STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT CRYPTO

Don't tell your family about crypto (if you do, lie about how much you have..keep details short)

Definitely don't tell your partner about it, never EVER EVER tell a girl your finances early on especially crypto. You don't want any bitches knowing you have money until after you break up with them.

They will either believe you, in which case they will use you to do all their research and stuff and if they lose money they'll call you a scammer when they sell low.. or they will probably say what most normies do "its just a bubble" "fake internet money"

Fuck helping no coiners, there is no upside to it unless they are your referral.

she cute, moar?

also checked

thx just fucking filtered you

nice trips homosex, yes to everything, helping no coiner is a mixed feelers for me, unless u know the guy ur helping inside and out, eg hes not a jew & a normie, it mite be ok.

sorry /b/ro, deleted almost all her pics after I found out she was 17 and lying to me (said she was 20)

>tfw fantasize about telling my gf about my crypto gains after I make it.
It's a good feel. I'm not telling her anything about it before then and I'm looking forward to being able to surprise her in 2 years time.

That sounds great man, just remember to store a bunch in a wallet she knows nothing about/cannot get if you two were to seperate

this is true and should be immediately obvious. i mentioned and explained the concept and that I thought it was extremely important to a few people out of genuine generosity (back when btc was $500 in summer 2016, after I had been actively involved for 3 yrs and knew we were pre-moon). as far as I know none of them believed me or were interested. it's all risk and no reward to actually try to convince, or even give strong advice when solicited. if they lose it will be your fault, and by the way if they win they will be a genius.

Doing the same. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to tell my wife we can retire.

Yeah, great idea, let's keep new money from entering the market. I was wondering how we could further crash this thing

I lost friends who blamed me for their losses

Yeah don't tell anyone about trading

Tell people to buy crypto and hold for 5 years that's the only normie strat that will work

The news will spread no matter what, thats why we don't need to spread it.

good thinking

-shrug-
My wife's family is loaded. She laughs when I tell her I'm down over $100k from my ATH because she says it's nothing. Ya'll faggots just need to stop running after gold diggers.

does your wife have a sister

TIP ONE

NEVER LISTEN TO NAMEFAGS ON Veeky Forums

my trip is ilikebananas, there I turned it off

Only child. I give her shit when she says she's rich by telling her it's her parents' money, not hers but she's the sole heir, so...

Downside is that they live in another country, so when the day comes we'll be raped with expatriation taxes regardless of if we move there or stay here.

I don't tell people my $/BTC values - that's just begging for trouble.

I have helped a few of my friends get started though. We're all super far in the green still, so nothing bad happened thus far.

this

why delete post?

Check your recycle bin.

Not there unfortunately. Here's some oc of a single mom who was into degradation big time. Fun stuff

Basically this. My gf is from a rich banking family (not a jew). I told her so was down like 50% one day and she just told me to be more careful next and then made me breakfast.