Why is it wrong to enjoy well cooked steaks? :(

Why is it wrong to enjoy well cooked steaks? :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same reason if you want to enjoy a good bagel you don't toast it. the whole point of steak is to enjoy the taste and texture together. if you're going to cook it till its a shoe you may as well just braise every food you eat untill it's fork tender.

Because cheaper cuts can be made well done, and people don't really know how to make well done.

There's a difference between high heat until shoe leather, and frying on medium while basting in butter until it's medium and letting the carry-over finish it off.

because your personal tastes are irrelevant. You must conform or die. That's the Veeky Forums ethos.

>same reason if you want to enjoy a good bagel you don't toast it

Bagels are so chewy that are inedible if you don't toast them though.

Nothing wrong with preferring it one way, I just don't see why you would

Because you only enjoy it that way because your parents were shit cooks and it's triggering to see someone embrace the effects of their child abuse and live it over and over again.

Well-done meat makes your pipi smaller

>My opinions are correct!

>Servin steak at less than 145 degrees

If a well cooked steak is done properly, there's nothing wrong with it.

But it is difficult to manage both well-done and we'll cooked, particularly on certain cuts.

>tfw they would lych me if I ate raw meat like Veeky Forums

they're a lot like your lame ass trolling, OP

ur a cu/ck/.

Steak is considered part of the cow so why cook it in such a way that you reduce the quality.

But it's a down to the individuals personal taste

>Steak is considered part of the cow so why cook it in such a way that you reduce the quality.

What did he mean by this?

it isn't, fattier steaks are decent when cooked well done. I've accidentally cooked ribeyes to medium well and they were great still. What's wrong is being a flyover that cooks the ever-living shit out of a steak because they do not know how long to cook something.

I'll eat it for free, but if youre paying for a flavorless hunk of meat that you're just going to drown in sauce, get a cheaper cut.

Why do people always strawman well-done = cooked to death

I like a t-bone well done with overeasy eggs, home fries, and A1 sauce.

Anything else, I want it medium-rare.

Huh?

>Implying flyovers are the ones who over cook food and not limp wristed numale coasties

t. triggered flyover fattie

Because it's true. The color change alone makes that evident. You denature all the protein to the center of the steak.

Yes, it's possible (but hard!) to have a "well done" steak come out juicy. But the temperature damage is already done.

>Why is it wrong to enjoy well cooked steaks? :(

Because it's a waste of a high quality product. It would be like having a really nicely figured piece of wood, but instead of using it for artistic purposes like carving or making a musical instrument you instead use it to make matchsticks.

There's nothing wrong with liking well-done meat. Just use a cheaper cut for it instead of wasting a steak.

I see this 't. person' thing a lot now and while I get what it means from context, it's seriously wrinkling my brain to try to figure out just what the t itself could stand for. What it is?

Finnish word for "Your's Truly"

>country of fewer than 6mil
>overrepresented in internet memes
Guess there truly is fuck-all else to do in Suomi but tackatackatacka all day on a keyboard.

I too have wondered about the t. for some time, but thankfully I have some shred of dignity and managed to wait for some NEWFAGGOT to not know how to LURK MOAR and now I have the answer without looking like a fucking loser NEWFAG

I don't understand it either, it's a complete non-sequitur

Well, you wouldn't have if you didn't make this post right now

Why does it bother you?

Nothing, shitty cooks are just mad because they don't know how to cook a thick slab of meat without burning it. Rawfags = incompentent cooks, no exception.

It's not.
Fuck everyone else with their bullshit
Eat whatever you like however you like it

Don't listen to this guy, he has literal autism, as well as metaphorical autism.

Overcooking your meat is wrong. I'm pretty sure it's in the bible. Leviticus 4:20:
"And the Lord said unto him, "if thine meat is overcooked, chewy, and desolate , then thou will recieve no blessings, and will heretoforth be known as an fagit"

Shitty cooks are mad because they dont like food cooked any way differently than how they like it, you included

Lurk more edgefuck

Poverty steaks are fine for people that are just hanging on. We all need food.

Is everyone here living on 15k a year? Look up Prime Roast, and tell me how that meat is cooked. Then you can tell your brother cousins how to cook meat.

You don't really understand much in life, yet, right? You're just trying to join in..

youtube.com/watch?v=amKyA2PrSu4