I'll share with you my burger recipe:

I'll share with you my burger recipe:
500gms pork/500gms beef, minced
2 boullion cubes beef flavour
2 eggs
1 tbsp oreganum, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 1 tbsp sugar
250 grms bread soaked in water
50 grms fine breadcrumbs

mix everything very well (this is essencial so I use a latex glove to make sure everything gets thoroughly mixed), and put into the fridge to rest for at least 2 hours, before taking it out and form your burgers. I usually make a lot of them and freeze them, so I can eat them with salad after my everyday workout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5h2MNgjH-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a meatball, not a burger.

>egg
>breadcrumbs

That's meatloaf, not burgers. All that extra crap is totally unnecessary.

Why would I call my burgers meatballs if they are not ball shaped?

It adds proteins and helps with the texture. Everything in my recipe serves a purpose.

those are meatloaf patties not hamburger patties

all you need is salt, freshly cracked pepper and a dusting of msg on both sides of a flat as fuck beef disk.

>It adds proteins and helps with the texture.

How is using less meat and adding breadcrumbs and eggs instead supposed to increase the protein?

>>Everything in my recipe serves a purpose.
I can see adding the seasonings if you want to change the flavor of the burger. but the rest of it is totally unneeded. If you use the proper fat content beef (about 20%) then you don't need any kind of binder or filler. And it will have a better taste as well.

>msg
My burgers already have msg because of the boullions. I don't add pepper because they are post workout burgers and it might cause irritation.

eggs add protein, breadcrumbs helps with the texture and add carbs which you need in a healthy diet

>If you use the proper fat content beef (about 20%) then you don't need any kind of binder or filler. And it will have a better taste as well.
I'll consider your suggestion, altough I've shared my burgers with family and friends and they all loved them and give me lots of compliments because how well balanced is their flavour.

You already get carbs from the hamburger buns don't you?

I eat them with salads. not as sandwiches

Weirdo

So they're rissoles then, not burgers

OP, try out a 100% beef burger next time.

Don't overwork the meat when forming into patties, and season generously with salt and pepper on the outside before grilling/searing.

You may never go back to your recipe.

Flattened meatball.

Why, I enjoy them very much. That's why I thought about sharing my recipe with you guys, since you all enjoy food

Thanks for your suggestion.

>family and friends and they all loved them

Oh gee user, I can't think of any reason they'd say that

Ehhhhhh, I actually love this Gordon Ramsay recipe. I make it all the time but usually substitute Worcestershire sauce with chipotle.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5h2MNgjH-Q

I hate this thread so much and I hope OP drowns in a drainage ditch

They were sincere. They don't need to lie to me. And if they didn't liked them they would have only eaten the salads I made.

That's a very fine recipe thank you for sharing it

If you don't like my recipe just don't do it. There's no need to be mean.

Meatflat?