White folks at Taco Bell be like

white folks at Taco Bell be like

Seems bullshit to me that spicy shit can literally burn a hole in your stomach.

What's your field of speciality doctor?

Burned with heat? Or burned because spicy? I don't see how the spicy way would do that.

what a bullshit story, literally 0% chance it happened

>what a bullshit story, literally 0% chance it happened
This or man had a pre-existing condition that got irritated. The thing to remember is a perforated stomach of anything in the GI tract puts horrible bacteria and gut juices in the abdomen. Many people die right away. Did the story mention what happened next? Nopers.

>implying white folks are so poor as to eat at taco bell
>kek

>capsaicin vs hydrochloric acid
Yeah this didn't happen.

What kind of stupid ass doctor would assume that spicy food could rip a hole in your stomach lining? I thought the chinese were supposed to be ahead in these sort of things

Capsaicin is an irritant, not something that can burn a hole in your stomach. But it can mess up your digestive tract, or any body part for that matter, up pretty bad.

Like another user pointed out, this was probably a pre-existing condition. Either that or the soup was spiced with something much more harmful to the body. Something I can see the chinese do, because they have no soul, compassion or remorse.

>literally the only people that actually like Taco Bell are white

Exactly. The capsaicin only works on the heat sensing nerve receptors. It is purely a sensation. The spiciness experienced isn't actually exothermic.

A Chinese one who probably became a Doctor because his brother is a powerful party member and just said he was a doctor, one day.

>daily fail
Sounds legit

Not him but mine's in bioorganic chemistry. It's BS. Pre-existing condition.

With it being china, it was probably the next door chemical plant runoff water in the soup.

Anyone that believes anything from the Daily Mail is a fucking retard.

Would a vinegar or other acid be able to do it?

Yeah, why don't they read Sunday Sport?

Those peppers don't look like superhots.

Probably tabasco/piri piri level of heat.
Isn't that much

Not even habaneros

They look like the typical pepper you get in your general tso's. Kind of hot but not unbearable.

Hydrochloric acid pH of ~1 while, pure acetic acid from vinegar might get to a 5. lower is more acidic. vinegar stands no chance of eating through the stomach.

this.

they are dried sichuan peppers, hotter than tobasco or cayenne but not as hot as habaneros

the main thing about them is that they make your lips and tongue go numb, but not because of the heat, it's a separate thing

Good click bait.

>Daily Mail
Opinion discarded

I want to click her bait.

>can't spell his own major

enjoy not being able to find a job since you chose a hard science fucktard.

Quads speak the truth...

Niggas get ulcers from drinking carbonated beverages. What are you on about.

The major was spelled correctly.

remind me to never go to a doctor in china

its right

if you a faggot

Sichuan pepper is a completely different plant from red peppers
The plant is more related to citrus

What job can be done by a non hard science major that they can't do? Things specific to the general person involved with said major don't count.

>tfw graduated from a top 5 uni in physics this June and can't get a fucking job

God damn wish I didn't give a shit and got just any job, but they won't hire me.

Also call bullshit on this too. No "spicyness* can burn through tissue

no kidding spiciness can't burn tissue, daily mail is just click-bait slag m8

Chinese hotpot is extremely spicy from the high concentration of sichuan peppers and consuming it at a high temperature. However anybody who's eaten authentic chinese hotpot knows the real "numbing" sensation is from the star anise. These seeds literally numb your tongue and lips if you accidentally bite into one. I guarantee a person used to eating spicy peppers will feel uneasy biting into one of these as it's not capsicum based but rather an intense taste of menthol and sourness.

If a hole was burned into that man's stomach, the restaurant probably fucked up by using Japanese star anise which is highly toxic instead of the relatively harmless Chinese star anise.

>grandparents from the midwest won't eat spaghetti because marinara s "too spicy"

I wish i was making this up.

The story stated he had no history of ulcers or preexisting gastrointestinal conditions

> the real "numbing" sensation is from the star anise. These seeds literally numb your tongue and lips if you accidentally bite into one.

i have never experienced this

Sichuan peppers' hydroxy-alpha-sanshool causes the numbness.

The Daily Mail is uk's Weekly World News.

Hey, I used to live there and have had that soup

Did it burn a hole in your stomach?

It was probably part of the decaying metal strainer that always ends up in the food.

>this is the news that anons base their opinions on

what website published this article? TheDailyAutism.com?

Or they cooked it with waste chemicals because China.

"No history" does not mean a problem didn't exist, it just means it wasn't diagnosed.