It's happening guys. A confirmed bear market is beginning to show...

It's happening guys. A confirmed bear market is beginning to show. In most markets a bear trend is usually indicated by a 3 month period. We've been trending down from our ATH for more than 3 months now.

Normies, hedge funds and institutional investors, etc are starting to short bitcoin.

If bitcoin and the few alt-coins that will actually have a future for blockchain and other cryptographic technologies become implemented for real world use the market cap of this whole cryptospace will be worth at least 20 trillion.

However, sadly, this won't happen for a few years minimum. I do believe in a universal currency for all of humanity. But this is a very hard idea and most government officials and people who come from extreme wealth will boycott this idea.

The technology and advantage cryptocurrencies have are very strong and useful. But ever since the mainstream adoption weve had a spike in price, followed by a short attack from pessimistic people and idiots who really only see a huge increase in price and think to them selves..."DUHHHH, IT'S TOO OVERVALUED! I NEEDS TO SHORT IT BACK TO ZEROOO!!!"

This is becoming the consensus from normies and other institutional investors.

It's going to be a few years of bearish trends I am expecting. Sad, but it's the way it has to be till people realize and get their fucking heads out of their asses.

Sorry biz, you will make it. But don't expect to see your money grow 100x anymore. That's gonna take a decade or so in my opinion.

>normies
>shorting

Thanks for your reddit-spaced blog post faggot. And if you think the bear market is going to hang around after ChainLink's main net launches then you're a fucking idiot.

>erc20 token will suddenly kill the bear market

>BTC doubles in 1 month
>bottom sellers call this a bear market

yeah ok whatever fag, reminds me of when people were selling BTC at 2k during the china FUD during the summer

>doesn't mention it dropped 80% before "doubling" (it didn't double btw)

More like Bear Trap

This

Plus, it's obvious people are still very sketched out by the volatility of this market. It's still fairly new and most people really don't understand fully the idea behind blockchain, dags, tangle or other cryptographic technologies.

It's abstract and foreign to the everyday investor.

It went from $5900 to about $11800. It pretty much exactly doubled on the nose. Fuck off.

wait for may, than summer moon

>mainstream smart contract deployment will suddenly kill the bear market

yeah it still doubled after that
price doesn't double in a bear market. That is bull territory

1. People who are shorting are fucking idiots in a market like this.
2. You've seen a speculative mania so far - not any implementation of any use cases. That's starting this year - it's not going to stop attracting attention.

I don't care either way if it dips to a certain point I know when I'm buying - and I'm hodling so there's only so far the price can go down.

Are you faggots retarded? If it goes from 6k to 11.5k in two fucking weeks, of course it's not sustainable

Please see how other currencies are moving against USD, crypto is no exception....

>thinking everyone is stupid except him
>falling for obvious bulltraps
>not recognizing a bulltrap

>1. People who are shorting are fucking idiots in a market like this.

I would not suggest even tether until we close under $9500

See

>20 tril market cap
you burgers are clearly too stupid to understand your own representatives (explains a lot)
the faggot who called the 20 tril marketcap on the hearing was referring to the sector and tech as a whole
as in ibm, microsoft, maersk, etc. and all the private blockchains who get implemented
you don't honestly think there will be 20tril dollares pouring in your little internetfunnymarkettokenexchanges?
lmao

Nice
reddit spacing
nigger

back to r/cluckhole

>saying the exact opposite instead of saying that no one will give a fuck

>bulltrap
>in crypto

LOL You're new

I wouldn't be surprised if BTC is at around $25k-$30k 4 months from now

Tell me how it is going to happen when USD is getting stronger and stronger?

>Reddit spacing

Screeching election newfaggot detected.

>USD is getting stronger and stronger

are you from the timeline where USD is still backed by gold or something?

I'm backed by tradingview.com. See EURUSD, NZDUSD, SGDUSD, AUDUSD. When USD gets stronger, crypto would fall slightly, but panic sellers are what I am afraid of, they will cause the swings.

Anyone wanna post a daily chart with the On Balance Volume indicator and i can prolly tell you whats going on