etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$2 end of march

africans via airdrop

I think you mean xlm

not me

checked. Glad to see they settled the logo lawsuit though

I bought some yesterday bringing my total to 208k. My goal is a quarter million but I'm not sure if that's realistic. Anyway I hope we all make it REQ bros

Waiting for a better price. 2750 sats should do.

I've enough req as it is. Hoping req picks up soon I feel it has lost a lot of momentum the past 2 months.

>bought it yesterday at 37k

uh oh

>mfw reqd

Not with that decreasing volume buddy

4K so far. Sucks being poor

The most likely date for announcement is March 2. Yes or no?

I have 10k XLM and 3.8K REQ, I fee like I'm not spread out enough into req

I feel as though you should have gotten into XLM in September.

XLM has gone. Accumulate more of it as it moves sideways and buy into REQ before the end of the weekend before the announcement of main-net.

youre gonna make it, just have to be patient.
me on the other hand i only have 10k, which is better than nothing.

I have 41000 REQ. Hoping to increase it to 50000 before mainnet. Also hoping to make it.

I have 9k. Same boat. Look at this as a second or third step. Have other future projects in mind that you want to invest in. Have dates in your mind for major announcements and don't be afraid to swap trains for them.

>my goal is a quarter million
>not sure if that's realistic
>208k currently
you're literally almost there, how is that not realistic
meanwhile, I'm over here sitting on a 50k stack, craving more, but too risky to try shorting to increase right now. hoping this stays where it's at or dips even further, this shit under $1 is a steal

Accumulation via day trading? Because that's 20%. Could be risky considering whales are clearly buying. Or you can ride the bots as they dump he pumps.

>XLM has gone
uh XLM is just getting started for the year, it can easily reach $2-3 EOY provided FairX rolls out as intended and the ICO release platform gets in motion

Bought 4k at 3800 sats.
Will I break even, /biz?

I would rather buy with fiat. FT day trading my man.

In two years each REQ will be 85USD.

Before REQ? REQ main-net is imminent. He should not be diversified when he has so little.

Go on you then. I've lost 20% trying to be a l33t trader, switching around coins. Saying that, though, if the Binance shit didn't happen I would be 3x if I could've withdrawn.

great advice. Im lucky to be fortunate to have 2-4 other projects im in on. I also have some income that i can use to continue to accumulate. But right now with the market being down (which really isnt an excuse) and maybe because of low morale i stopped investing into anything atm.

Lol no

Why's that? They normally announce on Fridays.

Why would they finish something set for Q1 a month before the end of Q1?

Sounds like unarticulated shill

Announcement doesn't mean deployment. They're already ahead of schedule. You'll see something.

So all in REQ? I still believe in xlm though

how the fuck is chainlink worth more than req? Why do people invest in one fat guy with a laptop instead of a team funded by ycombinator?

Alright, then watch it like a hawk. You can split yourself up if you want, it's up to you.

>Still holding XLM.
Kek.

Compare these
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

Request is held by a lot more people, but the median REQ owner has a lot less.
You'll also notice that REQ has higher volume, even though its market cap is lower.
tl;dr LINK's market cap is propped up by whales HODLing most of the supply, when they sell it crashes hard.

Honestly, I believe in both projects. I'll be skipping from REQ to LINK to REQ and whatnot before major dates. If you can see when it'll pump, why not jump on?

They hold because they’re going to set up nodes. Please tell me you purposefully left that out of your thought process

One guy with a laptop will establish partnerships with banks, create a secure fully functional network with masternodes. Maybe in 2030!

Lol hunny finish your lunch