Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pie
ew

Same.
Apple pie is the only exception

>American """cheddar""" named cheese based "product"

that looks like american chesse OP, not even real cheddar.

i don't even like apple pie
ill eat the crust tho

Any hot berry pie + vanilla ice cream is fucking delicious

You really don't know what cheddar cheese is?

My hometown is Cheddar in the UK you dumb fat fuck i.e. where the cheese came from literally fucking kill yourself

I'm glad you were able to pull up the Wikipedia article on cheddar cheese, but don't just lie.

>britbottles name their towns after cheese
lmao

>Some cheeses called "Cheddar" are actually flavoured processed cheeses or "cheese foods"; they often bear little resemblance to their natural namesakes. Examples include Easy Cheese: a cheese-food packaged in a pressurized spray can; also, as packs of square, sliced, individually wrapped, "processed cheese" (sometimes also pasteurised).

>America

It's not a lie, it's the actual truth.

this

me too

Dude you mah nigga.
I eat the crust only off pumpkin pie.
My dad used to throw a fucking fit because I'd ruin his pie

This is one of those things where people say, "it sounds disgusting, but just try it, it's nice". I then try it and find out it's as disgusting as I expected.

This.

I'm from Wisconsin and this shit sucks

no one in Wisconsin puts fucking cheddar on pie

>every Cheddar in the US is processed cheese product.
Granted a lot cheeses in the US are made on the industrial scale, but Cheddar in the US is not the same thing as the plastic shit that is American cheese.

How can you not like pie? Its such a huge category of food, you can't possibly dislike all pie

I've actually never tried it. Would like to though, it seems a bit strange but I can see it working.

I've heard of this, but I don't remember where from. Actually ordered at a diner once and the waitress looked at me like I was insane. But she got it for me, and it was...interesting. Not something I'd do again, but it wasn't terrible.

Speaking of which, what counts as "pie"?

Huh?

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pie

you're supposed to use american cheese, not cheddar

Congratulations America you have done it again