nice 'goza

>people

>there

what are you implying

What did he mean by this?

huh?

Not mexican, but I love tapatio

Huh?

My palate is actually refined so I don't need everything I eat to be covered in spicy vinegar to enjoy it

>wanting everything to taste exactly the same.

You might as well eat nothing but hot sauce covered toast.

Yes because eating is all and solely about the taste

Tabasco is pretty unexciting as far as hot sauces go but it is the king of making otherwise awful food edible. Probably explains why so many armies put it in their ration packs.

>now

What are some tasty hot sauces that I can buy online? It really sucks living with people who think mayonnaise is spicy.

Would you put it in your yogurt?
I would put it in my cottage cheese though.
Wouldn't put it on orange slices or in my coffee.

I love tobasco, yet still havent strayed away from the original or chipotle. Is jt worth the buy?

Watery salt-vinegar with a dash of heat...well...

actually much better than sriracha

Nothing says "I'm a massive pleb cunt who can't handle flavour" more than someone who has to put hot sauce on everything to drown out any actual flavour

Why do faggots do this. Like I can understand drowning a shitty meal in hot sauce, but people that use it for every meal regardless if it needs it or not piss me off. Cooked curry for my roommate once, which was already spicy, and the fucker drowned it in tabasco. And all they ever say is hurr I liek spicee. Why does spice have to be added to every meal? Why can't you just enjoy the dish the way it was intended. Yeah I mad.

Tabasco is shite though, it tastes like vinegar way too much.
Harissa or sriracha are far superior imho

It's worth noting what grows in flyover and what doesn't

What does grow: HFCS, CAFO meat, CAFO dairy products, CAFO eggs
What doesn't grow: fresh vegetables and fruit (all imported from Sonora, Chihuahua, BC Norte, California, etc)
For logistical reasons the fresh vegetables and fruit that do get imported are chosen for their resistance to damage when being transported overland for thousands of miles

If you can imagine growing up there, how would you think of food? Remember that if you post a picture of "figs on a plate" or a caprese salad, these flyovers will fly off the handle and say if you pretend to enjoy that you are putting on airs. The reason for this is they've never seen food that tastes good without being drowned in tabasco, sriracha, or ranch dressing, or battered, deep fried, and salted heavily.

Flyover culture is why people get explosive diarrhea when they see a picture of laksa. Flyover culture is also why they have to put random bottled sauces all over everything by default. It's two different expressions of the same underlying disease.

It's called having working tastebuds.

I prefer this, it adds a nice taste and smell but allows me to taste the original food as well

Eh, Tabasco doesn't GO on everything.

Chicken, eggs, hash browns, chili, sure.
But tacos or beef dishes or just about anything else is usually better with some kind of other sauce if it needs it at all.

Gotta have some variety. Cholula, Franks, Louisiana, Valencia, Tapatio. All better than Tabasco except on scrambled eggs.

Heavy spicy food is the death of culinary arts and taste in general. Why ? Because it actively destroy your sense of taste and you can't enjoy food as you use too.

Any people known for their developped sense of taste (like Robuchon, even Jiro said he wished he had his taste) would die before eating this kind of food.

What a load of shit. Maybe if you sit around eating raw Reapers all day, but putting fucking Tabasco on your food isn't going to "destroy your sense of taste". Your taste buds are replaced every 3 days you stupid nigger, shut up with this bullshit.

>Your taste buds are replaced every 3 days
No. You can destroy your sense of taste (and smell) for a much longer time. Look at indians.

Tabesco is mild though but it hides the taste your meal it's supposed to have. It's pretty much a cheap trick for bad cooks.

The problem isn't heavily spiced food, the problem is retards just blindly dumping generic pre-packaged sauces on everything as a substitute for good ingredients and good cooking technique

I was heavily dependent on hot sauce when I lived in a dorm and ate Sysco/Aramark slop every day, it was a basic necessity to prevent suicide. Presumably, the people who start these threads are in a similar position, because I cannot understand how anyone with the means to control their own diet would choose hot sauce over good tasting food. But then, you see some crazy shit around here so who knows.

Condiments which you apply to a meal after cooking is just saying

"Look, I didn't cook the food well so just drown the flavor out with some sauce"

You're absolutely retarded. Indians have more sense of taste than most cultures, which is why they are so obsessed with flavors. The only reason it seems like they eat tons of spicy foods is because their entire country has a LONG history of being a hub for spice trading and a lot of the spicy foods and spices occur there naturally. They don't just eat spicy curry because they can't fucking taste anything, they eat it because it's literally integral to their culture.

Also, I was being a little conservative, the average lifespan of a tastebud is 10 days:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taste_bud

Now go be retarded somewhere else.

Horse shit. Not every condiment in the world is some cop-out for shitty cooking. Get over your pretension you absolute cock. Pretending you don't ever put fucking salt or condiments on anything. Kill yourself.

I dunno if you think every single dish in India has a boatload of bhut jolokia in it or something, but you seem kind of dumb. Do you also think the same thing about mexican food? Are you one of those people who complains about volcano shits any time he eats something more strongly flavored than wonder bread with the crusts cut off?

If I need salt I add it in the cooking phase. Sprinkling flavor powder over your food is not optimal

>If I need salt I add it in the cooking phase
So you're completely shit at cooking, or you only ever cook gruel and literally nothing else.

Huh?

Peppers don't kill your tastebuds.

>too

Indians use peppers because they have a good taste.

>supposed to have

Multiple flavours can enchance each other.

>what is this guy getting at?

Your roommate sounds even worse than those fuckers that put ketchup on lasagna/cottage pie/bolognese. Tabasco and curry sounds dire.