Can we get feminism to embrace crypto

Can we dumb down the reasons that blockchain is the future and and get feminazis to embrace cryptocurrency for more gains, or are they just too damned retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

women-coin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't want their own blockchain project and coin, just the profit.

They will wait until men have done 95% of the work and then swoop in and DEMAND half because it's unfair that women are underrepresented

This could be really good. Market a blockchain solution as a direct threat to Old Money White Male financial dominance and you could form a platform based solely upon social rights groups.

People boycott a lot of things for stupid reasons, there's no reason they won't boycott the dollar for some other reosons.

U dont want them to come here to take ur fun away. They will shut this board down lmao

Put on a wig and copy Bancor code and call it 'girl coin'. Put a website filled with some blah blah about equality and how it's the coin by cunts for cunts. Make sure to retain all the core Bancor functionality, such as being able to take other's coins and make them yours again, make unlimited currency, and so on..

people have tried for years to get women into computers and a bunch of other things they generally have no interest in. it rarely works and even when it does, only to a slight degree.

there are natural gender roles and differences. and crypto is generally not for women. it's not a bad thing. but it is a thing, and it's not going to change.

Just make some erc20 shittoken called FEM or whatever and copypasta some pretty ico scam's html5 webpage and replace the text with the standard feminazi ramblings taken off twitter and facebook

We should fork this women-coin.com/

>Feminists shutting down a Veeky Forums board
Last time that was attempted they suffered enormous losses with at least1000 triggerings

trigglycoin

i actually read about a nice project the other day that was female led and until recently had no males on their dev team (and the price almost doubled when they finally revealed some men)

it had a very "pink" logo. btw

and just look at some of the women who are into computers and other typicall masculine interests. how often are they in it for the thing itself rather then for the fashion of it?

if you want more women in crypto, you will achieve some albeit limited success by marketing crypto as being trendy. you can't sell crypto on its merits, but you can get women to pretend to like crypto if it gets them attention.

there are already "crypto babes" but they tend to appeal to a masculine audience of beta orbiters. a new breed of female crypto shill, one marketed towards women, would do the trick. they have to be hot though because women don't respect ugly women.

it's difficult though. but if you look at channels popular with women on youtube it's usually like what, trying on outfits and makeup or something. i don't know how to make that crypto related. but find some kind of youtube vid genre that women like, that involves hot women, and somehow tie crypto into it.

women got into the comic-con scene for the costumes and attention. so nerd shit can now be marketed towards women to some limited degree. but that wont work for crypto.

i dunno, i'm out of idea. but maybe this will set someone on the right track

Feminist represent the fringe, like less than 1% of the population. They don't care about getting rich, only that the government somehow make the situation "fair" for disadvantaged groups like women and minorities that have an overwhelming tendency on being parasites.

Also women as a group generally are terrible with computers. App makers like tinder and Instagram will need braindead interface they can use their credit card so they can buy tokens or something but what incentive is there for them to do that? What incentive would there be for women to buy anything on an App when they get everything for free and men are the ones paying for subscriptions.

Feminists always side with government. They aren't revolutionaries. They need government to do their bidding and parasite off it to survive and flourish. They will never back crypto that will undermine the government and deprive it of tax funding.

as for the ideas that involve trying to convince women to stick it to "the patriarchy" that won't work. women will support the idea, complain about not enough women in crypto, and tell you they're interested and they'll write articles and talk to other women and get more interested. and talking is all they'll do because at the end of the day they don't want to figure out a bunch of math and nerdshit. they just want to complain and bitch about not enough women doing it, as if that was mens fault, and they wont actually do it.

many people like to point out that women are typically investing more into savings then men. but when they do this, they're actually usually paying a man to do it for them. and only because they're told its the responsible thing to do and everyones supposed to do it

usually it's just a 401k through work or something, or they call a stock broker on the phone and he handles her stocks probably something with low risk and even lower return. or a savings account in a bank with interest less then inflation. or whatever the people at the bank tell her to do because they are authority figures.

you could build a camwhore website that lets men pay women to take their clothes off on camera for ethereum i guess. that would reel in some roasties, but there would have to be a reason for them to choose that over all the many camwhore websites that just pay them "real money"

Normally daddy-government is like a deity that grants women wishes but the state doesn't have as much power in redistributing crypto currencies like Bitcoin. A court order cannot make a man surrender his private key if he's lost it or refuses to give it up.

Right now it's a side ways market and it sucks but just like the dotcom era, things will boom and bust without any women participants. During the dotcom era it is said that men were making money hand over fist and ridiculing women for not participating but they just ignored it and went about their wage earning jobs. I don't see how the crypro boom will be any different despite the lower barrier of entry.

>how often are they in it for the thing itself rather then for the fashion of it?
With female scientist and comp scientists, often. If it takes actual work the women into it are into it for the thing itself. Same with the men; male scientists vs “I fucking love science!!!” Facebook page psuedo intellectuals.

If you don't know that women led projects are a giant red flag you deserve to get fucking wrecked. No matter what (((tv and movies))) tell you, women are not leaders. No women are leaders. Not all men are leaders but no women are leaders. It's the way we evolved and no amount of delusional wishful thinking is going to change this.

Sophie Scholl. Hannah Arendt. Boudica.

You can ridicule us for ridiculing women but we're just being real. The faster the general population catches up and swallow these red pills the better.

they're in it for the money and because they think they're supposed to do it. give me a break

I saw this recently and was surprised I haven't heard anything about it, we could pump it with our Stacy accounts