Just come back from vacay

Kek, did you all get justed by a pump and dump again? Its like you all never learn

b..but 100$ EOM

>b buh muh revolutionary block latticeā„¢

Hahahaha I thought about it for a sec and you all just enabled the italian to sell his 17 million xrb bags at a 2x one last time. Congrats on this anons, seriously. Doing god's work.

Shut up goys! Coinbase is adding NANO!!!! This isn't just some rumor that the development team has denied already.

Fuck all of you.

hahahahahahaha

>Instand free transactiond revolutionary technology!
>Captcha revolutionary distribution.
>Rebrand to look like its p&d brethren tron.
>dev team of indians
>most holders are captcha indians and venezuelens who dump on dumbass neets.

>implying
I made good money on this dip

Can't believe people fell for this based off of the liking of a tweet.

As if the only normie-friendly exchange in the world would list a coin a *FEW DAYS* after 13% of the supply was exit scammed.

>coin goes +300%
>then goes -30%
>hurr it's a PnD

Guys, come on.

How's it a pump an dump when it last a few days and this coin was due for a major correction from the bitgrail fuck up. We're seeing coins out of nowhere rise from the dead. Look at HEXX.

You realize those percentages unironically make it a pump and dump right? Like, you do realize how percentages work for +% and -%?

What's your problems guys? You missed the train?

The absolute state of poor Nano FUDers.

You'll get there mate
x * 3 * 0.7 = 2.1 * x

Kek, why out yourself as a butthurt brainlet? Although this could be some advanced LARP...

Wait you think it's done dumping? Ah i see where we misunderstand

>You realize those percentages unironically make it a pump and dump right? Like, you do realize how percentages work for +% and -%?

yes. pump and dump schemes are about making a coin go over 2x as the end result

>coin falls From $34 to $6 , 83% drop
>coin rebounds +300% because of coinbase false rumors
>then goes -30%

Yes, this is exactly what a pump and dump is.

Man, did you live in a cave the last weeks or are you dumb?

kek
>I-it pumped because it was on shit exchange!
>N-no w-wait it pumped because of a rumour!
>measures in dollars or not sats
>I-it's a pump and dump unless it moons endlessly without any sort of correction!

you guys need to learn the difference between a pump and dump and accumulating

educate us black scientist man.

>wtf is a correction

This was actually meant for you.

kek. You neets are seriously in denial.

Nice projection, faggot. Fuck neets.

ah I see the kids have a different name for it these days

Correct, lad

Worst litecoin fork by far, I'm surprised kajeet lemashi the main dev even managed to fork it.
I triple spent it this morning on kucoin.

This doesn't worry me 2bh

I hodl till eoy

holding through correction is where the real money is made. You pajeets are so focused on short term gains it's retarded

Looks like a healthy correction to me

Keep holding / buy the dip

>Instant
>free
Indeed whats your point?
>rebrand to be cooler
Rebrand because "raiblocks" was a confusing and shitty name when you aim mass adoption
>dev team of indians
litterally all americans.
>Captcha distribution!
A lot better than premining/mining. Distribution is over and has been forever. Rest has been burnt. There is not a single captcha whale left. Who cares.
>Most holders are americans/european.
There is no volume on indian daytrading hours, or asia for the matter. Just hop on the discord. 99% occidentals.
Fuck off you missed the pump and you're mad.

DUURRRR price is still 2x+ what it was before the pump wtf are you talking about. It has 25k BTC volume on binance. 4th highest volume in the world. Not a small group "pumping" and "dumping" a coin. It went up to 2.5x, and corrected to 2x for now. Mostly just because BTC started dipping.

If you're looking for a PND see: lunyr.