I don't care if its 287 degrees KELVIN outside, patricians drink their coffee HOT...

I don't care if its 287 degrees KELVIN outside, patricians drink their coffee HOT. The iced craze is for faggot plebians, quite frankly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Jy31Snsxps
youtube.com/watch?v=-5WDlrzZ4iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually agree. I hate cold coffee beverages. Hot is the only way.
Tea however, is perfectly fine iced in the summer, as long as it's nice and strong and not bitter.

Being unable to enjoy a variety of forms is the true sign of a pleb, unaware of a beautiful world just beyond his blinders.

Black coffee with ice is fantastic.

The only acceptable cold coffee is either coffee ice cream or those coffee-flavoured milkshakes they sell in chain places.

But 287 kelvins would only be like a later-mid-autumn day. Hardly warm by any standard.
About 15°C/60°F or so, I think.

>not brewing you coffee over ice and condensed milk

You're only ousting yourself as an ignorant plebe, my man.

i find cold brew coffee to be quite gross

>hot drinks
>ever

Yeah no thanks.

Mormon detected

Only 60 degrees? I'm used to heat so it'd be a bit chilly at 60 if anything.

Anything above 15°C is scorching desu

You can have iced coffee without it being cold brewed. I suppose you could even have hot/heated cold brew.

>Doesn't understand Kelvin
>Calls people plebs
wew

either way i think cold coffee is gross

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

>he doesn't drink cold-brewed coffee

You know it's like, 10 times better than traditionally brewed coffee, right?

This isn't opinion, it's objective fact.

Vietnamese coffee master race here, chao ahn brother.

Cold-brew coffee and Espresso are both amazing and completely different. I have them at very different times of the year/day.

*Expresso

>Expresso
I want to punch people who pronounce it that way.

My sister says "expresso", "foilage" and a bunch of shit like that. Glad I don't live with her anymore

patricians don't drink coffee
This is like arguing about hot dog toppings, who gives a fuck, only plebs consume the item anyways

Just had me a delicious iced coffee.

>has never had good coffee.

>degrees
>kelvin
you're doing it wrong

Do you have a vagina?

Okay, but we can all agree that for cold beverages mason jars are the master race cup, right?

I only ice it so I can get it down faster.

This.
I can't have lactose and I wouldn't expect cafés to cater to my special snowflake needs so when I'm out I just order an espresso with some iced water and then transfer an ice cube from the water into the espresso to cool it down a bit.
But an 'iced coffee' is a completely different beverage that requires lots of sugar and milk. It amazes me that some cultures are only just discovering this beverage right now. Wait 'till they hear about the 'flat white'!

>'iced coffee' is a completely different beverage that requires lots of sugar and milk
>What is cold-brew
>What is an espresso-shot/pour-over with ice

Try having real iced coffee and give starbucks a break.

Here is one for you iced coffee lovers.

Buy or pull a double shot of espresso (some make it with a triple). Pour it into a big glass with a single ice-cube and mix well with a hand frother until the espresso has turned into foam. Fill the rest of the glass with icecubes and enjoy the perfect summer drink.

lol. You don't know an 'iced coffee' is.

>muh milkysugar-drink
Fuck you clap-burger, go eat a twinky. Coffee doesn't need all that shit if it's good.

i live in a tropical island and regular hot coffee has always been the tradition. you only get that white girl bullshit at starbucks

>But an 'iced coffee' is a completely different beverage that requires lots of sugar and milk.
my grandma drinks black iced coffee, and i drink it just with a bit of milk to give it a creamy texture.

i think most people are too used to sugary foods and don't taste the sweetness from milk, or find any bitterness overwhelming.

This. It's always better to know how to appreciate something than to try and carve out an identity by not appreciating something.

>can't even spell plebeian
everything you have said in life can be safely disregarded

Coffee is for faggots and yanks. Tea master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jy31Snsxps

I prefer iced.

I like black Turkish coffee

Try having hot coffee in a tropical country you daft cunt
Iced coffee exist for a reason, and it's definitely not for you faggots who live all year without ever seeing the sun

Anything lower than 30 celcius is for fags

It has less acidity. That's a bad thing, acidity is the best part.

If by fags you mean Arabs and niggers you'd be right

> People can only drink coffee one way or the other
Why limit yourself?

A few degrees above freezing... alright.

8 degrees Celsius... alright...

Cool b8 m8.

Warning: image may make user mad.

what's a good hand/french press?

This is a good hand.

my grandma has that same mug.

I ran't out of steel wool so it's stained.

>ran't
The "t" suffix for a past tense verbs only works as a replacement for "ed", tardo.

I ranned out of steel wool*
Fix'd.

Yummy :3

Mfw its summer so I'm living at home in bologna and go get iced coffee or cappuccino for breakfast everyday.

Meanwhile on Veeky Forums there are obese americans arguing about how they love coffee and how black coffee is the only way it should be drank. You have no culture or idea of coffee stick to McCafee

How is iced coffee served in Italy?

It depends I guess most 'traditional' would be espresso over ice. This can have sugar in also. So I guess this is different to other countries.

There is also flavoured ones which you can get for example I can get a hazelnut flavor which I think is a cream so it is a milky drink.

Also I have seen Latte Iced probably similar to what they have in America, and also a variation of standard ice espresso but in a frappé style.

Generally from my experience the portion is always smaller here though. I don't think it is looked down upon, when it is hot it is a nice way to relax and something different to drink. It just makes me laugh that there are constant American threads about how good they are at drinking coffee, even if they are a joke I guess.

Okay cool, it's always interesting to see how Italians drink their coffee. I think the frappe version of espresso you're talking about is this one: It's becoming quite popular on the continent.

A shot of espresso and amaretto over ice cream

Yes that looks right, might try to make it at home.

ice cream ? sounds like a dessert. How do you drink that

It's really easy, I drink it all the time. But depending on the coffee variety, cold-brew is also very nice.

Isn't that affogato + amaretto? I don't like to wait till it's melted, Affogato is nice while the ice-cream is still frozen.

>tfw you like both

Guess I'm just able to enjoy things without the need to put shit on others.

no
This, cold brew doesn't have that bite, and to me it tastes similar no matter where I buy it. I would much rather have it brewed hot over ice.

I'm drinking an iced coffee whose beans I roasted the other day. Easily one of the best iced coffees I've ever had, although I fucked up the roasting and overroasted some of the beans. My new batch is a more consistent medium roast which I'm planning to drink tomorrow.

Also, if you want to step up your iced coffee game, brew some coffee and freeze it into cubes, then use those coffee ice cubes in your next brew. They keep your coffee cold and don't dilute it as they melt. I usually don't bother and just brew an extra strong coffee which is still pretty strong even after all the ice melts, but it's something I'd recommend you try.

have always loved hot coffee but the acidic levels are too high for my stomach so now i can only drink iced

it's not too bad. still hard to beat it hot.

Damn. If only more anons listened to you..

Translate this into freedom units pls canadafriend

Ya'll mad as hell?

Use Google

What are you even talking about

True, especially since culinary diversity is the only good diversity.

this

>287 degrees KELVIN
>55 degrees farenheit

yeah, i'd drink my coffee hot in that

i knew i recognized that picture when scrolling

this. you faggots don't know what you're missing.

Uh no thats disgusting

Cold brew iced coffee tastes like bananas to me

Aeropress over ice is the only way I drink iced coffee.

we've got some shibbolethed nonhuman leafcucks

>hot brewing iced coffee

yep. iced coffee is supreme meme.

Croatian here. Do you Italians also have a culture of drinking coffee for a long time? Here, cafe bars are pretty much always full, especially in summer. It's an unwritten rule to drink an espresso or cappuccino for at least an hour.

try this you mongs, best coffee for summer
youtube.com/watch?v=-5WDlrzZ4iw