Hey guys

Hey guys,

Could NANO be another example of a ETH or BTC moon mission? I wasn't around for that time, or for real any moon missions of note (except the last NANO one at microcap).

What is the NANO's behaviour like right now? What's your prediction here?

Can it just keep going?

keep on buying, keep on using, keep on mooning

Nano just announced smart contracts

They cannot be stopped now

Do you know why it went up?

over-sold, and speculation of CB, and imminent release of desktop and mobile wallets, and also devs hinting at major partnerships/announcements

Yes, it's going to have an Eth tier moon mission over the next year, possibly even bigger than that. This is coming from someone that's been in crypto since 2012. Just stock up now and ignore the FUD on this board for the next few months.

always buy high

Agreed, I bought bitcoin in 2013 for $100 a piece. Nano is exactly what satoshis vision was. Being used as p2p digital bcash without double spending problems. So far the nano protocol prevents double spend just like satoshi. And it can scale much higher at 7000 tx per sec vs bitcoin 2 transactions per sec. also fees in 2013 for btc was literally 5-10 cents and 2 confirmations took 1-2 minuets. Now it’s way too slow and nano is here to solve that issue. Nano is also a deflationary currency, there will only be ever 133 million nano. So value will continue to rise. Triple digit eoy. I’m srsly a veteran just like the other user

>eth of btc moon mission
fundamentally no, although it might get higher than it should due to the bad distribution of coins

The distribution is more than fair. Basically most nano were distributed to third world countries like India and Venezuela. These people are dirty poor and probably made 25 cents profit per coin. Nano team only owns 5% of tokens. You have stellar team owning 60% and ripple team owning 80%. U deluded fuck if you think it was bad distribution. It’s more than fair

thanks brother

bought at ~$15 and $7.50, average about $10-11

thanks brother

roger that

Why should I hold this though? There's no benefits to owning this?

so you can make money user

or am I missing something, is there a staking or dividend feature or something? It looks like it's only intended to be used for payments? And it isn't needed to pay for stuff on the platform? That shouldn't make it appreciate.

it's the most accurate form of digital currency to be used in an everyday manner

>it's the most accurate form of digital currency to be used in an everyday manner
Excellent phrasing, that tells me the exact sort of person buying this. I'm staying far, far away.

good job

Prediction: NANO will flip BTC in 2 to 3 years

It has a finite supply (100% already issued) so the more adoption it gets for payments the more demand there'll be for it which will pressure the price up

prediction. your mom will suck off a horse in 2019

>Nano just announced smart contracts
sauce?

Vouch this

Just kys to ensure you stay the farthest possible.

Dude, this is serious. If you don't buy in now it could cost you your life. Missing out on a 10x mission sucks, but missing a 100x in 3 years and 1000x in 6 could be psychologically crippling to the point of suicide. This ain't a joke.

no one's going to use crypto for a currency so it doesn't matter what it's better than

maybe if you're mentally emotionally and spiritually weak. i had 80 BTC in 2012. big fuckin deal. there will always be an opportunity to make money. nice shill though.

Why do businesses keep adopting NANO then?

for marketing purposes. headphones.com has accepted every major crypto and spams each subreddit on a weekly basis. no one significant will ever accept it. (if amazon wants to use crypto they'll make their own.)

Nano is already $2,000,000,000 market cap. LMAO. Maybe if you bought sub 1 cent this could be a mini eth moon mission. It already mega mooned. It is a high speed currency coin, $2b mcap is HUGE for that especially when it doesn't even fucking work and its "block lattice" is a meme.

>Taiwanese glass blower on etsy starts accepting Nano
omg guys adoption is HERE

This. Also don't sell like an idiot when we hit $30 next week. We'll be over 100 eoy

You are absolute cancer

Businesses? You don't mean the huge mighty company "twitch" do you? Kek.

You're right, but he isn't wrong

Were you expecting Fortune 500 companies to adopt it right of the bat? How reasonable of you. It's definitely gathering momentum though, I wouldn't be surprised to see it on Overstock and Steam in the next few months.

Nano won't be an eth level moon mission, what a revelation. At 2b marketcap is still has 10-15x potential this year

Look, I don't hate NANO, but please listen.

It mooned yesterday for 2 reasons :
1. Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong liked a tweet about NANO.
2. Normies were misled into thinking that NANO "partnered" with Twitch.

90% of the FOMO was because of reason 1.

Do you really think the only normie-friendly exchange in the world would list a coin a *FEW DAYS* after 13% of the supply was exit scammed? That would be a PR nightmare.

>"Exit Scammed"

Wrong. Etherium was literally fucking hacked you retard. This COULD be a $400+ coin by the FALL. Kill yourself.

No it will not.

It is a currency... I buy it when I need it, spend it, merchant exchanges it to fiat cause he does not want volatility exposure.
To much trouble... just use fiat cause it works, cheap on customer side, no risk, money back...
Merchant pays and agreed to those things under consumer law.
Why would i give that up as a customer...?

No actual need for currency coin in the retail economy. Just between big systems or companies...
And they have ripple or their own tokens.

>so you can make money user
Good job leading the horse to water. Now let's see if he drinks.

Nobody believed either of these things though

twitch doesn't even know what Nano is dude, you can tip streamers via a 3rd party app not through twitch lol

anything COULD be a 400$+ coin you fucking retard. Kill yourself.