How many bowls of ice cream do you average per week?

How many bowls of ice cream do you average per week?

I do around 5. I'm addicted to the coffee flavor one.

Haven't had ice cream in years.
Probably due to the 2 bottles of wine I drink every night.

one scoop in a cake cone every night. i like cherry vanilla, coffee, or cinnamon buns

0 bowls

>mixing different flavored ice cream

I once ate 4 pounds in one sitting, it was on discount and i was feeling down, it was really good icecream tho, I buy from there all the time now

Someone has never had a vanilla and chocolate swirl, Neapolitan ice cream, or a banana split.

You're old, aren't you

probably a bowl every few months unless I am in the mood

I turned 54 in January actually, what about my ice cream habits makes me seem old?

I make low carb ice cream all the time, is delicious.

>Monkey food in icecream
Kys

>I turned 54 in January actually
Can you confirm from experience that there is nothing better in the world than la dolce vita (e la gaya scienza)?

Maybe the coffee

huh, i thought it must of been my sweet tooth

What else do you as an old person eat, is the prune and tapioca pudding a myth?

peppers

when i bought some ben and jerry's on sale, I would eat 50g of ice cream a day. holy shit i felt so obese and disgusting

so you ate 2 tablespoons and felt fat?

i eat under 1800 calories a day since im super sedentary, not fat at all, and i eat ice cream every night lol. he probably eats shit in general

>used to almost never get ice cream
>now getting it weekly or 2x a week
>no matter how big or small the container I cannot help but eat all of it the day I buy it
>can't buy cheaper big containers, must buy small containers or get it out
>place down the street from me sells it in waffle cones, but like $5-6 for a 2 scoop
>but it's so fucking good, and it's legit homemade
>they had green tea, chai, earl gray, watermelon, margarita, local peach, daquiri, coconut, horchata, coffee, peanut butter, mint, and like a dozen others

>Haven't had ice cream in years.

This.

I prefer to consume my wasted calories in the form of beer or wine, instead of junk foods and desserts.

Literally can't remember the last time I've had ice cream. The last time I bought a cone was two years ago but I've probably had some at my parents after that. Definitely over half a year though.

>implying beer isnt junk food

Post yfw ice cream is actually more nutritious than beer, since it's essentially milk (cream rather and a pile of sugar). Got vitamins and protein. Beer is technically a mild poison and has nothing.

You alkies are sure smug for being so dumb. Stop pretending to be cultured.

Grains aren't junk food.

enjoy the beer gut fatso, my ice cream is just a measly 100 calories a night

I think both are good in rare occasions. Beer almost feels therapeutic when I haven't had it in weeks/months. It's like I remember a forgotten possible state of relaxation.

let ice cream melt into a soup and get warm.

Then try and drink it without puking.

That is what you're putting in your body. Ice cream is disgusting.

grab a piece of meat before cooking it

then try and eat it without puking

that is what youre putting in your body. Meat is disgusting

It's meant to be eaten cold, cold numbs your tongue making the taste of things weaker so you compensate for stronger flavors that taste almost too strong as a base

Ice cream is literally beer for women.

desu this is a good healthy test, since on the otherhand fish actually tastes good raw. as do fruit and veg.

raw fish isnt really raw though, its more along the lines of quick pickled carrots or radishes.

Grab a handful of flour and try eating it without puking. It's disgusting. This is what you're putting in your body when you eat bread.

I drink beer too, but I don't feel the need to go into an unrelated thread and brag about it. I'm not freshly 21 anymore.

Oysters taste good raw. Scallops taste good raw.
Does that stop them from giving you horrible viral infections?

Raw fish tastes fantastic raw but can still kill you with pinworms

That's not addressing what I said though. The actual seafood itself is healthy, obviously whatever is already eating away at it might not be.

not to mentions Mexicans shit in the farms so eating some stuff raw can be risky

Here's ice cream i made this morning, been hardening since then.
It's low carb and about 12% milk fat.

Grab a handful of rice from the sack and try to eat it without puking. This is what you're putting in your body when you eat rice.

Grab a handful of cottage cheese and let it get room temperature. Try to eat it without puking. This is what you're putting in your body when you eat cottage cheese.

Grab a handful of eggs and drink them raw from a bowl without puking. This is what you're putting in your body when you eat eggs. Eggs are disgusting.

Try throwing a handful of tea in water at room temperature and drink it without puking. This is what you're putting in your body when you drink tea. Tea is disgusting.

Cut up a zucchini and try to eat it without puking. This is what you're putting in your body when you eat zucchini. It's disgusting.

what about beans user!!!!!!! are those not healthy!!!!!!?????!!???

recipe? pls don't tell me it's coconut milk based

Glad I inspired you to take it to absurdity. It was just a fun thought and seems true in a lot of ways.

Ice creams are like really bad to ur body tho, and not even that good Id eat something actually delicious for that calories

I eat occasionally because roommate offering me like once in a month but I don't buy it myself tbqh

well know u now not to say things like that again

who gives a shit. since when was ck Veeky Forums, seriously I hate this retarded healthy pandering on here. not like a scoop of ice cream will kill you

Kill yourself.

Are there any foods that compensate for sedentary posture? Particularly cardiovascular effects.

Split it up so it will be two posts.
1/2
ICE CREAM Ingredients:
484g unsweetened almond milk - I buy blue diamond
30 grams Erythritol, crystalized or powdered is fine, can sub with 2 tbsp truvia if you have that.
1g salt
28g unflavored whey protein isolate
24g unflavored micellar casein
28 drops liquid srucralose (1 drop = 1tsp sugar equivilence)
¼ teaspoon xanthan gum or ½ teaspoon Dixie Diner’s Thick It Up Low Carb Thickener or 4g Cremodan 30 ice cream stabilizer
38g vegetable glycerin - make sure it's foodsafe or USF
238g heavy cream
lorann oils flavor fountains - red velvet cake
10g vanilla extract

FROSTING Ingredients:
112g unsalted butter room temp
112g cream cheese room temp
30g heavy cream
powdered erythritol as needed
10g vegetable glycerin or 5g Propylene glycol
10g vanilla extract
sweetener to taste

optional: cheese cake extract or flavoring, i didn't use it as it tasted good enough without it but I have in the past.

FROSTING RECIPE:
Using a stand mixer or hand mixer or even manually cream the butter, cream cheese until lightened and fluffy, add the glycerin, vanilla, heavy cream, and sweetener and mix until incorporated. with the mixer on low add the powdered erythritol a spoonfull at a time until you achieve frosting consistency.
To store it I put it in a gallon ziplock bag and just use that to pipe the mixture into the ice cream as well.

2/2

ICE CREAM RECIPE:
Mix together your dry ingredients to assist in dispersion, while whisking the almond milk slowly sprinkle the dry mix so it gets hydrated and no clumps form, if you have a blender or hand/stand mixer this would be better to use. once that's done add your sweetener drops and put the almond milk mixture into a heavy bottomed pot, mix in the glycerin and heavy cream making sure not to get too much air into the cream and heat the mixture until it reaches ~165F, once it does turn the heat off and using a rubber spatula continue mixing and scraping the bottom and sides for 5 minutes.

Now if you have a blender return the mixture to the blender and blend on medium speed for 10 seconds making sure to put a towel over the top of the jar to prevent burning yourself. If you used a mixer or just whisked it, mix it for about 30 - 45 seconds. Refrigerate mixture for at least 6 hours and preferably over night. After chilling the mixture will be either gelatenous or maybe even solid but a quick whisk will make it smooth again.

Mix in 2 full table spoons of the red velvet cake flavor fountain flavoring and the 10g of vanilla extract then churn mixture using available equipment and during extraction layer ice cream and frosting in the container giving a little mix using a wooden spoon every once in a while to get better dispersion of tasty tasty cream cheese frosting. Freeze the ice cream until hard in the corner of your coldest freezer, the corner will always be the coldest spot in any freezer. about 4-5 hours later you can enjoy.

Cunt

i eat ice cream usually once or twice per week, but i don't put it in a bowl, i just eat it straight from the container with a teaspoon. usually eat about a quarter of a pint.

I find that when I do that it picks up the cardboard taste and isn't very good. Letting it relax in a bowl doesn't give that effect.

I eat it once or twice a week in a waffle cone. I rotate between a few different junk foods

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point.....

>fatties can't into reading comprehension

hard to be mad at this bullshit, its bullshit but hey, if it gets fatties to excercise in a pool.

Its because you can smell the container

stupid faggot
>implying antioxidants aren't nutritious.

this

She never held a gun

It depends on the weather and season, honestly.

How tall are you are you to be eating that many calories and not get fat? I'm 155 and will get 1200 if I'm not working out.

L O N D O N

I eat ice cream maybe once a month, usually less though. It doesn't help that so many of the ice creams that were reasonably priced aren't legally ice cream anymore. Whats the point of taking the calorie hit if you're mostly eating air

Buy the nice shit. There's plenty of actually good ice cream out there even if it is $6 a pint.

In the summer 1-2 pints/week. In spring, autumn and winter, none.

>work at Dairy Queen
>get to eat whatever blizzards we screw up on
>some of my coworkers eat a whole medium blizzard every day
>have to resist becoming a fatass

h-help

That's weird. Usually I hear that workers are banned from eating the place's own food unless they pay for it. I remember one thread where the guy fucked up a burger and instead of throwing it out he ate it and got fired. It seems it would lead to people screwing up orders on purpose just so they can get a free meal.

nah, if someone suggested they go for a swim it'll be the savannah/mountain/swamp/sky ape theory soon enough. It just so happens that wherever they aren't is their natural habitat.

1800kcal should be about 165-170LB for a male in his 20s, 1200 to get 155 you're either old, have a metabolic issue, short as fuck, or are underestimating what you eat.

majority of my diet is vegetables and fruits with some whole wheat pasta, meat twice a week desu. and I thoroughly believe even if I ate 2300 and it still remained majority vegetables and fruit I'd be fine. I also barely eat any added fat like oils and cheese, except for my nightly ice cream.

Why wouldn't you be addicted to mint chocolate chip or mango? Doesn't make sense.

I go about 2 cones a month to 1 every other month. It's pretty erratic.

Blue Moon and Vanilla master race ice creams.

oh my god i wanna give you a noogie so hard

I can't ice cream anymore. Not even a little bit.

0-1. Probably average like .02 bowls a week in a year if you were to spread it out.

>the coffee flavor one

Fatty

None since I'm trying to be Veeky Forums.

But i've taken to putting candy into the fridge. Cool york peppermint are pretty good after dinner.

Some candies do taste weird if they have been cooled. I had nauseated myself eating a cool sour candy from the fridge.

I just spent $18 on ice cream today, 4 tubs of it. Come at me and all of my bulk.

B&J or haagen dazs?

Who here /bites icecream/?

Last Monday was the first time in six months that I had had ice cream and even that was technically not ice cream, but sorbet.

>let ice cream melt in bowl
>put bowl in freezer
>take out in a few hours

Best

If you eat it out of a bowl you have to bite it. If it's on a cone is the only time you would lick.

Private Selection, the Kroger brand

Them some big tubs then, what flavors?

a nice bowl of 'to and extra whipped 'eam, 'go style, nuke it in the 'ro 've for more 'tic'vors

Butter pecan, English toffee, coffee x2

But it's okay, I had a salad for lunch.