Why do people think eating fruits and vegetables makes them "healthy"? I've been eating MacDonalds for breakfast, lunch...

Why do people think eating fruits and vegetables makes them "healthy"? I've been eating MacDonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day for the last 7 years and I feel perfectly fine.

Humans were meant to be carnivores, the only reason we were able to develop brains was that meat became available. All these clickbait scam articles are thinly veiled vegan propaganda. Did you hear the one about the vegan baby that died? It's genetics. I don't want to be middle aged anyway, old people suck.

>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
If I had reported you I probably wouldn't say so, but it might not be too late for you to delete your post before something regrettable happens :)

>it's this faggot again...

I don't think you're telling the truth OP
Then again, why would someone just tell lies on the internet?

I don't like fruit. I can get the vitamins elsewhere, and I don't need the sugar.

But I love crunchy vegetables on a sandwich or in a stir fry.

You're right, even if you are shitposting. People just don't like being told that they aren't in control.

Gee I wonder if there were literally billions of scientific studies which point to eating vegetables correlating with positive health outcomes.

>literally billions

vegans are silly but mcdonalds and fastfood in general on it's own contain far more salt than you need

this is, unless you've been having their weird salad and ""healthy"" options each day

There are "billions" of scientific studies about everything user. It doesn't make it so.
You can literally drink olive oil from a bottle and still be perfectly fine as long as you're not laying in a sofa all day.

>literally billions

i want to skeptically cum all over her cute FBI face.

If man evolved from monkeys then why do we eat meat?

Checkmate athiests.

Give a monkey a well done steak I bet he'd eat it

>I've been eating MacDonalds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day for the last 7 years
>we were able to develop brains
Looks like the brain development had a a day off when you were born.

Because we EVOLVED. What part of that can't you understand?

Huh?

>EVOLVED
Past tense? I thought we are still evolving.

Opinion discredited.

I am the peak of existence. Everything after me is the decay of the genus.

She and Mulder had such amazing chemistry, not saying she wasn't attractive in her own right but the way the two characters played off each other made her seem so accidentally sexual. Accidental sexuality is best sexuality. Women who act like they want it are disgusting.

>I am the peak of existence. Everything after me is the decay of the genus.

Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? Bet you can't.

>herbivore teeth
>can't hunt without tools
>can't eat animals without thorough preparation
Yeah you can feed a rabbit steak for 10000 years it still won't become a predator, just like us humans haven't become predators.
Checkmate artery-cloggers.

Humans are not carnivores. We are omnivores - we eat plants and meat

Our brains evolved to be smart enough to craft tools so we could eat me you utter dunce

>craft tools so we could eat me

Is this the tool you're talking about?

>a tool for women to engage in non-procreative sexual titillation i.e. sodomy by any other name
Satan's tentacles are on every board now
Mandatory female genital mutilation when

Who said it was for women only?

you must smell as bad as at least 10 vegans

I know people who have drank a case of beer everyday for seven years and feel fine so it must be healthy hmmmmm really makes you think

You are either retarded or a troll