What foods did you absolutely hate when you were younger, but now enjoy?

What foods did you absolutely hate when you were younger, but now enjoy?

Black licorice, beans, pickled herring

Olives and jalapenos come to mind

Couldn't stand canned fish (sardines, anchovies, etc) but now I fucking LOVE them.
That's pretty much the only food I didn't like when I was young. Funnily enough, I used to eat lots of catfish when I was a kid, and now I can't stand it. Too muddy tasting for me.

For me it's gone the other way around. As a kid I liked pretty much everything. As an adult I don't like a lot of things I did as a kid, particularly cheap sweet things and artificially flavored foods. Just lost the taste for most snack foods.

Tomatoes and pickles. I hated olives as well but I'll give them another go soon.

I was thrown off by the thought of sardines until a friend convinced me to try one. It wasn't bad, but I can't say I care for the texture.

Tomatoes

I actually can't think of any. The few things I didn't like as a kid, I still don't like as an adult. Tripe and seaweed, for example.

I found out that about 90% of the foods I didn't like growing up were because my parents were both from flyover land and didn't know how to cook it right

onions, spinach, quiche, fish, the list goes on

they just crockpot boiled them to death or didn't cook them right at all

canadian here. bagged loli was easily the worst shit ever.

Soup. How much of a faggot was I for not liking soup? I used to think it was just warmed up water and not really a food. Why drink something when you can chew and enjoy the flavor. Actually, fuck soup. I don't like it.

onions, fish. I'd assume lots of people didn't like onions as kids, and of course do as adults.

If you don't like onions as an adult should you be euthanized?

semen

Marmite, blue cheese and chili.

-green olives
-french onion soup
-tomato sauce

Bell peppers, semoline porridge.

Lost it.

>seaweed
Onigiri kept my ass alive on graveyard shift. I'm sorry, user.

Hot dogs ans onions

cheese
onions

beer

Runny egg yolks

Pretty much every vegetables.

Seafood is now my love and I would kill myself if I became allergic.

artichoke and spinach dip, now i love that shit on some pita chips

Onions, but my mom put them in everything. I love them now and put them in everything as well. Also avocados, beans, brie, and raw tomatoes.. but I liked most things even as a kid.

avocado
capsicum (bell pepper to americans)
mussels
pumpkin soup

wine, beer and the lot as well

Peanut butter, sour cream, beans, spinach, a majority of vegetables (grew up eating canned), mayonnaise (I still don't like a lot of mayo, though), mustard, salad dressings (I used to eat salad dry every time).

I hated whipped cream as a kid, don't know what the fuck was wrong with me. also, I loved olives, I hate them now.

Cheese and some seafoods.

I just cant stand cheese by itself but don't mind it on a pizza or a burger.

Used to loathe pho when i was younger. Now it'll be on my last supper menu.

Beans

I used to really dislike cheese for some reason. Nacho cheese still makes me gag but otherwise I love cheese on its own or mixed into stuff. Brie Cheddar Pepperjack goatcheese camembert. There was a guyere I would get at a whole foods at uni that was amazing but I since haven't been able to find it or something as good as it at other grocery stores. Like the american or provolone they put on the cheesesteaks I get here.

I used to dislike onions but now I like raw onions a lot. The taste of cooked is great but I hate how slimy they are, so either diced up and absorbed into a sauce or mix or onion ring is good.

I want to find a pasta I like but so far I've had trouble finding something I -love-. I never liked pasta growing up but I loved a lasanga my aunt made a few years back. One of the problems is I dislike 'small' food. Some phobia of swallowing small things so I prefer a pasta be thicker and meatier. Which isn't the end of the world - Ravioli, lasanga, Rigatoni Tortilglino, Penne Rigante, Pennooni, Manicotti, those shells. I just have to keep making them and find a texture I like. Have had Ravioli but each time (homemade and at a restaurant) it was underwhelming. I'd eat it put in front of me but it wasn't so good I'd go out of my way to make it.

Blu Cheese, olives, beans, coffee, hummus, whole wheat bread.

On the contrary, I no longer can eat raw tomatoes by themselves as I used to do when I was young.

Pesto

coconut

I liked everything as a child.
In fact, I've lost taste for a few things by now.

Almost everything. My mother was a terrible cook. Once I learned to cook now there are very few foods I actually dislike.

mustard, sauerkraut, and hot dogs

funnily enough all of those thing combined is now one of my favorite things to eat

Any eggs other than scrambled

semen

my nigga!!

Never liked brocolli or tomatoes
I think both are okay now, tomatoes almost seem mandatory in a sandwich

I used to really like spinach as a kid and now I don't

Egg yolk, garlic, onion, milk, green vegetables, and some more I probably forgot.

I still can't eat untoasted pre-sliced white bread.

beets
cooked carrots
cauliflower
sauer kraut
beer

Used to love head cheese as a kid. Now I can't stand it. Worst part is I remember how much I enjoyed it but can't get myself to eat it without gagging or removing the fat bits like a kid :(

For me it's been the opposite, I liked everything as a kid. Now I can't stand seafood, other than calamari, salmon, and maybe halibut.

and pretty much anything else in this flavor category

Olives I try em out every year put the taste is not me I can eat them but I would prefer not to

>On the contrary, I no longer can eat raw tomatoes by themselves as I used to do when I was young.
Neither can I. Cherry tomatoes are okay but it doesn't take long to get sick of them.