To those who think crypto already has mainstream adoption

to those who think crypto already has mainstream adoption

THE EVENT:
Weiss Ratings’
Emergency Cryptocurrency Briefing

THE DATE
Wednesday, February 28

So the kikes have finally realized there is no stopping crypto and they might as well ride the train.

At the end he says that bitcoin is still a C+. Well, if Bitcoin continues to tank, then so will the rest of crypto. What a useless pajeet.

I cant wait for leeroy.io to kill facebook/instagram/twitter

The way that email is worded seems so scummy. Feels like they're trying to sell you something.

has anyone tried integrating something like a chat room into the blockchain?

anything like that going around?

BTC goes up alts goes down
BTC goes down alts goes down

do you understand the game plan user or you're still a dumb fag ?

>This new pill made my penis grow unbelievably fast. Now I can't stop satisfying women
>Keep reading to hear my secret. I promise it will be worth your while
>Like I said my penis grew so big
>If you keep reading you'll see how
>It started with this amazing method I discovered which made my penis grow to unbelievable length and now I can't stop pleasuring women
>I just can't wait to tell you how with my method which I will make available to YOU
>This method will allow your penis to grow to incredible lengths so keep listening so I can help you with my method, which helped make my penis very big
You know this shit? This is what I feel like I'm reading OP.

this is what I'm trying to express here:

JUST TELL ME THE FUCKING NAME OF THE PILL ALREADY

kek
My secret method is [PLEASE PAY $20 IN ETH TO 0x8454Ed9Ad565b23682Dd37Caaf6177320eA632Be TO REVEAL THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE WHICH WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE].

You mean this weis report

>guys, this is HUGE
>blockchain could disrupt FACEBOOK
>also banking and government
>BUT MUH FACEBOOK
want to know how i know you are gay?

Pg 2

>BTC goes down alts goes down
That's what I said. Learn to read, dummy.

There's that shady 3D world coin, forget what it's called, like ESP or something. I'm sure they're not referring to that though

>MARK ZUCKERBERG IS FREKAING OUT
>HES GOING TO LOSE IT ALL
>AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT ZUCKERBERG
>JUST TUNE IN TO FIND OUT HOW
> ;)

>not making your own forumboardcoin so you can post without google sucking the data from you to make a profile for marketers, surveillance and blackmail
>PoW so you have to pay with coins you mined in order to post, but miners also update the blockchain posts, lurkers lurk for free
Just like my libertarian animes.

>MR INVESTOR YOU MUST BUY AS MUCH BITBEAN AS POSSIBLE ASAP
Wow thanks OP

I am unironically interested in joining this

>Dear investor, you MUST hear this. I talk to experts. And I'm about to tell you what they said. Are you ready to CHANGE YOUR LIFE? Get ready, because I'm about to give you FOUR hot and cheap altcoins that WILL make YOU rich in 2018.

bunch of old farts, who don't know shit about crypto market. That "muh Facebook killer" they're talking about is probably telegram's ico which is old as fuck news

Completely agreed. However, they may create some short term movement if they decide to endorse anything.

Facebook might be obsolete because of new technology!

What the hell are you saying are you speaking chinese???

How dumb is the target audience for this communication

lmfao. i assume this is fake. if not how can anybody take these clowns seriously? it's not even well written by penny stock pump email standards

laughable post. yes zuckerberg is so so scared because of useless meme coins designed in a ponzi. bu huhu. the kikes are so scared too because everyone will pay with bitbean soon.

pls kys. thanks

Sounds like these irrelevant assholes are trying to make yet another crypto money grab after they netted so much from their bullshit ratings stunt