Welp, the family fucked up something good this time

Welp, the family fucked up something good this time.

Younger sibling "somehow" spilled a full glass of water on the panel electronics and shorted the board. What's more, when the idiot went to unplug the oven he pulled on the oven door handle so hard where it snapped right off the damn thing. I'm pissed; my cooking options are limited until the maintenance guy can get around to fixing.. or just replacing the whole fucking unit.

Microwave, rice cooker and a toaster oven are all I'm left with.

Give me your poorman no-oven recipes god damn it. I still need to eat through the week(S!).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list?uref=3cea848eecaa92300729a0cb0afdf946
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you have your own place?

Yeah man. My suggestion would be to move out

Bah never mind, I read "younger sister".
In any case you can cook pretty much anything on a rice cooker

1) Live in a town too expensive to afford rent on individual income
2) Don't make enough to move; the literal definition of a slave wage

>when the idiot went to unplug the oven he pulled on the oven door handle so hard where it snapped right off the damn thing.

what

senpai if you live in the US email me and i'll hook you up with a work from home job that pays 13.50/hr misterserver123[at]gmail[dot]com

when I was broke as shit a toaster oven was awesome.
Tuna salad on toast
Jimmy Johns day old bread with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.

But you can probably find a lot about making a whole meal in a rice cooker. Steamed seafood and veggies over rice sounds pretty good and easy.

Bacon is easy as fuck to make in a toaster oven too. Set it up before you shower in the morning and when you get out it's all crispy and perfect

Fucking white people problems. Fuck you and your family, bro.

whats wrong oogabooga, cookware too technical for your monkey-ass meal of 'kin and 'aid?

Lest I know how to cook up some good shit and not bitch and moan about nothing. WAH THE FIXITMAN IS TAKING TOOO LONG. Kill ya self, bro.

>my super expensive whatever was broken
>i'm a fuckhead who doesn't know how to cook
>why don't you poor people help me

I home you become homeless, faggot.

you can talk like a white man all you want, but when the lights go out youre just another spook looking for that sweet sweet 'kin and 'aid

You already used that shit 'kin and 'aid, bro. Just like in the kitchen, your are uncreative in the rest of the you life. Bro.

whats wrong saboo, your feathers getting ruffled because you dont have any of that pure delicious 'kin and 'aid or are you just homesick for your ebonic tribe speak? allow me to speak in the tongue of your people

Yo hOmiE,, Hww aboUt dat 'KInn an'' 'aid. IT'$$$ QuiTeeeeee Da TyGhT foodd FAWr Eatinn homie. Thuh'$ NAHHHH NEeD 2 Cop Mad Caws U cRAvEEEE Daaa Foodddd O' yo' GOds. aLLO Mee 2 pUrChase U Uh oNe-WaAyY tYcket CRIB $ooo U CaYn rEtuRnnnn 222 yo' FamIleeee AN' Eattttt DAAAAA Foodss o' Yo'' FOrefaThuhsss

Im glad your father beat your mother for your brother's fuck up, bro. In b4 at least I have a father.

you sound mad bo, guess we dont have your dialect quite understood yet; must be a missed translation

Where the help did you learn to spelp?

Time to have Weber Week with the senpai. I recommend the cheese nachos, it feeds up to 3-6 people

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8

Do Veeky Forumsstation admins really make that much?
Sign me up buddy.

>Microwave, rice cooker and a toaster oven are all I'm left with.
You could always build a firepit and grill /out/

I am sorry all these people are being dicks to you. I used to live in california, so I know slavery first hand. You could try making a stew in your rice cooker, some japs do that. Sandwiches and BLTs are an option, try to make some good meaty sandwiches, or cheese sandwiches in the toaster oven. Alternately you could stick your sibling's head into the microwave and eat him/her.

srs offer? What's the job?

You get a raise for every successful round you shit up and every time you adminbus and not get caught :^)

>younger sister
how the fuck does that change anything but the odds op can stick their dick in them?

>he didn't put his referral link directly into the post
Here ya go, kids: leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list?uref=3cea848eecaa92300729a0cb0afdf946

You have all those options and you aren't sure how to convert to them from a stove top and oven? I feel pretty bad for you user.

Cook your rice/pasta/stew/steam your veggies/whatever else in your rice cooker. You can use it for a lot of things if you look around. Meats/pizza/etc in your toaster oven. If you don't think ___ will cook well in either of those, try your microwave. If that doesn't work then don't buy it for now.

>kids
>requires a 4 year degree,
more like people who aren't morons.

>requires a 4 year degree
What are you talking about? The link I posted is NEET-friendly. Requires a phone and the internetz.

Thank you user!