and seem less greasy.

Raw flour?

eggs are like a dollar a dozen, go buy some

RAW FUCKING FLOUR?

This may well be one of the WORST ideas I've ever seen posted here.
Unless you're planning on making some egg salad flatbread.

Add a few dashes of white wine vinegar and stretch it out with some chopped up shallot and celery.

OP, if you make a sandwich at breakfast time, at lunch it won;t be as runny.

add some celery or relish
chopped meat?

don't add flour, that'll taste terrible.

add breadcrumb or broken up bread, chopped raw veg like carrots or celery, any fish or meat you have.

you could use it as a pasta sauce instead of sandwich filling. not sure how it would be with hard boiled egg in it, but raw egg added to hot pasta is something italians eat.

Just wash the damn potato and eggs off in the sink and redo the damn salad.

this is what I would do

the eggs are likely chopped already, sillyboo

add extra paprika to soak up the mayo.

underrated post

add onions.

or this.

you could maybe heat it in a pan on the stove top to reduce the mayo and tighten it up?

Put it in a sieve and drain the excess liquid until it meets your consistency standards.

But wouldn't you lose some yolk in the drippings?

Sure, but who cares? You're not going to lose much, and it's going to be better than having a mayo excess anyway.

No further questions. You would lose yolk.

Add ketchup

ADD POTATOES holy fuck how dumb are you