Why don't you just get cheese on your pizza?

Why don't you just get cheese on your pizza?

Because i enjoy flavor.

I rate this 'za 5/10.

But I do when I just want to add seasonings and shit I like on top of it.
Sometimes I chop up some leftover baked chicken and add Sriracha: aka meme sauce

because it ain't 'za without chicken and bbq sauce

If I wanted bread with just cheese i'd get a loaf of bread and put some cheddar on it you uncultured piece of shit go stuff your face with uncrustables I bet you hate hate all tomatoes except for the ketchup you dip your tendies in fucking plebeian scum bag go choke on a bag of hot dogs

because other shit on a pizza tastes good too

Honestly, I enjoy pizza with most toppings, but I prefer just cheese by far.

>no toppings
If you're not going to be a fag about your preferences then you're alright by me.

I bet you're one of those turbo autists that get pepperoni sausage and bacon on an already greasy pizza.

When trying a new pizza place I go for cheese. If they can't do that right then there is no hope for them.

I'm mostly just not a fan of meat with cheese and/or bread, so I do usually have cheese&tomato. Extra cheddar, extra sauce. Maybe some ham if I'm feeling good.

>pizza place offers large pizza for 10 dollars
>"Limit 1 Topping"

fucking hate how so many limit things to 1 topping. fuck your $1.25 charge for each one, I'll add some depressaroni slices and shit from my own fridge instead

When I do, I definitely don't do it in that way.

Cheese isn't "on" a pizza

Cheese is a constituent of a pizza

mfw I made a nice ground beef, onion, roast beef pizza using a pastry dough instead of proper dough.

It turned out pretty good.

Sounds like shit. The local place down the street will do a large 2 topping for 7.99

"cheese" is "on" "a pizza"

Right under the sauce retard.

You want to make a fast personal pizza, buy some marinara/pizza sauce, greek pita(has to be greek for the oil content), and cut up fresh toppings. Sauce the pita then hit it with flaked or ground oregano, fresh mozz, toppings, then flaked basil on top. Cook at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until done in an over or toaster oven.

Without the cheese it isn't a pizza, just a sauced bread

Once the pizza is complete: bread, sauce, cheese, you can then proceed to top it

Incorrect, again!

You're on a roll, kid.

define a pizza

I'm Italian, do you call that shit Pizza? Come on!

How can you tell someone is italian?

Don't worry, they'll tell you

From Pepe in Grani (Caiazzo, "near" (not really) Naples)

They're covered in grease, are loud and are sexual deviants.

Italians are easily startled, but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers.

What does "nell'anima di chi t'é muort" means? :-)

Because my local pizza hut just can't do it right.

Huh?

Because on pedophiles like cheese pizza. And I ain't no pedo.

all pizza has cheese on it dumbass

I'm from Chicago and I have no fucking clue what you guys are talking about.

without the cheese it may as well just be a bread bowl with soup. erryone knows you chicagoins don't know shit about za

>[current year]
>not being attracted to children

I'm an Italian American who is a duel citizen and lived years in both south Italy and new Jersey, and a few in Denmark also.

I grew up eating everything from Napolitano to Pizza Hut, and I enjoy it ALL. I WILL MURDER bagel bites, or tomato pie without second thought.

My favorite pizzas are (in order)
Plain cheese (NY or OG Buffalo mozzarella n basil)
Kebab with salad and creme freeeeshhch (Denmark pizzerias are amazing)
Tomato pie (Sicilian American or focaccia in Italy)
Dominoes thin crust with light pineapple, ham, and extra bacon

Because I need to eat meat for my diet to work.

Depends. If they got good dipping sauces, then I will get just cheese. Cover it in red pepper flakes, and dip the shit out of it in ranch, garlic butter, etc...

I honestly don't fucking understand this either myself. why the fuck if they want to keep it so people have to pay to get even more toppings just add the toppings onto the price of the discounted pizza. like really.

because i'm not a faggot

If I wanted a heart attack there are better and faster ways to do such jesus christ fucking normies trying to sling shit how about you choke on the grease from your sub par "pizza"

10/10 god tier. neapolitan pizza is the best

Have you ever actually had it? Because I have and it tastes boring and bland. American pizza is much better, and there's no wonder it's imitated more than that Neapolitan "pizza".

>Why don't you just get cheese on your pizza?
Because there's an increased risk of being attacked by an angry bull

But muh rustic Italian authenticity...

Literally "To the soul of yours dead"

It means
I curse the soul of your dead ones.

It sound atrocious, I know, we Italians can be blasphemouses...

>it tastes boring and bland

i feel sorry for you.

If homemade 'za I actually like to go straight cheese; maaaaybe pepperoni.

Cheese is not a topping it's a requirement for it to be a pizza.

Looks good

That's shopped, can tell bees, I've eaten a few

MMM
MMMMM
MMMMMMHMMMM
'GO
'ZA
RAMSAY FUCK ME HARDER
MMM YEAH DADDY SCREAM ABOUT THAT ""GREASE"" MM YEAH
'GO 'ZA "GO
MM

t. amerilard