Why don't you just tether up and go to sleep? you won't have to worry ever again

why don't you just tether up and go to sleep? you won't have to worry ever again

Why? WHY WOULD I WORRY?
WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTERS
WE ARE SMART MONEY
When Bitcoin reaches $300k(TM) in 2020, you won't care if you bought at $20k or $500. This is the paradigm shift that you don't want to miss out on!!!!!!!!

You're a cheeky little cunt trying to get Veeky Forums to tether when it could be absolutely worthless overnight.

tether is a joke, last time i went to cash out tether from their website it took 2 months. this is for sure a bank with empty coffers.

>you won't care if you bought at
That's completely retarded and I see that shit a lot here
Of course it's super important if you buy high or low
You can get way more by buying low
So retarded

BITCOIN WILL REACH A MILLION EACH
WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE RICH THERE'S NO NEED TO TIME THE MARKET WE ALREADY MADE IT

Anons are afraid on missing the bottom.
They wanna be there when it recovers and meme.

dumbass, that's not what tether is for. you could have bought Bitcoin and cashed out at coinbase in 10 minutes

tetherscam is the dumbest meme

Did just that, Will be scooping up my alts at half the price in a few weeks

I've discovered that the market moves solely based on my actions so the safest thing for myself and all of you guys is just to hold forever.

Trade your tether with a faster coin you dumb ass!

This isn't even possible, quit replying to obvious larp bait

Dude all ya got to do is use your exchanges or keep your tether.
I did it you should do it unless you Don’t want to get rid of all your tether like I have and switched to Ethereum.
Sure you’ll have a few cents left but they can’t be worth crap because a coin can only go up so high.

fuck off pedophile
my links have been more or less stable through the entirety of the past crashes

sauce pls

and you, you're fucking braindamaged bud. im not gonna tell you how to properly cash out but i will let you know, i can have the money wired to my account in exactly 3 days.

Do a search for exquisitely detailed floors.

People who hate pedos are insecure about themselfs

You’re right but drawing of little kids aren’t pedophilia it’s when a real child is involved is when we go into pedophilia.
But everyone who points out a crime on anyone is insecure so we should stop doing anything illegal in general to stop our insecurities.

Low bait

time in the market, not timing the market

who cares about the short term swings, they're unpredictable

look up floor drawing tutorials

Nice projecting pedofag. You’ll see how insecure people feel about themselves when you are outed and they get their hands on you.

holy shit this is hilarious if true

my wife is cute!!

And worry about being down to $0 instead of down 20% when tether's inevetable crash instead?. Yeah, no thanks

Monopoly money vs Weird Internet money