What's your favorite kind of pizza?
>inb4 the 'go 'za meme

(Good ) and pep or jalapeño pineapple + whatever third thing I feel like

*cheese and pep duh

Hawaiian

new york style

A cheese pizza thread? On Veeky Forums?

This won't end well.

Every Friday I order a large thin crust cheese pizza with spicy sauce from Mazzio's, and rent a movie on Amazon Prime unless there's one on Netflix or HBO Go that I want to watch. Before I pick the pizza up, I go to the gas station and get a fountain drink. Typically a 44 oz. Diet Pepsi. There's a button you can push that adds cherry flavor. Then I grab a bag of sour skittles, too.

Pretty good way to end the week and start the weekend, and all for under $25. Let's see...

pizza $14
fountain drink $1 (a dollar all summer)
sour skittles 2/$1 (current sale)
movie $2.99-5.99 (possibly free)

That's $22, worst case scenario. Not a bad price to be happy.

Sounds comfy, user.
What movie did you watch last friday?

I'm down with just a classic cheese or pep of if I am at a party or somethong, but if I am making pizza at home or going to a restaurant like blaze or pizza rev, I get onions, green bell peppers, garlic, ham, mushrooms, and basil.

Margherita DOC

Fuck that sounds like a nice night.

I started a Stranger Things marathon. Three episodes Friday, three on Saturday, and two on Sunday.

Papa John's always.
>three cheese blend
>mushrooms
>onions
>green bell peppers
>chicken
>bacon
>marinara sauce for dipping
Soooo good. When i order pizza it's usually on a Friday or Saturday I have off, I'll order it around 3pm and eat 2 slices to start, then another one that night. Leftovers are used for lunch at work.

margherita or garlic

Mushrooms, olives, corn and thousand island.

Fresh tomato slices, black olives, and anchovies.

chicken cranberry Camembert and cheese :)

Ham and pineapple

≥fuck you I like it

The deep dish pizza is it good? I want to try it.

Thin crust
Pepperoni
Green pepper
Red Onion
A little bit of jalapeno

Pizza Hut

A normal cheese pizza for me. No need to add a whole bunch of stuff that is already perfected. That and anyone can eat it. If I really need to choose a topping, then Onions or Mushrooms.

hand tossed crust
italian sausage
canadian bacon

Thick chewy end crust but crisp thin crust under the sauce and toppings
Light sauce
mushroom
double olive
yellow onion
also gotta have those pepper flakes and parmesan

I just put 'cha on my raw 'za

tomato sauce, pepperoni, chopped green peppers + onions, thinly sliced mushrooms, and a fuck ton of mozzarella cooked so it's crispy on the outside and just slightly doughy on the inside

NYC
/Thread

Plain cheese
If I get toppings it's never meat but I like onions peppers mushrooms and olives
I don't like meat on pizza desu

New York style
Pineapple (no ham, because vegetarian)
Onion
Plain cheese or multiple cheeses

Objectively best type of pizza.

I personally like either fishy or meaty pizzas
My favourite would be smoked mackerel, smoked salmon, spinach and mozzarella on a tomato base - with a lemon on the side
When ordering out the usual 'meat-feast' style suits me well, either tomato or barbeque bases.
I also prefer a medium crust, some thin crusts can be far too thin and deep pan has a poor topping:base ratio

looks like vomit

>the crust is literally folded over as though you're supposed to eat it like a giant kebab

Nothing hits the spot quite like a good ol' NY pizz, nosiree!

kek

italian dude here and holy shit,is 14 dollars for a pizza normal in america or is it just the place where you bought it? like here in Naples a pizza usually costs around 4 euros and they're so fucking delicious.

anyway when i dont get a 4 cheeses pizza(dont how its name in english) i usually get a crocco pizza(pizza with potato croquettes on it)

Capricciosa erry time

patrick star

>italian dude here and holy shit,is 14 dollars for a pizza normal in america or is it just the place where you bought it?
Pizzas in America are usually rather large and can easily feed two non-obese people. That being said, they are rather expensive, year.

>google crocco pizza
Real Italian pizza just like mi mamma ayy gabigool

>is 14 dollars for a pizza normal in america
Keep in mind there are a lot of varieties of pizza here. Pan crust, thin crust, hand tossed, stuffed crust, personal-sized pizzas, 18 inch pizzas and larger, pizza delivery, pizza buffet, take 'n bake pizzas, hot 'n ready pizzas, pizza by the slice, frozen pizza, deep fried pizza, pizza burritos, french bread pizza, pizza-flavored snacks, and, of course, Neapolitan-style pizza baked in Italian-made brick ovens using imported flour, tomatoes, and Buffalo mozzarella from Italy. The list goes on and on. We haven't even discussed toppings.

You can get a slice of pizza for $1. You can also find frozen pizzas for $1. Hot 'n ready pizzas for $5. Chains like Pizza Hut and Mazzio's do tend to be a little more expensive.

>4 cheeses pizza
Yeah, I think it's just a four cheese pizza here, too.

>tfw noone will ever name a pizza after you

pizza to go

PEPPERONI
BELL PEPPERS
RED ONIONS

G O D
T
I
E
R

Pepperoni is shit tier

I call up this local pizza place in downtown. It's a little far from home, but I don't mind.

I order a pizza with chicken, bacon , and pesto replacing the sauce. Tastes absolutely great, and the place makes such massive pizzas that I'll have leftovers for a day or two. This is usually paired up with whatever drink I find interesting at the gas station.

After this, I browse /an/ and Veeky Forums while eating pizza and joining a nightly game session where my friends and I play whatever we can agree on. This takes 10 or so minutes, so I have enough time to eat pizza and store it for later.

You're shit tier

thin crust with tomato and bacon

the convenience chain in my city has lime favoring in the fountain machines. i mix lemonade/tea, unsweetened tea and raspberry with a good squirt of lime flavoring.

tastes good man

that whole pizza is atrocious.

>bebberoni
>bagon:DD
>jalabenjo
>lods of cheez

Pepperoni is the best for me. Especially when it's on a deep dish from the local hole-in-the-wall joint nearby.

>pepperoni
>deep dish
He thinks he's eating pizza.

Pepperoni pizza? Deep dish pizza?

Oh man, your head is going to explode when someone says they ate a pizza bagel or french bread pizza.

It's spelled deep dish "pizza".

Because it's a meat and cheese casserole for fatty fat midwesterners, not pizza.

>What's your favorite kind of pizza?

Bacon, goat cheese, honey, creme fraiche and an egg.

I can't find proper pics, but it's delicious.

Can someone please explain the 'go 'za meme to me?

Fuck that looks good. I like my pizza to have extra cheese, onions, bell peppers, potato, pepparoni and then top it off with some yum yum sauce.

It's dangerously cheesy.

I am eating pizza. Actual deep dish, not lasagna in an edible bread bowl.
Not all deep dish is the Chicago variety.

You mean melted cheese on a loaf of bread?

gross

That would imply I ate cheese that was melted on an already cooked loaf of bread.

Shitcagoans think they're unique or clever because they have salad rolls and soup bowls, Shitcagoan starts to get butt-blasted every time someone points out that their pickle buns & soupy slop are not in fact, edible, shitcagoan starts to spam things like lasagne and tomato soap and calling it 'go 'za in an attempt to be ironic: fails.

t. jew yorker

Meat lovers

feta
mushrooms
green peppers

St. Louis style with pineapple and ham

2x Sausage with extra sauce. Depends on the place for the crust as I just want a decently sized, not cardboard flat outer crust.

is that little caesars? crust looks like LC

For you my queen!

>The user Pizza
>undercooked crust
>ragu for sauce
>toppings include: sliced up cheese sticks, diced chicken tendies, ranch, and seasoned with mothers tears

The spicy Hawaiian if i'm by myself.

If i have to share a pie with normies / family: mushroom all day motherfucker.

Pizza Hut

>noone

"No one" is two words you faggot.

Why did I never think of this

Had tossed pizza.
Extra cheese so cheesy that it is like fucking gooey.
pepperoni
with some oregano sprinkled on there.
crust brushed with garlic butter.

Has anyone tried the 'deadpool' pizza? I mean, fuck the movie, but the pizza kinda sounds delicious.

Pineapple and olives? Maybe add some ham, top with Mozarella cheese. I'm tempted to give it a try.

My usual toppings:

Reindeer, kebab, strong and sour blue cheese and sometimes mayo.

>top with Mozarella cheese

1. Thus should already be on the pizza and you should have no problem having it cover the toppings because
2. You should fold your pizza slice in half while eating unless you're a giant faggot

Anchovies pizza

I love NYsty.

Can't fold 'go 'za user.

the american pizza circlejerk/meme is the worst cancer I've seen on here.

anyway, my favourite pizza would probably be a simple pepperoni pizza, maybe with some shredded ham and green onions.

Kek

With sausage and onions.

What are some very good combinations?
If I could chose probably just a pizza wad of meat or one with a lot of pepper and chilies. But that is mostly because I'm ex-fat and can eat forever.

Recipe?

cheese goes on top, dipshit

Stay mad.

'Go 'Za !

white clam

That looks genuinely awful.

Does Veeky Forums eat Pizza with a fork?

Only if it's really hot/'go 'za, or something like that.

i like mushroom onion and jalapeno

seafood pizza
it's the only way i'll eat lobster

I just ate way too much pizza.

my favorite is Pineapple pizza, no ham, extra pineapple.