ITT: places you never eat at for no particular reason

ITT: places you never eat at for no particular reason.

Pic related.

I don't know about you, but their burgers are no where near as good as I remember.

No toppings to speak of, just a seriously boring burger. Which would be okay if the burger tasted better than a PC brand burger patty.

i actually really like harvey's, i only ever have maybe once or twice a year though.

Maybe once/twice a year. Don't even know why, it's pretty tasty and cheap as fuck

My own home.

>$2 shakes all summer long

Suck my dick mcdonalds
How do you resist?

You gotta get the Frings at Harveys.

Arbys

>for no particular reason
The fact they suck is a pretty good reason.

If put in charge, I would scrap everything and start over. They need more than just a menu makeover. Their failures are DEEP.

Dairy Queen
A&W
KFC
Applebees
Del Taco
Jimmy Johns
Outback
Panera Bread

I've never eaten at a PF Changs/Panda Express or Jack in the Box

You should try a chicken pot pie at KFC. Their potato wedges are good, too.

The rest of the list is spot on.

no particular reason

Quizno's.

There's one pretty close to where I live, yet I've never tried it. I kind of want to, I like the idea behind it. Maybe someday.

they switched onions which really upset me. Used to be nice white onions in chunks. Now red onions. I don't like red onions as much on burgers unless they are fried. Burger is just not the same....

also, they switched lettuce, full leafs instead of shredded. I much prefer the shredded

Didn't all of these in the states shut down?

Every time I see a sign for one the shop is closed down or isn't even in the venue.

For some reason, they decided that $10 for a sub was reasonable, considering their lack of a proper marketing campaign to make us think it's worth it.

They used to be cheap, and they were fantastic subs for the money. Hell, they probably caused Subway to start offering their sandwiches toasted, because that was their 'thing'.

>no toppings to speak of
You literally pick what toppings you want, idiot. They a decent selection as well.

Where's the Harv Sauce?

there new red onion and full lettuce leaf are shit-tier.

I think I live near you