Had a healthy dinner

>had a healthy dinner
>2 hours latter im starving
>dont have any snacks left
>only thing open is gas station
>if i go to the gast station im going to eat 1200 calories of chips, icecream and chocolate
>if i dont i cant fall asleep
>and tomorrow is a busy day so if i dont sleep it will be hell
and this is the moment i abandon my diet again, trying to change is pointless when you have responsabilities

Your life sucks. Makes me glad I'm not you. Still wish you luck, but I don't see much hope.

You don't have to eat the junk food. You could buy a package of peanuts, or some cheese sticks from the fridge case. The're not the best choices but they're better than anything else at a C-store.

If you can't do that, you have a willpower problem, and that makes you a pathetic fatshit and no one has sympathy for you.

dont worry, i will die the same way i lived

hunger pains pass in minutes and will not prevent you falling asleep, don't be afraid of them

just have a glass of water and relax

>hunger pains pass in minutes
make that hours if not days

>healthy dinner
If it was you wouldn't be starving within two hours jesus fucking christ drink some water before you go hobbling down to the fucking gas station, your fat ass is probably just thirty but you're so unhealthy you can't tell thirst from hunger.

If you're eating shit from gas stations I have no doubt you will.

Thirsty*
Also what the other user said abo it a bag of peanuts is correct. Just get something small with some proteins man. Maybe some fucking almonds.
Post a pic of yourself, I want to count the beads of sweat on your face.

When I was between jobs I got so used to the hunger pains that I could go a couple days without eating.

After I got a job I didn't really stop doing that until my doctor told me I was damaging my heart. Not eating feels good sometimes.

>tfw no responsibilites

i drank a big bottle of diet coke today and my dinner was 200 grams of pork with half a plate of greens and and one bread roll i shouldnt have eaten

m8 i fast twice a week for weight loss, it's not a problem at all

sure its not when you are used to do it but when you eat half your weight on pizza on a regular basis its hell.
Stop smoking is easy as hell if you never smoked before

Ok now I know you're trolling. If you aren't th en you maybe have a year to live. Diet does not mean better ,you hog.soda dehydrated you MORE. Holy shit are you real????

nigga had dinner he's not having ACtuAL hunger pains
he's peckish cuz his fat belly wants more or his brain is addicted to salt/sugar

no it's a mental issue, not a physical one

you are afraid that you will be hungry all night and not get any sleep, but you won't, that's not how the body works. our ancestors rarely had steady access to food, but they still slept fine. your body has evolved to deal with this situation regularly.

you just need to free yourself from the fear of being hungry, it's really not that bad. and make sure you are well hydrated.

it already happenned before, what makes tonight different? the power of love?

just have a beer like an adult

soda makes me feel full
my stomach is so big o could vore you

If you're starving two hours later after a healthy dinner you're doing it wrong. It's not about eating straight-up less food, it's just less energy-dense food, i.e. more vegetables, more fibre, more lean meat, more water.

in my personal experience beer just makes me hungrier

Fap.

>soda makes me feel full
Then drink seltzer and mix in some juice faggot