WTF is up with BOLDPURE ICO?

boldpure.io

The project idea looks great (crowdsourced due diligence on ICOs and a quality stamp for those that pass) and meets a huge need.
The site looks good and they have press releases on nasdaq.com etc.
Then I look at the team and there's ZERO information. No idea whether these people even exist or not. I can only find one member with any prior work experience.
Is this the ultimate meme scam? Make scamcoin with the goal of preventing scamcoins and fleece tards like me? Or is it just too early/before they're starting their marketing push?

Thoughts?

idk, i bought some tokens

I emailed them. They said the team needed basic LinkedIn accounts and they all didn't add much information.

But I think it's too early to tell the future of it right now. Marketing supposedly hasn't started yet. I feel like it could be a gem.

I got the same email- It sounds like they'll release something in the next couple of days.
I don't care if they're green as long as they've got the chops and are verifiable I'm in. Long term Lamden holder and I hope to get into a similar situation with BP

i threw in 100 bucks just for suicide insurance in case it takes off

hahha i thought the same

what would be a good amount to hold to make it?

The token mechanics are unclear at this point.

Lots of questions, which is usually the case with very high risk/high reward plays

>logo looks a nose...
>but whose nose?

>Bold
The concept of scamming people via an ICO for a project which is supposed to end scam ICOs

>Pure
Bullshit, what this ICO and project is

There, deciphered it for you

Anyone know what the requirements are for press releases on relatively large sites like nasdaq.com?
Do they verify people are real etc?

Cision usually does it and they usually need to verify ID and have a phone interview. I know this because I tried doing a Press Release through them once for a friends album. It was hell.

Presh user

Bump

Im not finding much after digging

Anyone else find anything?

absolutely nothing which in itself is worrying

Yeah seems fishy, regardless its on for another four days so theres some time to dig further

Hopefully something will emerge

So I just emailed to get into private sale, instant response, Tx address on etherscan has barely had any transactions go to it,

I also recieved an email pretty quickly

what address did you get?

Mine was

0x34319467B7De7E8eaBEB1C53572DD3b446ba64B5

0x34319467B7De7E8eaBEB1C53572DD3b446ba64B5

Same

look it up on etherscan, only 3eth deposited...very fishy.

if you look on etherscan, 1 guy got 10!, a couple 100~, someone got 20K someone got 60K.
only 2 decent size sales TWO. the worst part is if you try to search google 'boldpure scam' it comes up with articles about how it will help stop ico scams. it is quite literally the best way to make a scam ico!

i got same address

Was it from adam as well?

An adam is listed on their website as program director

Yes, asked him if there's other addresses, he said no, only '40 people' in the private ICO.

Pass.

Despite it already seeming like a scam I
wonder if theres any other pointed questions we could ask him to extract something more substantial

this project sounded cool, how come no one else is putting funds in? is it just on Veeky Forums ppl know?
40 ppl for pre sale ffs