Shit's about to dump. Hard

Whalebots putting up fake buy walls to prop up the price. Get out of LINK right now.

>whalesbots
>9btc

It's 9btc. Come back when it's 90btc.

Nice try faggot

>It's 9btc
well it's link
no one gives a fuck about this shitmeme

That's a lot for a shitcoin like LINK.

grug confused, why big green wall bad? big green wall make grug feel safe desu

As soon as it gets pulled it's all over for linkies.

Oh user, it hasn't even begun

>pull it

the funny thing is that just 1.5 % of all Link is on exchanges (huobi, binance and etherdelta)

They are dumping on you faggot

Hmm?

>getting dumped on in the age of stop limits
Only yourself to blame m80

Tht wall is mine, I'll give you a tip because I like you guys so much. Buy more link the next days/week.

The devs have literally millions of LINK they can dump at will if the price does something they don't like. What makes you think you'll be able to pump to any decent size?

HOW MUCH ARE YOU GETTING PAID, SHILL?

Green means people are buying not dumping you fucking retard.

LINK $1000 EOY. DON'T LISTEN TO THE WEAK FUD LINK MARINES

you've got about 10 seconds to show me that hole because this gorilla dick daddy's hungry and if you don't blow me right i might kill you.

There is a PnD group who mainly post here and use bots and their holdings to swing the price of link up to 40% but normally 10% to milk money out of small buyers. They spam the board with shill or fud depending on whether they are pumping or dumping or recycling back in. They use algo step buying, fake buywalls and milk retards on here who think they are part of a special club. The truth is in this post. It's pathetic and ugly but the truth and its been going on since the ico

Told you deluded linklets, the wall got pulled now it's all going down the shitter.

I have some privileged info and I highly suggest getting in within the next few days.

thanks bought 100k

Etherdelta is kill, use Forkdelta (it's way more secure and fast)

Please dump so I can get more cheap link. Almost reaching my 50k mark. At that point I would try to get to 100k linkies but I will settle with 50k.
>47k link mythril hands hodler pre sibos

Proud of you