VOLKSWAGEN announces partnership with IOTA

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.com-magazin.de/news/internet-dinge/volkswagen-kuendigt-zusammenarbeit-iota-an-1476781.html

twitter.com/Stefferber/status/966361966431358978

Other urls found in this thread:

tangleblog.com/2018/02/24/full-emails-ethan-heilman-digital-currency-initiative-iota-team-leaked/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Internet of things will rule the world

too bad that IOTA is unusable

>buying a car with microtransactions

It's more like they're building self-driving cars on IOTA

1000$ eoy

IOTA $100 eoy.

Is IOTA the only crypto that will survive the crash?

Germanfag here, like how stupid can you be not to invest in this coin already?

Volkswagen is the biggest and most important car manufacturer on earth and Bosch is one of the biggest Industrial companies in the west, with many big names to follow like BMW and Daimler soon.

That moment u realize the token itself has absolutely nothing to do with this nor it will be used by vw.

>buying a car

kek good one

Tell us in the space of one comment why a token is needed for this project and why the token will appreciate and I will buy some

IOTA will make all other crypto obsolete eoy

DYOR.

>tfw put my lunch money into IOTA

gonna make it

Haha get fucked you lazy idiot. I have DMOR and it's a brainlet buzzword cashgrab. Just mashing together INTERNET OF THINGS and BLOCKCHAIN seems like a winning formula for dumb money.

you are the lazy one, have fun missing another 100x you brainlet

>b-but dem smurt refujee cidayz hurduuuuur

Just another DAG coin with a confused usecase. BTW if you want brainlet money you need a better elevator pitch. I'm waiting for the FACEBOOK of BLOCKCHAIN myself

have fun staying poor lel

Remember, always do the contrary Veeky Forums tells you, and bizraelis hate IOTA

Also, you probably didn't do your research, and by research I don't mean watching Richard Heart videos.

the Tangle's already been debunked
iota is a tech coin without any workable tech

IOTA $1,000 EOY !!!!
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HUUUUUUGE

Still not buying your SJW cuckcoin.

tell me 1 (one) other coin with partnerships as huge as IOTA, i'm waiting

literally billion euro companies INVESTING not just partnering in IOTA and you insist on being more clever than they are

you will never make it bro xD

finally a thread thats not FUCKING CRYPTO

ambrosus

Who gives a fuck what volkswagen think? What value do they bring to a crypto currency? I guess they have experience in fudging numbers if you're going to need that EKS DEE!

VW probably only chose IOTA because the IOTA devs are a bunch of SJW turbocucks and VW is a German company.

>Why does serious investment from a large multinational firm with real assets and a global customer base make something more valuable? Take that cucks

Be reasonable user

back to /pol/ with u nazi cunt

/pol/ is here to stay

>Caring about this
/pol/ is down there, degenerate soyboy.

>serious investment
Eh where are you pulling that from? Show me where anyone says they will be investing anything? What I see is a Volkswagon exec joining the IOTA board and taking on some vague advisory role. Wowee.

read the article, Bosch is invested and VW is partnering

This is from their Slack back in June or July, I don't keep a diary.

>I have DMOR

kek

>can't actually form an argument
>thinks Veeky Forumsraelis aren't also /pol/ocks
>doesn't realize that unironically calling someone a nazi just makes you look pathetic
You must be new here, sweetie. You should stick with Reddit, you'll like it there better.

does this confirm 100$ eoy?

lol what adoption? Adoption for what? Transmitting engine stats? There is no advantage to your car using decentralised technology to monitor its electronics.

Cringe.

> t. emotional traders
VW owns Lamborghini. The companies partnering and investing are big enough that Iota doesnt need to convince you. DYOR and ride this up. Or don't. It's happening with or without you.

Yeah ignore my points and just lump me in with some random pol tard. Nice ad hom

Screencapped for lack of vision. Amazing.

I didn't say shit about your politics. I said you havent done your research, and that will be on you.

IOTA is always hit the hardest (%) during a crash

Let me resume

>I have DMOR

>being this ignorant

You have no valid points. Now go DYOR for real or gtfo

lol you don't even understand what you're investing in.

see btfo

ANONS PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Why a coin that raised a huge REDFLAG by implementing an inhouse cryptographic function is STILL being considered by any decent corporation and is STILL alive?

Please respond.

>Volkswagen, the brand of Hitler
>the biggest and most important car manufacturer on earth
>fakes emission tests

pfffft hahahhahahaha

Man why is Germany so cucked. They are they only ones unironically FOMOing into IOTA

Walmart and IBM are working with Stellar, your point? The VW/IOTA news isn't even new.

>trying to use our own insults against us
>not realizing that the only reason they sting so bad against yourself is because you know they're true
Keep trying sweetie.

Unironically another proof of you not having done your resarch. I’m not gonna spoonfeed it to you though, you’d probably still manage to spit in the palm of the open hand tended towards you. Stay poor dumbass

>stay poor

in other words, this user only follows hype and can't articulate why IOTA is worth anything

I have bags but the devs are taking this in the wrong direction honestly. This coin would do much better if they marketed it more as a currency. I don't give a shit about machine economies I want to pay for supplements without any transaction fees.

SMART REFUGEE CITIES

see

Why so many butthurt IOTA fudders in this thread? No one gives a shit if you don't want to invest your $10 pocket money in IOTA, real companies are partnering and investing in IOTA and it will succeed just fine without your $10 investment.

I had great pleasure stealing your nano coins /pol faggots

Not this stupid fucking shit again.

VAG desperately trying to make it into the future after diesel fraud scandal and zero competence in e-car. Enter Bosch, the german Nokia, and say hello to the axis of has-beens.

Any decent corporation

> VW cought cheating in worlds biggest pollution scandal
> decent corporation

Money does not care for what you think about inhouse cryptographic functions
Money does not care about pollution, asbestos, white sugar, alcohol, cancer, smoking in public
Money does not care about Meltdown and Spectre

IOTA does not have to even work, it does not even need to have a wallet, in fact it does not even need to have a decent whitepaper

Yet money will find its way into this kind of projects, making our consumer plebian lives fantastic plastic

I was in IOTA for about $13k, dumped as soon as it came out that the devs are SJWs wanting to build "smart cities" for rapefugees. I made a lot of money off it, probably more than anyone in this thread who's shilling it, but I'll never touch it again.

> IOTA does not have to even work

This exactly. I have had some dealing with German megacorps, and my impression is that they will buy into this shit simply because it's German, as the top management is too retarded to make an informed technical decision. Since as we all know IOTA is shit, I can now see two outcomes:

1. The whole thing will be a massive flop, which will stop blockchain adoption for years.

2. Industry will pour millions of dollars into basically rebuilding IOTA into something that works.

Its weird isnt it?

On the other hand, the ethereum alliance is a more impressive xonglomerate of companies than iota

>itt salty brainlets who sold IOTA before it's moon mission to $100 this year

kek

Bosch actually bought a fair share of iota, a wirtschaftsingenieur working there tols me when i mwntiones crypro
Dudes, VW and bosch arent aome loser that buys muh blockchain tech
Its data transmission by sensors they are investing heavily in, data sensors on self driving cars, for example

they will make 2. happen

There is nothing, nothing at all, stopping CfB and IOTA Foundation from just tomorrow releasing "IOTA 2.0 wallet", which is actually NANO. Just rebranding what "The Tangle" means to be "actually now its NANO consensus algorithm".

they will just copy any other successful projects.
while taking the €€€

The reason why the tangle is not specified, the whitepaper "is just preliminary", the code is "just backdoors lol", the wallet is a bunch of shit.

They are waiting for others to solve the problems - then they copy.

Meanwhile, they are working on brining the €€€s and getting foot into corporate world.

Smart fuckers, they are disturbed assholes, but smart.

There is, it makes it less vulnerable

>calling someone an sjw makes u a nazi

Are you new here?

yes it shows your infantile right wing beliefs sweetie

If you have ever printed out anything, you printed it on DIN A4 paper. That is deutsche industrienorm A 4, german industry norm A 4

Iota will establish working aelf driving self refuelling self insuring cars and sell them to german postal card cities

Setting an industry standard yet again

reminder that VW owns Lamborghini

IOTA is literally the lambo coin now.

Its going to be the second and you know it

Dude germany fought the world twice

Come visit and tell me we didnt win that second time

Sacrifice, yes, but now we own europe. German capital can finally buy anything it wants

Lol

Dominik you faggot redditor

No you did not win, you got your ass handed over to you even by Balkan partisans, by Arab berbers in North Africa
and most of all by Slavic peoples of the east was about to vanqiush you everywhere

The only reason you are allowed to have nice things today is thanks to Uncle Sam,

you should bow and kiss the feet of your lord and saviour

Ambrosus
Chainlink
Hubii
Dovu

Holy shit, you are right.

I just realized: IOTA is going to be the German crypto. Think about it: China has Bitcoin and a bunch of other projects, Korea has ICX, US has Ripple, etc. ... and Germans will have IOTA.

They are going to hire competent people and build a new IOTA from the ground up.

What would the information transmission be vulnerable to that the monitoring equipment would not? The most unreliable part of the system is Volkswagen themselves!

lmao this is pure cringe

>buying
kek good one

hopefully they dont need to withdraw it from an exchange to do that

EU will have iota.

Tell me why Bosch, VW and other billion dollar german companies won't pour $$$$ of money into IOTA to make it the industry standard? Do you even realise what is happening here, german companies have practically agreed to fund and push IOTA to mainstream adoption. IOTA is to Germany what NEO is to China. Only some time before IOTA dominates the EU space.

>I have the answers but i'm not gonna tell you

the calling card of bullshit artist LARPers everywhere.

IOTA founders might not be the best businessmen or have great PR. But they've practically convinced multi-billion dollar companies that their product works and sooner or later it WILL work. They're very naive and childish but they're also very smart, they've established a stronghold in Germany and it's gaining attention. IOTA as a product has a very long way to go, but IOTA as a brand for IoT and m2m payments is already established.

lead dev said 2018 or early 2019 they will begin removal of the coordinator. When that begins happening, the fomo will be real.

Lead dev said previously, the Coordinator would be removed "end of july" in 2017
He said this after Eric Wall made circles on social media about the existence of Coordinator
Which until that time, July 2017, was hidden and a secret by IOTA people

Even with Coordinator, VW and Bosch would invest in it, they dont give a shit about
> muh decentralization

in fact, the Coordinator is even an advantage for corporates

> censorship
> freezing assets

everything is possible, great power.

No reason not to ride that 10x once you need iota to ride an automated cab through munich

Oh the tourists will love it

Did you know that the oktoberfest is the biggest festival in the world as we know it?

This guy gets it.
Other things the IOTA Foundation has fumbled:
>exchange Hub project, which was abandoned towards the end of last summer
>muh Trinity wallet, which was advertised to be beta testing back in October/November. We still don't have a desktop client that doesn't suck
>"reclaim process" which the IF held onto $1.5 billion dollars of user wallets for 3-4 months

>create helloiota.com forum which they claim has no affiliation with the IF (for liability purposes), yet these same people moderate the Discord/Telegram/Slack. Wut?

To make matters worse, they active censor things they don't like on all communication channels.

None of this matters, they have already aquired dumb peoples Bitcoins, $ and €s.
IOTA is selling an idea, not a thing or produce of anything.
People buy the idea.

This goes to the fundamentals of any currency - they are all, even BTC, Gold and USD, worth-less
Any currency only has value because people assign it value and want it. Like a mass hallucination.

Look at communism, nazism, capitalism, you just can not kill an idea, no matter how big aweful flaws and effects on the world it has.

Fuck my PRL is going to make me rich, thanks IOTA bros. Get that tangle up and running please.

tangleblog.com/2018/02/24/full-emails-ethan-heilman-digital-currency-initiative-iota-team-leaked/

see you on the moon fudders

95 posts and not one actually explains the function of this coin, only some vague mutterings about "Internet of things" and "self driving cars" lmfao. Dumb money

I'm pretty active in their discord and sometimes the behaviour of the "leaders" is pretty cringeworthy, but overall I can understand why the things happened the way they did. Development blew up massively last year and most things just can't be accounted for. A fancy wallet should not be priority if you're dealing with shit like where competitors are actively trying to undermine and destroy everything you're trying to build up. I feel like the only real mistake they made so far was handling PR themselves. I just can't grasp how they didn't hire someone for that after the first wave of public attacks towards them.

Holy shit thanks for linking this, it seems like the IOTA team did their best to handle this whole fiasco.

>A fancy wallet should not be a priority
Nobody was asking for polished perfection, the users simply wanted a wallet that doesn't suck donkey balls.

They could have made existing changes to the current wallet and people wouldn't even be mad (simple things like seed generation, auto re-attaching, etc). But they didn't, despite having like 30-40 paid developers. It was baffling how they fucked this simple issue up.

>I feel like the only real mistake they made so far was handling PR themselves
I agree, however David is CEO of the foundation and will continue to be an unprofessional jackass, this problem isn't going away any time soon

Instamt, feeless, infinitely scaleable microtransactions used in the machine economy of the internet of things. Like for IOT devices produced by Bosch, hence the billion dollar sensor plant they are currently building. Or for charging, parking, and data monitoring for self driving cars produced by Volkswagon, who own Lamborghini, Porsche, etc.