youtu.be/oTcSnwKKaUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice just watched 100k

Lost at rajesh as pajeet

This is actually pretty funny, please could you make one without the pajeet bit? Then we could share it with normies on twitter, without seeming like racists

I think the LINK memes are getting out of hand

As if normies know what jason parser is. The guy who made this is in the link telegram

all you need to know is aBunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

cheap fud

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Lost at the bog

Very good user who made this. Very good indeed.

>just a json parser

lol it's a data aggregation and consensus network.

wow that was actually good lol

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT IM GOING ALL IN STOP MAKING THIS SHIT SO FUNNY I DONT WANT TO LOSE AT IMPENDING FINANCIAL DISASTER

I MEANT TO SAY LAUGH AT IMPENDING FINANCIAL DISASTER YOU HILARIOUS FUCKS

I still don't understand why ChainLink will be necessary for Oracles.

Why wouldn't Ethereum build their own on-chain oracles? Why is the ChainLink token necessary at all?

Furthermore, if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house so they know they can trust their data verification and munging processes?

There's literally no reason for ChainLink to exist right now, especially since they don't even have a working product (the chainlink token is literally ERC20 solidity boilerplate code). Correct me if I'm wrong.

There is a PnD group who mainly post here and use bots and their holdings to swing the price of link up to 40% but normally 10% to milk money out of small buyers. They spam the board with shill or fud depending on whether they are pumping or dumping or recycling back in. They use algo step buying, fake buywalls and milk retards on here who think they are part of a special club. The truth is in this post. It's pathetic and ugly but the truth and its been going on since the ico

you seem to think Veeky Forums can impact markets

how will ethereum do that in the next year when they have their own development roadmap with no mention of oracles, honestly dont even know why im replying because i know you are a retard and think these teams can code a full project instantly

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

>not posting the best LINK video

Jason Parson has been eating too many burgers.

gee lets put our thinking caps on. Veeky Forums is the only one that invested in link right? so its safe to assume they can using propaganda campaigns

>even
You're pretty fucking dumb if you don't know that this PnD coin is a biz speciality since the ico because faggots on here eat shill and fud while that discord group make money from retards here

It fucking incredible newfags can't answer 2+2 is it not?

but the shills have been here since ICO
Veeky Forums couldn't have been interested in something before it existed

Fuck off kike, Normans should never be catered to.

this video doesn't make much sense, it's just low effort memes without any connection or meaning.
2/10
very underwhelming

Saved.

Uh thats not youtube.com/watch?v=O8IavGgtQMA

wrong m8
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

Stale pasta

but they can agree to shill one token

>our-roulette.com
KEK

Is this the re-distribution of our wealth. keK

refute it

Baby’s first pasta?

Onchain oracles would lack independence. In government terms it would be like building the court system directly into the legislature. An independent separate decentralized Oracle network is the ideal solution to enforceable smart contrasts. Whether chainlink is that network remains to be seen. Also I think there is some serious viral marketing going on in here with this coin but maybe that was true for antshares and ethereum and those both went well for Veeky Forumsraelis