What happened to TurtleCoin? Haven't seen any threads here recently. Where is it trading now?

What happened to TurtleCoin? Haven't seen any threads here recently. Where is it trading now?

The "dev" and a small handful of whales dumped on the fucking retards they roped into their discord and into buying the coin from them.

Dude the coin was literally created by someon on Veeky Forums. Wish I still had the archive/warosu link but yeah...

Any idea if development's is still going, or its just over?

Anonymous code audits discovered backdoors & exploits such as keyloggers baked right into the client.
>mfw saw the original trtl thread but had my suspicions off the rip and am vindicated in them

The dev team is still active, as is the keylogger fud. Turtle community is still active, as is the Veeky Forums cancer.

Stack up. Big news inc.

this
please buy my bags Veeky Forums

>What happened?
The initial hype died down. People like to say the devs dumped on us but I find that hard to believe as if they did, I wouldn’t understand why they’re developing it still and are so active in the discord. Regardless I only mined it so my bags are pretty light. It’s a cool community project, everyone is super friendly, but the retards who dumped $1k+ into a underdeveloped project and expected quick gains are fucking stupid and deserve to have their money gone.
>Where does it trade?
TradeSatoshi and Trade Ogre.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>the dev
if you knew anything about turtlecoin, youd know that its a community of devs. You have no evidence that there was a dump, fuck off with your fud.

Absolutely, on coingecko our dev score(measure of github activity) is 72%. Out of 1380 coins listed, that puts turtlecoin at number 65. Pretty high considering its a 2 month old coin.

absolute 100% bs fud, provide evidence.

Every update has been plagued with bugs
Wallet issues with balance not updating
Daemon issues with pools going down and needing to resync
Constant forks causing the chain to fuck up
Whales dumping in the tens of millions making the price static

>b-but it's still a great community project guys!

>Constant forks causing the chain to fuck up

Maybe the other stuff, but the fuck kind of bullshit is this? Stop lying cucky fucky

What is block 192085?

I hate this piece of shit but I hold a couple million anyway because you never know.

>Constant forks causing the chain to fuck up
literally last night the discord was only talking about the pools all being fucking forked. would you please just admit that its all fucked up? For fuck sake. It will recover, it will all be a bad memory and eventually turtle will get past all the stupid self induced trouble that is plaguing it now and it will have a future, but you are dumb fucking moron denying shit that is actually happening.

Lease ran out in the pajeet shills. An devs are too poor to buy more pajeet time

Its actually a fun project like at the start of doge. Everbody can mine a couple with a potato CPU. Discord has nearly 10k members?