I might have to cash out some crypto

Does anyone know this feel? I’ve been accumulating for two years now. A big emergency came up and if the estimate is larger than expected, I might have to sell some of my coins.

I REALLY don’t want to do this. I worked so hard and now I might have less....

mate, it, same thing but with smaller fees that just cucked me out of 2 aths over the 2 years. still got 10k rolling, who knows what holds, but gl cashing out, that shits way too on the radar now

Hello Hello earth calling user its an emergency yes an emergency yes you heard right user a big emergency

kek
cashing out is the best feeling ever
you don't have to worry about shitcoins getting PnD and timing the market
just do it

Not worried about it being on the radar. I’ve bought and held, never traded except for some altcoins which I’ve stated on my taxes. Those have been held for over a year now.

The only reason I hate cashing out is because it makes the numbers on my screen smaller. Like if I have less 5k in crypto my brain treats it like a loss and I feel bad about it. It's retarded.

wait til u see the fees when u try to cash out

whats the emergency?

Wife's son needs braces.

Pipes froze and flooded my house. Not sure if the flooring is salvageable and I don’t have home insurance,

sounds like you should hire a contracter to get an estimate of the extent of the damage first before you put any money or time into it so you can weigh all the options you may have or have not considered if you can access the pipes where they broke fixing copper ones is not hard

LARP af

Stick a fucking heater next to your pipes retard.

First time home owner. Nobody told me about this shit. The House didn’t even get inspected, which is something by law should have happened, so I don’t know how they got away with it.

>Pipes froze and flooded my house.
The water would've be frozen as well.
Checkmate atheists

>want to cash out a certain amount of crypto
>realize I don't get to keep that amount, have to pay taxes
>have to withdraw more out to pay taxes
>have to withdraw even more out to pay taxes on those taxes
>final gains $0

better help there also don't jump into things if you don't know everything about it first. buying a home is an investment and it doesn't sound like you are off to a good start. When there is water damage that leads to mold. turn your water off and find out where the breaks are they usually run on exterior walls due to the poor heat insulation water damage is very serious and compromise the entire home.

yes also it's illegal to buy a home without having insurance. that why i say LARP

pipes freezing means they cracked open from the expansion pressure.

next time temps drop below freezing leave a faucet running at a drip and if your pipes are exposed outside insulate them better.
>t. pipes froze last winter

With 2 years of saving you should be rich enough to not give a fuck about cashing out 0.01 btc bought for 5$

Where do you live? Do you have to pay taxes at all?

oh yeah, i hate it when they tax the taxes you paid on the taxes of the taxes of the crypto you withdrew you pay your original taxes

0.01 btc is $100, probably not enough for

I was close then it crashed so i took out a 10k loan no way in hell am I going to sell this low